Mixed CD's

Party at All Time Low!

Party at All Time Low!

1. Party Scene-All Time Low
2. It’s Time to Party-Andrew WK
3. What’s my Age Again?-Blink 182
4. Yeah-Usher, Lil John & Ludacris
5. Sexyback-Justin Timberlake
6. Thriller-Michael Jackson
7. Slave 4 U-Britney Spears
8. Don’t Stop Believin’-Journey
9. Umbrella-Rihanna & Jay Z
10. Gold Digger-Kanye West


Kelly, TJ, Alex and I made our way back to All Time Low’s bus. Alex’s arm was casually draped over my shoulder again. I tried to ignore it while he opened up the bus door and allowed us to walk on.

“Wow.” Kelly whispered, looking around the messy front lounge. Jack was once again placed in front of the tv, this time with a piece of toast hanging out of his mouth.

“Hey there.” he mumbled, not looking up from the tv.

“Jack, we have guests.” Alex laughed, walking over to the fridge, grabbing out a beer.
“Anyone else want anything? We have some pretty good stuff.” he said, nodding towards a cabinet.

“Me!” Jack yelled, finally looking away from the tv.

Alex rolled his eyes before pulling down a bottle and looking over towards me and Kelly. “How about you guys?”

“Sure!” Kelly said, followed by a “Yeah” from TJ.

“I don’t drink.” I answered, playing with my fingers. Alex shrugged before grabbing some red cups and quickly filling them with some brown liquid.

“Wanna go get some soda for you?” he asked, handing out the drinks to everyone. “And while we do that we can spread the word of our little party.”

I rolled my eyes and shoved my hands in my pocket. “Yeah, sure.” I mumbled, glancing at Kelly who was draped under TJ’s arm. “It’s not like they’ll notice that I’m gone.” He chuckled before pulling on my arm. I silently followed him off the bus, keeping my gaze down on my shoes.

I helped Alex yelled “Party at All Time Low!” as we walked the Warped Tour grounds. “Where are we going to get my soda?” I asked as we walked past his bus for the fifth time.

“Gas station.” he answered, giving me a crooked smile. “Why? Are you getting tired of spreading the word of my awesome party?”

“Very.” I responded, rolling my eyes. “You know the party scene isn’t something I’m into.”

“Eh,” he shrugged, “It’s my thing. It’s also Caleb’s thing. Thought you’d want to be there.”

“To watch him make out with some other chick? Wow Alex, you’re dumber than I thought.” I said with a glare.

“Well, maybe if they started out there could have been some awesome cat fight.” Alex said with a smirk.

“I could punch you right now.” I mumbled, shoving my hands into the pocket of my shorts.

He just shrugged, throwing his arm around my shoulder again. “Let’s get you to that gas station.” I shoved his arm off my shoulder before quickly making my way to the nearest gas station.

“Why am I carrying all the soda?” I complained, trying to readjust the two liter bottles in my
arms.

“Cause we had to get them for you.” Alex answered, quickly crossing the street.

“I only wanted a Sprite!” I responded, glaring at the back of his head as he stopped to take pictures with a few fans. I almost dropped a bottle but someone else’s hand quickly caught it for me. I looked up into the eyes of John O’Callaghan. He was smirking down at me.

“Didn’t think I was going to be seeing you so soon.” his gruff voice said.

“I came back to surprise Caleb.” I said, trying not to let my voice sound as hurt as I felt.

“Ouch.” he said with a frown. “I’m taking it no one warned you.” I just shook my head in reply. “I’m sorry.” he said, wrapping one of his lanky arms around my frame and pulling me towards his chest. I allowed him to hug me, and he didn’t seem to mind that I made sure the bottle of Sprite was in between us.

“You ready to get back to the bus?” Alex asked, looking at John and I.

“Yeah.” I answered, leaning away from John’s body.

“Setting up for the party later?” he asked, his hand still on my lower back, and the bottle of
coke in his other hand.

“Later? Bro, the party already started.” Alex smirked as he led the way back to his bus.

I plopped down next to Kelly and TJ, who were intently making out and tried not to puke.
“Gaskarth!” I yelled, trying to get the attention of the brown hair that was flirting with two girls.
He slowly turned to face me with a glare. “Log onto your lap top. This ain’t no party without music.”

“What do you know about parties?” a familiar voice asked from behind me. I turned and saw Caleb. My heart dropped into my stomach as I saw his arm around the blonde’s waist.

“Plenty.” I shortly answered, watching as Alex quickly made his way over towards me with his lap top. He inserted himself between Caleb and I as he opened his computer and typed in his password.

“Have fun.” he said, lightly kissing my forehead and walking away. I quickly grabbed the electronic and brought it onto my lap, using it to block my view of Caleb and Alli. I opened up Alex’s iTunes and started to make a play list.

When I was finished I pressed play and Alex’s voice filled up the room. Kelly pulled away from TJ and looked at me. “You totally would!” she said with a giggle before taking a sip of whatever Alex had poured for her before.

“I did.” I answered, grabbing my Sprite and taking a drink. Kelly just laughed and rested her head onto my shoulder while TJ just awkwardly sat there, sipping on his drink. “Don’t get shitfaced.” I whispered to her.

“I won’t.” she answered, hugging around my waist, “I know you need me right now.” I just nodded my head as I let my eyes drag back over to Caleb who was now macking with Alli and felt my heart drop even lower.

