Demolition Lovers. old version (Y)

Chapter 12

Mikey’s POV:
I slowly moved in towards Chloe.
The space between us disappearing fast.
“Mikey are you sure?” she whispered into my ear; sending shivers down my spine.
“I’ve never been so sure of anything in my entire life!” I replied quietly as I leaned closer and kissed her.
Wow I’ve missed this.
The kiss was full of love. Not passion.
Like nothing I’ve ever had with Polly.
We broke apart as I looked deep into her bright blue eyes.
“Chloe…?” I asked, moving towards her again.
“Y-y-yeah?” she replied, taken aback.
Our noses now inches apart.
“I-i-I Think I” I trailed off.
“Please Mikey?” ask asked; kissing me again.
“I think I live you.”


Chloe’s POV:

“I think I love you” Mikey whispered so quietly that I had to strain my ears to hear him.
“Mikey…” I began, brushing his bangs from his dazzling hazel eyes.
“Yeah?” he questioned soothingly, in return; stroking my hair away from my face.
“I know I love you”” I said, finally gaining the confidence I needed to do so.
And with that he took me into is arms and I kissed him like only a woman could.
His tongue begged for entrance into my mouth, and I gratefully accepted.
After a few minuets of us massaging each other’s tongues, Mikey decided we needed a change of position.
I pulled away only for a few seconds while I gained air and Mikey, the position he desired.
There I was. Lying under the man of my dreams. Being kissed like there was no tomorrow.
It was only now that I realized that the song that was playing must be on repeat.
Mikey moved up my body bit by bit. Making sure the kiss was never broken.

His knees digging into my hips, his right hand propping him up, and his left placed lightly [[but firmly enough to make me moan]] above my ribs.
His crotch pressed hard against mine. The pressure of it increasing with every small moan I let out.

“Mmmmmmh” was all I could muster as I tried to speak.
“Mmh-Mmh-Mmhikeyyyyyyh?” I moaned, placing a hand forcefully on his.
“Yeahh?” he grunted, now grinding his hips with mine. [[our clothes still on… well… half on]]
“I’m not sure” I said, removing Mikey’s hand from my chest.
“Oh, okay then” he forced a smile as he kissed me. “You sure babe?” he asked, removing his body from on top of mine.
“Mikey, I really do want to” I said, pulling him back on top of me. “But…” I sighed, looking over at the rising and falling movements that were Gee’s desk.
“You’re still with Polly, I mean, as much as I hate her… I just couldn’t. And I know you’d regret it!” I sighed “Anyway… Ray’s over there, what if he was to wake up? I asked.
“Him? It’s hard enough trying to wake him when he’s sober! But yeah I get what you mean” he replied, rolling over so my head was on his tummy.
“Chloe?” he asked, blowing on my hair.
“Yeah?” I replied sweetly, my head moving slowly up and down due to Mikey’s breathing.
“I really do love you” he finally said. I could tell he was smiling at this, as was I.
“I love you too” I smiled back “soooooo much”.
He grinned and kissed the top of my head.
‘But don’t think I’m giving you a blowjob for that!” I laughed, nodding at the still visible bulge in his jeans.

”Ahhh ‘Kay” He said.
I lifted my head up to see him pouting. I laughed and reached over to turn off the music.
“I thought you liked that song?” Mikey asked me curiously.
“I do… And especially now,” I smiled. “But I just wanted some peace and quiet” I finished.
“Mmmmh.. Peace… in this place?” Mikey laughed. There was still music blaring from downstairs but this was what I’d grown used to, and exactly how I liked it.
“And what d’ya mean, ‘especially now’?” he asked me, kissing my lips softly.
“Welllllllllllll….” I started, playfully biting his bottom lip. “It’s a romantic song anyway, and now, it makes me think of you!” I finished with a smile.
“Well from now on that will be our song!” he laughed as I rose up from the bed.
“Where you going?” he asked, getting up on his knees.
“Here…” I passed him his Cell. “You’re going to call Polly and find out what time she gets here tomorrow” I finished.
Mikey gave me an odd look.
“Presuming you still want to be with me that is?” I asked worriedly.
“Of course I do!” he reassured me. “Honey, I’ve never stopped loving you!” he sighed, pulling me back down onto the bed.
“Well you can call her then can’t you?” I giggled as Mikey attempted, and failed, to take off my bra with one hand.
“You really hate her don’t you?” he asked me.
“Yup!” I replied cheerily, then seeing the look on his face “Whatttttt? She took you away from me!” I pouted.
Mikey nodded and kissed me one last time before picking up his Cell.
““Heya Polly, just wondering what time you get here. Listen; we need to talk. Erm, call me when you get here okay? Okay. Bye.” He said down the phone. I felt bad for making him do this, but I can’t go through it all again… I need to be sure I’m the only girl in his life… and if that sounds selfish, then so be it. I just don’t want to loose him again.
“Mehhhhhhh!” ray slurred in his sleep.
“We better get outta here!” Mikey exclaimed, grabbing my hand ad pulling me out of the room.
“Here?” I giggled, and lead Mikey towards his room.
“You have no idea how much I want you right now!” he sighed, kissing me neck, and forcing me back into the wall.
“Oh yeah?” I giggled and grabbed his crotch.
He moaned into my ear, turning me on even more.
“Mikey, I must ask…” I giggled, tightening my grip. “Do you have some sort of hard-on problem?” I burst out laughing and so did he.
“Only when you’re around” he chortled as he pushed me harder against the wall next to his bedroom door.
I lifted my legs and hooked them around his waist as he kissed me passionately.
“Can’t I just do you here?” he laughed, lifting up my top and kissing my belly button.
“Michael James Way!” I exclaimed.
“Sorry ma’am” he sniggered.
“Just wait ‘til we get into your room first!” I laughed.
Just then Bob came pondering out of the door, zipping up his jeans as he went. He didn’t notice me and Mikey making out and walked straight past us.
“I swear to god!” Mikey started… “If there’s any substance apart from mine on those sheets, I’m gonna-“
“Babe, calm down!” I said, stopping him mid-sentence with a kiss. “Leave who-ever it is in there to come out on their own. They’re probably too embarrassed to come out when we’re here!” I giggled. “Lets Go Join The Party!
“But I wanted to get laiddddd” Mikey pouted.
“Come alone dear…” I laughed as I grabbed his hand and tugged him back down the stairs to the drinks.
It must’ve been the alcohol cause after that most things were a blur… I just remember laughing so hard it would sting.
But after all, Now was a cause for celebration!