Mixed CD's

See Ya

See Ya
1) Homeward Bound-Simon and Garfunkel
2) Two of Us-The Beatles
3) Home Sweet Home-Motely Crue
4) Everlong-Foo Fighters
5) Faith-George Michael
6) Anytime You Need A Friend-Mariah Carey
7) Save You-Simple Plan
8) My Best Friend-Weezer
9) Lions Roar-The Hush Sound
10) You’ve Got A Friend in Me-Toy Story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled and cheered with the crowd as Caleb sang into his mic. Everyone that was there was singing the words back to him and I could tell he was eating it up. He stood back and swung his body back and forth with the music and shot a smile towards me. As the song ended I could hear someone else clapping beside me. I looked up to see John.

“Oh hey.” I yelled over the music, putting a smile on my face to hide the fact that I was annoyed. It’s a good thing I’m leaving today. I don’t think I could stand another day of him creeping on me.

“You wanna hang out later?” He called over the music.

“I don’t know, I told Caleb I’d hang with him since I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning. I’m crashing at a hotel tonight.”

He frowned, “I can’t believe it’s been three days already.”

“Time flies.” I answered, looking back towards Caleb.

“Hey, can I do something? You know, before you leave?” John asked, causing my attention to go back towards him.

“What?” I asked, just in time for him to crash his lips against mine in an unwanted kiss.

I quickly pushed him off, “What the crap dude?!” I yelled, wiping my mouth. He staggered away. “That was unnecessary!”

He blinked down at me, “What is Caleb to you anyway?” he asked, anger lining in his eyes. “Are you two together?”

“He’s my…friend boy!” I answered, crossing my arms. “And just because we’re not together doesn’t mean that you can just go and kiss me!”

His pink tongue swiped over his lips and he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off my Caleb’s fist.

“Caleb!” I shrieked, grabbing his arm to keep him from punching John again. “Stop it!” Jonathan and Kyle were quickly at my side, helping me pull Caleb off of John who just stood there shocked.

Fans were all yelling in our direction, calling out to see if John was okay or telling Caleb to hit him again.

“Get him to the bus to calm down.” Jonathan said, shoving Caleb into my arms. With a sigh, I tugged his torso and pulled him with me.

“I’m sorry.” he said as I sat him down on the front lounge couch.

“Do you need some ice for you hand?” I asked, ignoring his apology. It shouldn’t be directed towards me.

“No, I’ll live.” he answered, “But I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have hit John.”

“You can tell him that later.” I said, sitting down next to him. “But, thanks at the same time?” I asked, looking at him.

He chuckled, “I should have handled it better.”

I nodded, “A simple ‘hey that’s my future girl’ would have worked.” I smiled, blushing as I saw him grin.

“I’ll keep that in mind, for if there’s a next time.” he said wrapping his arm loosely around my shoulder.

I scoffed, “Turman, there better not be a next time.”

He chuckled, “How about we go say goodbye to a bunch a people and get you checked into
that hotel?”

“Sounds like a plan.” I said, standing up. I pulled my pink shirt down and cracked my neck.

Caleb pulled open the door to All Time Low’s bus and walked on. I trailed slowly behind him and smiled when I saw all the guys in the front lounge. Alex was on his lap top, Jack sitting behind him eating a bowl of cereal. His eyes were watching everything that Alex did. Rian had his eyes glued to a magazine while he lounged on a couch and Zack was playing a video game.

“Hey guys.” Caleb said, plopping down at the table across from Alex.

“Sup Bro?” Alex said, shutting his lap top and smiling “Hey Jimmie.”
“We’re making rounds.” Caleb said, “It’s her last day today.”

“What?!” Jack cried, flinging himself towards me. I laughed a little and looked down at his kneeling figure. “You can’t leave me!”

“I’m sorry Jack.” I said, petting his head “I have to. We’ll met again.”

“Dude, Jimmie, can we all sign your shirt?” Zack asked.

“Uh, sure.” I said, looking around at each of them.

Before I knew it they surrounded me and were all writing on my hot pink shirt. I felt the sharpie bleed through and onto my skin, but I didn’t mind. They wrote all along the chest of my shirt. By the time they were done I was in a laughing fit.