“Baby, it’s fine.” Kelly whispered, gently rubbing my back.

“I need to do something.” I muttered, putting my head in my hands to shield the view.

She sighed and looked around. “Who was that guy that walked onto the bus with you and Alex?” she questioned, lightly playing with my hair.

“John Oh, from the Maine. He’s always creeping on me.” I replied, shaking my head.

“You should go kiss him, get Caleb’s attention and let him know what he’s missing out on. I mean, what was this trip for?” she asked, pulling me up so I was looking at her.

“So that I would tell Caleb that I want to be with him.” I whispered, trying to keep my eyes on her and not the couple making out behind her.

“See? You just need to remind him of what he’s missing, make it seem like you don’t care. Go kiss John.”

“Isn’t that stupid? I don’t think I should be kissing other people.”

“Just pretend it’s Caleb!” she insisted, “It’ll all work out. I promise.”

“Won’t I be messing with him then? Like with his emotions.”

“He’s a rock star, he just wants in your pants.” TJ answered, taking Kelly’s side. “If you want the ginger’s attention, you’re going to have to do some drastic like that.”

I closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh. “I don’t know, I’ll see. Maybe if John gets more drunk. And you have to promise to pull him off me if things start to get out of hand!” I said, pointing my finger at the two.

“We won’t need to.” TJ answered, pulling Kelly back towards him. “Ginger will be doing it himself.”

After a few hours, mostly filled with loud music and nagging from Kelly and TJ, I was standing in front of a swaying John O’Callaghan. He smiled as he looked down at me and took another drink of whatever strong liquor was in his cup. “What’s up?” his gruff voice slurred out as I looked into his red rimmed eyes.

“I need a favor.” I answered, smiling sweetly.

“And that would be?” he asked, pushing a few strands of my burgundy hair out of my eyes. I could see Caleb just beyond him watching us intently.

“I want you to kiss me.” I said licking my lips.

“Is this because of fucking Caleb?” he spat, taking another drink. I closed my eyes and sighed. “Okay, fine. Because that stupid ginger is passing up on something great. And I don’t like seeing you hurt.”

“You barely know me John.” I answered, allowing him to wrap one of his lanky arms around me.

“I know you well enough to know you’re a great person. You’re nice to everyone when you don’t need to be, I watched you buy food and give it to a homeless person when you were on warped with us. You keep giving Caleb chance after chance.”

I couldn’t help but to smile. “You’re a nice guy John. I don’t want to screw with you though. I’ll just go find-”

His lips cut my sentence off. I kissed him back, letting him grabbing the back of my head and deepen the kiss. I reached my arms up around his neck and lightly tangled my fingers in the brown hair at the base of his neck. I felt his tongue race across my bottom lip before opening my mouth. The taste of alcohol quickly filled my mouth as we kissed.

Before I knew it John’s body was ripped away from mine. I opened my eyes just in time to see Caleb punch him again.

“Caleb!” I yelled, grabbing his arm. I felt his elbow make contact with my cheek and bit back a cry of pain. He instantly froze and turned to look at me.

“Jimmie…I…” he stuttered, the smell of alcohol was so bad I almost gagged.

“No, don’t even. What did I tell you about fighting?!” I yelled, pushing him.

“You were making out with him!” he yelled back, his red eyes now wide.

“You were practically fucking what’s her face!” I yelled, pointing towards the blonde girl and ignored the throb that came with talking.

“That’s different!” he said, his face falling. “You don’t understand.”

“No Caleb. I do understand. I talked with Danielle. You’re just too immature to handle a real fucking relationship. When you get the balls to handle it, call me. Until then, I want nothing to do with you.” I quickly pushed past him and made my way towards the Kid’s bus with tears threatening to leak from my eyes. I kept my hand clamped over the left side of my face as I thought about putting ice to numb the only pain that I could control.

“Jimmie!” his voice called and I could hear his drunken footsteps quickly following behind me.

“What?” I asked, wiping my eyes before turning to face him.

“I’m sorry!” he said, hugging me. I pushed him off and bit my lip. It looked as though in those two minutes he had sobered up quite a bit. “Please. Please give me another chance. I know I don’t deserve it, but please.”

“I don’t know if I can Caleb.” I said, looking down at dusty converse.

“Alli, she just…she just takes away the thought of you not being around. That’s all.”

“So what? Are we supposed to date and then I’m supposed to let you find some random chick to hook up with on tour?!” I exclaimed, shoving his arm off me as he tried to pull me back towards him.

“No! please!” he pleaded.

“Sober up Caleb. We’ll talk about this in the morning.” I whispered, not daring to look back up at him.

“Where are you sleeping tonight?” he asked, finally pulling me into his arms and hugging me to his chest.

“I’m not sure, it was going to be your bus, but I don’t think I’ll be there. So maybe the Maine’s? or well, that’s really my only option since All Time Low’s bus will be full of drunk people.”

“No, you go to my bus, I’ll back to All Time Low’s bus.”

“You’ll just drink more.” I answered, shaking my head.

“I’ll allow you to not be my friend anymore if I have another drop tonight Jimmie. I promise.”
I couldn’t stop the laugh that escaped my lips as I nodded my head. “Fine, you got a deal. But I mean it. No more fucking around with my damn emotions.” He just nodded my head and kissed my forehead before releasing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, it's been too long!
Sorry about that! I had horrible writers block for this story! Hopefully it won't happen again!