Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

Red Bull Tired

I downed my third Red Bull for the night. Of course, now that it was six am, I suppose I'll have to find them all damn day.

Turns out myself and mister fucking Bam Margera get to share a room.

Oh, I'm pleased.

I suppose it's weird that I'm freakin' out for having to share a room with the boy who is of my dreams, but I just... I don't know.

I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I'm hoping that someday we will be together. But in the front of my mind, I know that will never happen.

So, not only are we on vacation together... va-fucking-cation! I also have the pleasure of listening to him moan over some other girl all night. Yeah, that seemed to hurt a little.
He's been having some fucking dream all night and I, not being able to sleep for fear of having my own dream, enjoyed listening to it all night.
It seriously felt as though someone punched through my chest, grabbed my stupid, good for nothing, heart and ripped it out.
I don't think I had ever felt so... just... terrible.
I know it was only a dream, whatever...
But it just seemed to confirm my feeling that we'd never be together.

I guess... I guess I really... I really do like the guy. I mean, I couldn't feel this fucking terrible if I only maybe sort of liked him... right?

Maybe it's just I hate him so much that I can't fucking stand the fact that he's being pleasured in my room! How the fuck did we ever get stuck in this room together anyways?! This is my vacation!

That's the whole problem, right there. He's ruining my vacation.

I'm so fucking tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I apologize. I'm a little tired right now, and late in putting up the story. I'm going to finish my Red Bull and chill out for a bit. I will post another story tonight, or early, early morning, like this one :)