Mixed CD's

Girly Day

Girly Day
1. Just Like A Woman-Bob Dylan
2. Girls & Boys-Good Charlotte
3. I’ll be There for You-The Rembrandts
4. Basket case-Green Day
5. A Public Affair-Jessica Simpson
6. Semi-Charmed Life-Third Eye Blind
7. The Ketchup Song- Last Ketchup
8. Love Lockdown-Kanye West
9. Don’t Want You Back-The Backstreet Boys
10. Sexyback-Justin Timberlake


“Jimmie, come on, lets go out today!” Danielle said, tugging at my leg. I peaked my head out from under the covers, my stomach doing summersaults.

“Ack, I don’t feel like it. I’m too nervous about tomorrow.” I answered, squinting as I looked at her. I could barely make out her figure from the light behind her as she shook her head.

“Nope. We’re going out today. Movies, laser tag, milkshakes. Uhm, possibly Harry Potter if it’s not too late. Fun stuff.” She grinned, “You, me and Katie. Girls day.”

“If I get out of bed will you shut up?” I asked, trying not to sound extremely excited for Harry Potter. She just nodded her head vigorously and I sighed, throwing the blankets off my body and getting out of bed. “We can take Caleb’s car. I haven’t driven it in a while.” I yawned, and stretched before making my way to my closet and pulling out a white tank top with small dots on it. “Out.” I laughed when I turned around and Danielle was still standing there.

“Oh yeah.” she laughed, “I’ll be downstairs, detaching Katie and Ben.” I laughed as she ran out of my room and grabbed a pair of shorts, quickly changing my clothes. I turned my straightener on and quickly put on some socks before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

“Jimmie! They won’t stop making out!” Danielle whined from downstairs.

I laughed loudly “You can come back up, I’m done changing.” I called, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing my mouth. Her footsteps thudded up the stairs as I made my way back to my room.

“Oo, let me make a mix!” she exclaimed, clapping her hands together and acting as if she were begging. I only shrugged and logged onto my lap top. She smiled and took it to my bed, quickly setting herself to work as I straightened my hair and put some make up on.

“Jimmie, are you ready yet?” Katie asked from the doorway.

“See, it is possible for you and Ben to not make out!” Danielle joked, looking up from my lap top as I jumped at the loudness of her voice and poked myself in the eye. “Oh, I’m sorry.” she gasped.

“It’s fine.” I mumbled, wiping away the tears that formed. “I actually do that all the time so it’s all good.”

She laughed before reaching past me for a blank cd and putting it in my lap top. “Today is gonna be so awesome.”

I nodded my head and grinned at her “I defiantly needed a girls day. It should take my mind off my nerves.”

“And off missing that stupid ginger so much!” Katie exclaimed, putting one of my bracelets on her wrist. “Can I wear this?”

“Sure.” I laughed “And I have the right to miss him. Thank you very much.” I did the final touches of my make up and stood up. “Okay, lets go.”

++

“I’m done.” Danielle exclaimed, taking off her vest and glaring at Katie and I. “You two suck.”

I just laughed “You shouldn’t have been so ballsy, I tried telling you I like did this for a living back in Wisconsin.”

She shook her head, “Lets go get some lunch. My tummy needs food!” she linked her arm with mine and pulled me out of the laser tag place and to Caleb’s car with Katie running behind us.

I was laughing as I plopped down into the driver’s seat and buckled myself in. Danielle’s mix immediately filled our ears as I started the car. I looked at the two girls in the car and sighed “Okay, where are we going to eat?”

“IHOP!” both of them screamed like little children. Another round of laughter came from the three of us as I reversed out of the parking spot and drove a few blocks down the road. My eyes skimmed the signs on the road until I found the IHOP and pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. My phone vibrated as I shut the car off and looked at Katie and Danielle.

“Ooo, is it Caleb?” Katie asked, stretching out the ‘a’ in his name. I just blushed and looked down at my phone.

“I dunno, I haven’t opened it yet.” I responded, taking the small device in my hand.

“Well, tell me what he said!” she exclaimed, bouncing slightly in her seat. I sighed and checked the message, smiling a little to myself. “What did he say?” Katie asked, shaking my seat.

“Calm down! Oh my gosh!” I exclaimed, laughing. “He just said hi. Nothing important.”

She pouted, “I was hoping it was something cute.” she mumbled as she crossed her arms across her chest. I rolled my eyes and texted him back before getting out.

“Come on you two. Lets eat.” I said, stretching my arms above my head and walking toward the building. Katie and Danielle linked their arms with mine as we walked into the place. We followed the hostess to our table and quickly grabbed the menus that she handed us, searching through it as we waited for our waiter to come.

Danielle was the first to put hers down. “I want pancakes.” she stated, as I peered at her over my plastic sheet.

“Okay then.” I laughed, dragging my eyes back down and then brought them back up to her “what kind of pancakes? I want pancakes, but don’t want the same kind as yours.”

“Blueberry.” she grinned, “They’re the best.”

I smiled, “Imma get chocolate chip.” I grinned, putting my menu down.

“Psh, you both suck.” Katie said, “the New York cheesecake is the best pancake flavor. “

“I’m eating some of both ya’lls so I don’t care.” Danielle laughed.