“Jack! Those are not yours!” Caleb said as he read my shirt.
I quickly looked down to see that Jack had written “Jackz!” across my chest. “No, those are indeed not.” I said, shaking my head.

Jack just gave me a goofy grin. “Yeah, I know, they’re Caleb’s.”

I blushed deeply before looking away. Caleb just chuckled and threw his arm around my shoulder “Not yet Bro.” he said. My blush deepened as Caleb leaned down and kissed my head. Alex looked down at me and winked, causing me to roll my eyes.

We made our rounds throughout all of the buses and everyone else took it upon themselves to also write on my shirt.

There was soon no more space for anyone to sign, which was disappointing to some. But not when John O’Callaghan came back up to me. Caleb tightened his arm around my waist as he stared John down.

John ignored him as he looked down at me. “Jimmie, I’m sorry about before.”

“It’s fine.” I said, not daring to look him in the eyes.

“Well, I just wanted to say goodbye.” he said after a few moments.

“Bye.” I said, nodding my head. Caleb quickly pulled me around John and we walked away. “Well, that was awkward.” I told him as we made our way back to his bus.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure he’s pissed about me punching him.” he laughed, opening up the
door.

“I’d be pissed too.” I chuckled, following him up the stairs.

“Would you still be my friend if I would have ditched you with him again?” he asked, poking my side.

I let out a squeak and grabbed his long finger. “No!” I answered, poking his side. “Well, yeah I would. But I’d be annoyed with you." He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. I hope he’s not getting his hopes up.

“Jimmie, I’m going to miss you.” Kyle said, not allowing me to go past him. Caleb laughed from behind him.

“I’ll miss you too Kyle, we’ll see each other when you guys get back.” I promised, looking up into his blue eyes.

“Why didn’t I get to sign your shirt?” he whined, turning me around so that he could see the back.

“Because I’ll give you my number and we can text.” I said, pulling my phone out of my shorts pocket. He grinned widely and typed his name and number into my phone.

“Jimmie, we all sat down together, with the exception of Caleb and made you a mix.” Jonathan said when Kyle finally let me walk past him and onto the bus.

“Awe, thanks guys.” I said, smiling as Jonathan handed it to me.

“It was my idea!” Austin said, getting glares from the other guys. “You should thank me the most.” I wink at him, causing Caleb to loudly clear his throat. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Well, I’m gonna take her to the hotel. Just so she can drive me back and then go by herself.” he said, placing his arm around my waist.

“Use protection.” Austin said grinning widely.

My eyes widen and I blushed, “We’re not gonna do that!” I said, slapping Cable’s stomach
as he laughed.

“No, we weren’t.” He confirmed after I gave him a mean look. “But we should get going, I actually just wanted to make sure she got a good hotel.”

I rolled my eyes, “I’ll see you guys later.”

“Text me!” Kyle dramatically yelled as I left the bus.

Caleb pulled open the passenger side door for me and I quietly slid into his car.

“This is gonna be the last time you drive me around for a while.” I said, frowning.

“It’ll be okay Jimmie, we can text.” he said, sending me a smile. “And you’ll get more friends!”

“I know, I know.” I smiled as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and rolled my eyes.

You didn’t text me yet! -Kyle

“You should have told me giving Kyle my number was a bad idea.” I joked, texting him a quick sorry back.

“Is he really texting you already?” Caleb laughed as he quickly punched in the address to the hotel in the gps.

“Yeah, I apparently didn’t text him soon enough.” I answered, flipping my phone back open.
I see u! I laughed and waved towards the bus, just in time for Caleb to reverse out of the parking spot. The automated voice started to give Caleb directions as I watched the Warped Tour scene fade away.

“You can use my car whenever.” Caleb said, looking at me instead of the road.

I smiled at his bad habit before pushing his face so he was looking at the road. “I will, I’ll use it for strip clubs, egging houses, robbing banks. You know, the norm.”

He laughed and looked at me again, “I’m going to jail aren’t I?”

