A Little Piece Of Heaven

You wont be leaving my arms ever.

I cant even trust myself but I love you.

I woke up in Brian's bed, freezing cold. I felt around for Brian, he wasn't there. I opened my eyes and saw a small piece of paper with 3 instructions scribbled on them in Brian's handwriting.

Go outside. I did as number one instructed. There was a limo parked outside.

Get in the limo. I got in.

Put the blindfold on. I looked around, there was a blindfold laying on the seat beside me. I tied it around my head.

The driver drove for what felt like forever, soon I was asleep. Though I had no idea where we were going. I kept thinking about how I was just wearing my boyshorts and one of Brian's shirts.

The limo pulled to a stop. I heard the door open.

"Over here Mrs. Haner."

I felt around for him, I grabbed his hand and he helped me out.

"Where's Brian?" I asked as I moved around blindly.

"I'm right here." Brian said then took my hand from the strange man.

"Can I take this off?" He pulled the blindfold off.

We were at a small cabin, the woods were right in the front yard. Brian stood proudly.

I laughed, "What are we doing here?"

"We're spending Christmas here. Matt and the guys are driving up in a few days. We're gonna start writing for the record. But I wanted to spend a week with my lovely fiance." he said then took my hand in his and led me into the cabin.

"I don't have any clo--"

"Shh. Kerry packed for you."

"Gee. I bet she only put my slutty clothes in there...knowing her." I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

Brian laughed, "No babe."

"Wow. This place is little, but cute." I said as I looked around.

It was a tiny two story log cabin, the furniture was rustic and cozy. It was cold here, but I liked it. At least it's not hot. The kitchen and living room were one room and there was only one bathroom. It had two bedrooms, a futon, a recliner, and a couch that folded into a bed. It's gonna be great trying to sleep when everyone gets here.

"What do you think?" He asked before pulling me onto the couch with him.

"I love it." I said then kissed him softly. He laid back, pulling me on top of him and someone burst through the door.

"Honeyy!!! I'm homeee!" Jimmy's voice echoed through the house.

Brian groaned then sat up.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked angrily.

"Well, grouchy-pants Kerry and I decided to come up here and stay with you guys. Well...I decided. Kerry wanted to leave you guys alone." Jimmy said as he brought his bags in.

"Come on." Kerry said then pulled Jimmy upstairs. She looked down at me. "I'm sorry babe. You know how he is."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Jimmy said.

I sighed.

"You want some breakfast?" I asked. Brian nodded.

"Okay. I'll make you pancakes." I said then kissed him softly.

"I love you, Ivy." He said then followed me into the kitchen.

"I love you too, Mr. Haner."

"Did you like how I got that guy to believe we were married?" He asked as he sat down at the table.

"Ahh! I didn't think about it. I loved it." I said as I mixed the pancake batter.

He laughed, "I cant wait until that's really your name."

"Ivy Haner...it's got a nice ring to it." Jimmy said then sat down beside Brian.

"You want some pancakes too?"

Jimmy nodded his head vigorously.

"Okay."

"I want some too! I've got a bad ass craving for them." She said then sat down too.

"Everyone wants pancakes...except me." I said then poured the batter onto the hot skillet. It made a sizzling noise when the cold mixed with the hot.

The phone rang, I reached up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ivy?!" Matt's upset voice rang through the receiver.

I dropped the spatula, "Matt?! What's wrong?"

"Mom...my mommy...she-she-she..." he said then began crying.

"Shh...baby. It's okay. Listen, where are you at?"

"The bar." he answered quietly.

"Okay. Brian and Jimmy will be there to get you. You're gonna come up here okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye Matty."

"I love you."

"I love you too sugar. Stay there. Don't go anywhere." I said then hung up.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked, his eyebrows furrowed. I'd never, ever, in the entire time I've known him, saw him make that face.

"Somethings wrong with Matt. I need you and Jimmy to go get him. He's at the bar..."

Brian and Jimmy nodded, Brian grabbed the keys to his Jeep then kissed me goodbye. Jimmy did the same to Kerry.

"He was crying."

"He said he loved you? That boy's got it bad for you." She said as she fidgeted with the napkin holder.

"I wish he didn't."