I laughed too, “Yeah Katie, why do you think we were all getting different ones?”

“Good point,” she giggled, “Mmm, pancakes.”

I smiled and shook my head, looking around for the waiter and motioning for him to come to us. Once we placed our orders, my phone vibrated against the table, Katie made a grab for it, but I got it before she did and flipped it open.

I should b seeing u soon baby.

A smile started for form on my lips, but disappeared as I read “Jason” as the sender. I quickly sent him a text back.

Stay away from me. I’m happy now.

And closed my phone.

“I’m taking it, it wasn’t Caleb.” Katie said, sending me a worried glance.

“Just a jealous ex.” I laughed, taking a drink of my milk.

“Well, forget about him!” Danielle said, “Our pancakes are here!”

“Yes!” I exclaimed, grinning as our waiter placed my chocolate chip pancakes in front of me. As I was about to take my first bite my phone vibrated again.

U love me.

“Jesus Christ,” I mumbled, deleting his messages and shutting my phone. “I really hope he chokes on something.”

Danielle snorted and milk came out of her nose, causing both Katie and I to burst into hysterical laughter, and before we knew it, we were asked to leave the restaurant for causing a disturbance.

“Well, that is crap!” Danielle said as we took our take home boxes out to the car and got it.

“Oh well.” I sighed, buckling my seat belt. “Can we go back now? I do remember a promise of Harry Potter.”

Danielle looked back and Katie who pulled out her phone and sent a text to someone.

“Park first, please please please.” Danielle said, grabbing my arm.

“You two are planning something.” I said, shaking my head. “I’m going home, I don’t like surprises.”

“No, please no!” Danielle said, pouting.

“That face doesn’t work on me.” I responded.

“It’s fine anyway.” Katie said from the back with a smile, “I kinda wanna watch Harry Potter too. Jimmie, do you have some comfy movie watching clothes that I can borrow?” she asked.

“Yeah I sure do.” I smiled, reversing out of the parking lot and quickly speeding down the road.

“You are so going to get a ticket, remind me why Caleb trusted you with his car?” Danielle said, holding onto the seat.

“Because I’m hot.” I responded with a big smile. She snorted a laugh back and I glared at her before pulling into my driveway. “And we are here, and I get Harry Potter.” I grinned, unbuckling my seatbelt and jumping out of the car. “Katie, you get Ben to make us popcorn.” I told her, walking into the house and getting the first movie ready.

“I need comfy movie watching clothes!” she said, pulling me away from the dvd player and up to my room. She was a few steps behind me as I entered my room and dropped my bag to the floor. I immediately went to my dresser, but paused and turned to look at my bed where a dress was laying on it.

But not just any dress, the cream one that I wanted so badly. I gasped as I went over to ti and lightly touched it. There was an envelope on top of it with my name written on it in cursive. I gently picked it up and opened it.

“Hello Boo,

I was talking to Danielle a couple days ago, and wired her some money so you could have this dress for your first ever gig. I wish I was there for you, but I know you’ll do great. Also, I saw this necklace and thought of you right away. I hope you like it. I was going to wait to give it to you, but I figured this was the perfect time.
See you soon Boo,
Caleb”


I could feel tears slowly run down my face as I reached for the little gray box and opened it up. Inside of it lay a silver music note necklace. I laughed a little and immediately put it on.

“I think she’s crying.” Katie whispered from behind me.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and turned to close the door, completely forgetting out getting her clothes and about Harry Potter while I softly took the dress off my bed and hung it up in my closet and called Caleb.

It rang a few times before he answered, sounding breathless. “Hey Jimmie.”

“You are too amazing Caleb Turman.” I said through the tears.

“You like your gift then?” he asked with a small laugh.

“You shouldn’t have bought it Caleb. It was so much.”

“Boo, you wanted it.” he replied. “you deserve it.”

“Thank you.” I whispered, sinking down onto my bed. “So much.”

“No problem honey.” I could hear the smile in his voice. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too, you big idiot.”

“Why am I an idiot?” he laughed.

“Cause you spent way too much on that dress.” I laughed, “no matter how much I wanted it.”

He laughed too, “Like I said, you deserve to have what you want for that first gig. It’s important.”
“You are too amazing.” I said, playing with my fingers. “I’m happy you’re my boyfriend.”

“Good, I’m happy to be your boyfriend.” he replied softly. “Aren’t you supposed to be having a girls day though?”

“So?” I asked, “I needed to call you and say thank you.”

“And you did, go enjoy your friends, I have to go on stage. If you want, you can call me later tonight. Kay Boo?”

“Okay Caleb. I’ll talk with you later.” I said with a soft sigh, not wanting to hang up the phone.

“Sounds good.” he blew a kiss into the phone. “Have fun watching Harry Potter.”

I smiled, “Will do. Go rock the faces off of all those girls. Just remember you got me.”

“I could never forget.” he responded and I smiled. “ Bye babe.”

“Bye.” I whispered before hanging up the phone and going to join everyone in the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY THAT I FAIL AT LIFE!!
I know that it's been forever and I am so sorry. I hope this makes up for me failing. I hope you likedi t!

Jimmi'es outfit
Dress