“Oh, you know it. It’s perfect for me really.” I smiled, reaching over and tapping his face. “Watch the road.”

He smiled and obeyed as my phone vibrated. “It’s Kyle, you never responded. He’ll do this until he finds something better to do with his time.” Caleb told me. I laughed and opened my phone.

Are you going 2 date him?

I bit my lip and hid the screen from Caleb before typing. Probably. Why?

“How much are you going to miss me?” Caleb asked as I snapped my phone shut.

“Oh, a whole lot. I’m going to text you every five minutes. You’ll change my name in your phone to Kyle Number Two.” I answered with a big grin.

He just shook his head. “I’ll miss you, yanno? But it’ll fly by fast.”

“You’re making it sound like we’re dating.” I blankly stated.

“We pretty much are.” He shot back, giving me a lightly annoyed glance. I opened my mouth to tell him to look at the road but he snapped his eyes back to the busy street. “Stop acting like we’re not.”

“Well, for one, we are not dating. Not yet. Not ever if you keep this shitty attitude up.” I said,
crossing my arms.

“When are you going to get over your ex?” he asked, slamming his palm on the steering wheel.

“When are you gonna get over yours?” I shot back, blowing my bangs out of my face. He bit his lip and didn’t respond. “Look, I’m over Jason. I have been for a while now. But I can tell that when you look at me, there are moments where you see her not me.” I licked my lips as I thought of something else to say.

“I know.” he whispered. “I try not to, but I do.”

“Well, whenever that finally stops, you can ask me to be your girlfriend.” I told him.

Soon after he pulled into the parking lot of a large hotel.

“Let’s get you checked in.” he mumbled, turning the car off. I nodded my head and opened my door. I followed slowly behind Caleb who said a few words to the clerk and handed her a credit card.

“Caleb!” I said, grabbing his arm “You’re not paying for this.”

“Oh, I so am.” he smirked, putting his credit card into his other hand and giving it over to the older lady. I sighed and rested my head against his arm. I saw him close his eyes and let out a slow breath and I quickly pulled away.

Trust me, it’s hell not being with you too.

Caleb slipped a plastic key card into my hand. “Wanna go see the awesome hotel room that I got for you?”

“Only so I can plan destruction so you have to pay a shit ton.” I grinned, allowing him to lace our finger together.

“Don’t you dare.” was his smart reply as he pulled me towards the elevators.

“This better not be too extravagant.” I told him, watching as the metal doors slid open. He just looked down and smiled at me.

“Caleb.” I breathed, looking around the room. “This is too much.”

He wrapped his arms around my middle and hugged my back to his chest. “Do you like it?” His chin rested on the top of my head as I looked out the large window that showed a beautiful skyline.

“It’s too much.” I whispered, allowing him to hold me. “I can’t…”

“No, you’ll stay in here, this is what I’m spending my money on. Not some cheap room.” he told me, dropping his hands. “Wanna jump on the beds?”

“Dude, yeah.” I smiled, slipping my keds off.

“Text me when you leave okay?” Caleb said, pulling me back into his arms.

“Will do.” I promised, wrapping my arms around his middle and slightly squeezing him.

He sighed as he let me go, “Don’t miss me too much.”

“Oh, psh. I won’t miss you. I’ll forget you.” I joked, lightly pushing him.

“Will not.”

“Will you be my friend still if I do?” I asked, hugging him again.

“No, you’ll have forgotten me!” I responded, laughing and kissing the top of my head.

I smiled, “You know I won’t forget you.” I told him with a sigh.

“Nope, cause you’re my future girl.” he told me. “Now, you better get to that hotel and jump on the bed some more for me.”

I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him. “Will do.” I smiled. He smiled back and leaned down, I gave him a slightly confused look right before he pressed his lips to mine.

Without even thinking I kissed him back. The way his lips worked against mine was like magic. But I quickly pushed him away and shook my head.

“All you guys are the fucking same. Give me the keys I want to go home.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmie's outfit

I work really hard on these!
They're the longest chapters that I've written for any story and I put a lot of effort into writing them, it would be awesome if you could put forth some effort into commenting on them.
Tell me how I'm doing, that'd be cool