Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

It Doesn't ***ing Matter

I was pissed off. Pissed off about school. Pissed off that I woke from that dream. Pissed off that I'm letting my true feelings for Bam take over. Brandon! Dammit!
I flipped my comforter off of me and stood up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I started stripping and realized I still had that damn sweater on. That must have been why I dreamed about him. Fucker.
I took the sweater off violently and threw it on the floor as I grabbed clean clothes and raced to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later I was washed, shampooed, clean clothed, and feeling a lot less dirty. I went back to my room, packed up my backpack, put on my shoes, grabbed the sweater, and went downstairs to go pick Missy up and go to school.
I considered breakfast as I walked by the kitchen, but I was already to fed up with the day to care.

“What the fuck!? Dude, what the hell was that last night?!” Missy was screaming as she got into my car. She was also five minutes late. I knew she'd done it on purpose to aggravate me. I pissed her off, she's gonna piss me off.
“I was with a friend and he was fucking around, what do you want me to do? Sorry.” She rolled her eyes at me.
“What the hell guy friend do you have?”
“It was just an old childhood friend who came to visit.” It wasn't a lie, and she didn't need the whole truth. Fuck her, man.
“Well, he is a fucking asshole.” I rolled my eyes subtly. If she knew who it was, she'd be laughing along and jealous I was with him by myself. Probably convinced I'd fuck him in a heartbeat, just like she did to everyone.

When we got to school,Bam Brandon and his posse were outside skating. I got out of the car and walked over to him. He beamed at me.
“Good morning, Beautiful!” I handed him the sweater as Missy went to stand behind him and, where only I could see, stood with her arms crossed looking pissed off and bored. Brandon caught me rolling my eyes at her. He turned around.
“And you, Missy, I must say, have quite the potty mouth!”
She had instantly perked up when he turned around, the attention now on her. “What in the world are you talking about, Bam?” She tried her best to do it in a flirty way. Brandon smirked, knowing what she was doing and not falling for it for a second.
“Well I answered Mallie's phone last night,” Shit. “and you just wouldn't stop cursing at me!”
Her eyes widened in shock and she looked at me. “You didn't say it was Bam. You said it was an old childhood friend!” I just kept standing there looking unamused and I was truly not, not into this right now. Pissed.
“We are childhood friends,” Bam said, throwing his arm around me. Missy's stupid huge mouth widened. “didn't she ever tell ya that?” He kissed the side of my cheek. (With those perfect, beautiful pink lips.) And then pushed me away. Missy just shook her head.
The school bell then rang and I walked swiftly inside, leaving everyone in their spots. I heard Missy mumble good byes to the boys and rush to my side.
“Why the hell didn't you tell me about, Bam?”
“'Cause it doesn't fucking matter!”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)