Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

Perfect to go to Hell

Perfect for each other. Perfect for each other!

Missy’s words had been haunting me for a week now. I’m sitting in Science right now. I’ve gotten done with the homework and turned it in and everything. I started doodling on my notebook but it’s turned into scribbles because... perfect! What does she mean perfect?
“Hey Mal!” What does she want? Am I now perfect to go to hell?!!
“What?” I snapped.
She looked at me, shocked, and backed away from my side of the table a little bit. “What the hell is wrong with you?”
“Nothing, sorry. What did you need?”
“Well I don’t remember now.” She snapped and gave me a prissy pissed off face before going back to her side of the table.
“Fine.” I mumbled to myself, shrugging my shoulders.

“What did you mean perfect for each other?” I asked Missy as we were driving home from school.
“Where has Bam been all week?” She responded, I gave her an exasperated look. Not only did I not care where he was, why did it take her so long to notice?
I don’t fucking know, nor do I care! How did it take you so long to notice he was missing. Ha. I could picture his face perfectly on a milk carton.
“I think the real question is how did you notice so fast?” She gave me an ‘I-so-told-you-so’ looked. More exasperation from my end.
“When someone who has tortured you every day almost your whole life stops harassing you for a while, you notice.”
“Ha, ‘for a while’. I bet you noticed Tuesday when he was gone.” I had... but so what? He didn’t harass me, my day went well, I had to think back to what was different... right?
“See now? You have me questioning myself like never before... you still didn’t answer my question... and did you forget?! You’re the one who likes him!” She smirked.
“Well, I thought maybe you were trying to steal my man.” I gave up and shook my head, Missy was too busy messing with her cuticles to notice. I turned the music up. “Question yourself on what?” Missy asked, turning the music back down, re-irritating me.
I groaned. “It’s nothing, forget I said it.”
“Question yourself?! You love him!”
“You’re sick. You are fucking sick!”
She smiled and turned the music back up. Cuticles.
I turned it down. “I do not love him!”
“Okay, I was kidding!” She was entertained by my outburst.
“Okay, I’ll tell you something. But you can never even think about it again.”
“What?” She was getting excited. She loved gossip, she kept it to herself, of course, but she loved it.
I shook my head and let out a breath. “I’ve been having... dreams about Bam... BRANDON!” What the hell?!
“Sex dreams!
“No, not sex dreams. Just weird dreams... like us being a couple or something... I don’t know, never mind!” She smiled and never minded. “You’re not going to say anything?!”
She laughed. “You told me to never mind!”
“Now you’re just teasing.”
“I just think it’s cute... and I think you’re freaking out over nothing. Of course...”
“Of course what?!”
“You called him Bam just now.”
“So?”
“I’m just saying, you never call him that, you hate him and whatever, but you’ve been dreaming about him, and you miss him...” She finished that looking at me out of the corner of her eye.
Miss him? “I don’t miss him.”
“Okay... I was just saying maybe...”
Ugh.

Miss him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... I had to keep writing, and it had to be on this one, I have a problem. BUT... I only posted that last chapter like a half an hour ago and two more subs and a comment :O I'm happy.
I do feel like this story is going fast... and kind of jumpy these last two chapters (out of it, remember?:) ) Either way, here's another, to shower and to bed for moi... for reals this time. It'll get better... I hope.