Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

He Took Me as Satisfied

I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful blue wonders I had been longing for. I looked down to the perky pink lips of the most amazing man alive.
I looked around me and absorbed the vivid colors surrounding me. I had no idea where we were, but it didn't matter, I was with him.
He brought his hand up and set it softly on my cheek. I melted into it. The other one came up and set gently holding my neck, I closed my eyes and absorbed the feeling. His finger tips were coarse. But they were coarse in a soft way. He moved the hand from my cheek to my chin, tilting my face upwards towards his. I looked into his baby blue eyes one more. He smirked slightly, happy to see me.
He slowly started coming closer, eyes closing on his way. I closed mine, as well, and waited for it. His pink pouters touched mine, ever so softly. I molded my lips to fit him and invited more kisses to be made.
Soon our lips were moving slowly, dancing with each other. A new, more intense butterfly type feeling began at the very bottom, very pit of my stomach. It was less fluttery, more of an intense, more than comfortable warm sensation. I began kissing more rapidly, craving.
He caught on to my need and stepped into me a bit closer, pulling my face up slightly more with it. His hands moved down to my back and mine to his shoulders. We paused for a second absorbing the moment. I smiled. He smiled. He brought his lips back down to mine.
The kissing was now much more intense than the soft gentle kisses we started with.
His lips left my lips, although mine were reluctant, and he traced his, pecking every inch or so, down my jawline and to a spot right under my ear on my neck. I let out a heavy sigh, he took me as satisfied and got more into it.
The warm sensation was starting to course through my body, all the way from the palms of my hands to the tips of my toes. I rubbed his back eagerly.
He pushed me all the way up against the wall behind me and started tracing his kisses down to my shirt's neck line. He began kissing along it.
“Mmh, Bam...”

I shot up in bed... I really didn't want to wake up from that dream. Fucking alarm. Fucking school.

It's weird to think, that just a short time ago my day was ruined by dreaming about Bam, now day's ruined because I couldn't finish one of those dreams.

I had never had a dream like that, or that intense, in my entire life.
And I still had that warm comfort in the pit of my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe this'll make up a little for the long pauses I've been taking in between posting.
But two in two days! And I'm almost positive another will come tomorrow or the next day!
I'm proud of me...