Mixed CD's

Freaking Finally

Freaking Finally
1. I’m Sorry-Flyleaf
2. Every Time We Touch-Cascada
3. Show me Your Soul-Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Fireflies-Owl City
5. Knives and Pens-Black Veiled Brides
6. Been There Before-Hanson
7. Atlanta-Stone Temple Pilots
8. A Million Miles Away-Rihanna
9. Calling You-Blue October
10. Frozen Oceans-Shiny Toy Guns
11. Crazy-Patsy Cline
12. Love Me Do-the Beatles


I woke up the next morning in Caleb’s bunk. I shoved my head underneath his pillow and inhaled his scent, just praying that he would return to the guy that I had gotten to know. A deep breath escaped my nose before I gently pulled the curtain back and let my feet hit the cold floor.

“Morning sleepy head,” Kyle chirped as I walked in to the front of the bus. I squinted against the bright sun and looked at him. “Sleep well?”

I nodded my head before flopping down next to him. My tank rode up my back as I looked over at him. “I’m tired.” I mumbled, letting my head flop down onto his shoulder. “Where are we?”

“Ohio, I think. I dunno. Want some coffee?”

“Yes please.” I answered, blinking up towards him. I scratched my head as he got up to get me the warm liquid. Once he placed it into my hands I instantly cheered up. “Do you know where my bag is? I need to call Kelly, and see how in the world we’re getting back to Wisconsin.”

Kyle chuckled before pulling my bag out from behind the table. “I think your phone went off a few times. Is Thriller your ringtone?”

“Yeah.” I answered, rummaging through my flowered bag until I pulled out the small device and flipped it open. I took a sip of the coffee before pressing one and holding the phone to my ear. I had four new messages, three from my parents and one from Ben. I rolled my eyes before calling my parents and telling them I was fine, then quickly doing the same to Ben.

“You’d think they didn’t trust us.” Kyle laughed, looking towards the front of the bus. “I think Caleb is here.” he whispered.

“I probably look like crap though!” I hissed, quickly standing up. “I need to change…fuck, I don’t have anything to change into. I’m screwed.”

“Here, I’ll get you something,” Kyle said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards he back of the bus, just before the front door swung open. Kyle started to rummage through some bags of clothes before pulling out a white pair of jeans. “They’re Jonathan’s, so they might be a little big on you, but it’s your style.” He said, before slapping one of their t-shirts into my arms.

“Thank you Kyle. I owe you one.” I said before ducking into their bathroom and pulling off my clothes from the night before. No matter how badly I wanted to avoid the mirror, I knew I couldn’t. I grimaced as I looked at my reflection and poked my head out of the bathroom door. “Kyle.” I whispered, smiling when he came to me with a bottle of water.

“I figured you’d want to redo your make up.” he smiled, handing me the bottle.

“Why don’t you have a girlfriend?” I laughed in thanks, taking the plastic from him.

“Oh, I do. Her name is Mindy.” he grinned, with a nod.

“Good.” I answered, closing the door. “Stall him!” I said, wetting my old shirt down and wiping the old make up off my face. I rummaged through my bag and pulled out my eyeliner, quickly adding some detail to my eyes and shoving it back into the flowered bag and grabbing my lip gloss and coating my pale lips into a shimmer. I shook my hair out of it’s pony tail and fluffed it out. With a sigh I walked out of the bathroom and into the front lounge.

Caleb was sitting at the table, a cup of coffee in his hands. Kyle was propped up against the counter, drinking a Capri Sun. His eyes caught mine and I cleared my throat. Caleb quickly jumped out of his seat and looked at me.

“Jimmie.. Hey.” he said, taking a step towards me.

“Hi Caleb. Ready to talk?” I asked, slipping my hands into the pockets of the white jeans.

“Yeah, wanna go somewhere…quiet?” he asked, reaching his hand out towards mine.

I just looked at it for a second, if I grabbed his hand it would look like I had forgiven him, but if I didn’t it would look like he has no chance. I sighed before gingerly placing my hand into his and nodding my head. “Yeah. Let’s go.” I said, shouldering my bag and allowing him to pull me off the bus.

“I’m sorry.” Caleb said as we walked off the warped tour grounds. “For everything. I should have never done any of this to you.”

“No, you shouldn’t have.” I agreed. “This really sucks Caleb. I don’t know what to say to you.” I could see him look down towards the ground, but I kept my stare straight ahead of me. “What set it off? Not answering that phone call? Because I was making dinner. Sorry.”

Caleb sighed. “Please Jimmie. You have no idea what I was thinking, I was being so stupid. Could you just…god, I have no idea what to say. Besides I’m sorry, and I messed up.”

“At least you can admit that.” I said, playing with the hem of the shirt. He took a step in front of me and stopped, causing me to bump into him. He lightly took my hands in his, and I slowly looked up into his eyes.
“Jimmie, I don’t think you believe me when I say that I am sorry. I should have never ignored your calls, went out partying, dated Alli, any of that. I’m such a horrible friend.”

“Caleb.” I sighed, letting go of his hands. He frowned deeply and closed his eyes, but I placed my hand on his cheek, which caused him to open his eyes. “We all make mistakes.”

“Yeah, but I made so many. In just a month. How can you forgive me for that?”

“We’re friends right?” I asked, he nodded against my hand. “Then I forgive you.” he grinned widely and rested his head against my palm. We just stared into each other’s eyes before he slowly moved some of my hair out of my eyes.

“Jimmie, I can’t believe I found someone as awesome as you.” he mumbled, his eyes flickering between my eyes and my mouth.

I let my thumb gently move in circles on his cheek, and took notice that his face was slowly inching towards mine. And I did nothing to stop it. Instead, I pulled him closer to me and pressed my lips firmly against his. His hands quickly found their way to my hips and he pulled my body against his. My mind soared as my eyes fell closed. I gripped his face with one hand and threw my other one around his neck.

Our sweet kiss ended no less than seven seconds later. He rested his forehead against mine and smiled widely. “Caleb.” I whispered, loosening my grip around his neck.

“Hmm?” he asked, licking his lips. I just smiled and caressed his cheek again. I just shook my head and pressed my lips against his again. He kissed me back, and I could feel him smiling. My heart was pounding when he pulled away. His eyes were lit up as he looked at me. “Be my girlfriend Jimmie. Give me a reason to be good.”

I could feel my heart swell and my throat close as my mouth dropped open. All I could do was nod my head and smile. He kissed me again, causing my knees to finally go weak as I clung onto him for support. He chuckled and pulled away from the kiss. I finally found my voice again, “God, I was really hoping go to back to Texas with a boyfriend.” I smiled.

“Looks like you got your wish my dear.” Caleb said, kissing my cheek. I just smiled and laced my fingers with his. “God I’m so happy right now.” he mumbled, squeezing my hand.

“Me too.” I smiled, and didn’t let it disappear when Thriller started to play from my bag. I used my free hand to find my phone and quickly flipped it open when I saw Kelly’s name. “hey baby.”

“Jimmie, how the hell are we supposed to get back to Wisconsin?” she demanded.

“I have no idea.” I answered with a shrug. “We’ll probably have to take a bus or something.”

“Do you have the money for a bus?” she asked, I could tell she was irritated.

“Okay, don’t bite my head off, you weren’t begging to go last night.” I snapped. “We’ll get back, calm down.”

She sighed. “Fine. Just get back here, we need to find a way back. I have to work tomorrow.”

I snapped my phone shut and sighed. “We need to head back.” I said, leaning my head on Caleb’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I need to tell everyone you’re finally my girlfriend.” he grinned, kissing the top of my head. I just laughed and wrapped my free arm around his waist as we made our way back.

“Okay. So, our bus leaves in thirty minutes.” I said, closing my phone and looking up at Kelly. “That good with you?” she just nodded her head and went back to cuddling with TJ. I rolled my eyes and looked over to Caleb who was frowning deeply. “Awe, why so blue panda bear?” I asked, scooting over to him.

“You’re leaving again.” he mumbled, wrapping his lanky arms around me, pulling me towards him and resting his chin on my head. “I won’t be able to hug you.”

“Or kiss me.” I said with a pout. “Whatever will we do?”

“I’ll just tie you up and keep you here. That’s what any good boyfriend would do.” Caleb said, and stood up. I laughed as he threw me over his shoulder and started to walk into the back of his bus.

“Kelly help!” I yelled, reaching out to her as we walked past.

“Did he just say he’s your boyfriend?” was her reply as Caleb put me down in the back lounge and shut the door.

I laughed as he leaned down and kissed me again. “Caleb.” I laughed as he lips gently brushed against mine. “I have to leave soon, get to the bus station.”

“All the more reason for some kissing.” he smirked, capturing my lips with his again. I just laughed and threw my arms around his shoulders, kissing him back.

“I’ll call you as soon as I’m back in Wisconsin.” I promised, hugging Caleb close to me.

“Text me during your trip back.” he said, squeezing me tightly.

“Okay.” I said, leaning up and pressing my lips against his. All the guys whistled and cheered, cuasing me to pull away quickly and hide my blushing face in Caleb’s chest.

“Jonathan, that would be twenty dollars.” Kyle said, “I told you they would get together before she went back.” I just shook my head. And looked up at Caleb, who was just grinning.

“I better get on the bus.” I whispered to him, he frowned. “I’ll text you, don’t worry.” he leaned down and kissed me.

“I miss you already.” he mumbled before pulling away and releasing me.

"I miss you too." I answered, quickly turning around and running up the steps on the bus.

"Jimmie! Finally!" Kelly yelled, throwing her arms around me. "I'm so happy for you babe!" she squealed, pulling me down in the seat next to her.

"I'm happy too." I answered, looking out the window and blowing a kiss to Caleb, who pretending to catch it and put it in his pocket as the bus started to drive away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmie's outfit

A little shorter than normal but for two reasons:

1. They finally got together!
2. I wanted this posted on that sexy boy's birthday!

Happy birthday Caleb! there are two minutes left! I hope it was great! <3