Mixed CD's

Jimmie Makes Mixes and Sees Her Mommy!

Jimmie Makes Mixes and Sees Her Mommy!!
1. I Caught Fire-The Used
2. If You’re Wondering if I Want You to (I Want You To)-Weezer
3. She’s Everything-Brad Paisley
4. Marvelous Things-Eisley
5. What a Girl Wants-Christina Augilera
6. Bennie and the Jets-Elton John
7. I Loved Her First-Hartland
8. This Kiss-Faith Hill
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, I woke up and smiled to myself as I remembered what happened the night before. I hugged Caleb’s sheet tighter to my body before turning around to face him. But my smile vanished when I realized that he wasn’t there.

I wrapped the sheet tightly around me before getting out of the bed. I found my pajama’s and dressed quickly. I re-tied my hair in a pony tail before opening his bedroom door. I could hear his voice in the kitchen and I quickly ran down the stairs, sliding on the hard floor as I collided into his body.

Caleb chuckled and he wrapped his arms around my middle. “Teddy Bear, I woke up and you weren’t there!” I exclaimed into his chest.

I heard lots of laughter around us. My head shot out of Caleb’s chest and I saw the guys all standing around us making kissy faces and saying “Teddy Bear” in high pitched voices. I blushed a little and mouthed “sorry” to Caleb who just shrugged.

“It’s okay Bunny.” He responded, petting my hair.

The guys chorused with a “Bunny”. Kyle was twisting his blonde hair around his finger, Jonathan had his hands covering his heart with a big grin, Austin was still making a kissy face, Marc was laughing and Kent was pretending to puke.

Caleb rolled his eyes and looked down at me “They guys came over to tell me about a short tour that we have planned…” he said, trailing off at the end of sentence.

I frowned, “But…you just got back.”

The guys all stopped what they were doing. Austin coughed “Well…we’ll be going now.” Everyone except Caleb and I followed him out of the kitchen.

Caleb sighed and ran his hand through his red hair. His light brown eyes looked pleadingly at me, begging me to understand. I bit my lip and sighed.

“It comes with dating a rock star.” I shrugged and smiled a little. “Don’t do any of your groupies.”

“I’ll try, it gets pretty hard.” he joked, which made me laugh. Caleb walked over and wrapped his arms around my middle. “I’m sorry Jimmie, but it’s only a week or two long tour around Texas and some parts of California.”

“Oh.” I said, “Well, you won’t be too far away.” I said, clinging to a small hope that he would ask me along again.

“I was wondering if you would stay here and watch Louie while I’m away this time.” He whispered next to my ear. My hope crashed in my chest as I nodded my head.

“Of course.” my voice replied back very small. As he pulled away his lips softly scrapped my temple. He placed his hands on each side of my face.

“The tour won’t be starting for at least a week and a half…” his voice trialed off, his soft brown eyes looking into mine. A smile started back on my face, I don’t have to give him up so soon. “I was uh, wondering if during that week and a half…if we could go up to Wisconsin…and I maybe could meet your parents?” Caleb’s voice was laced with uncertainty as he spoke, his eyes looked away from me and his grip slacked on my face.

I moved my head and kissed his palm, “Of course we can!” I exclaimed, my smile breaking into a grin. I kissed him again, hardly containing my excitement as I let out a squeal.

“I’ll go book us a flight okay? We can leave tomorrow if you’d like.” his eyes had a slight sparkle to them, his ever-going smile was etched onto his face and his hands were lightly touching my hips.

“Oh my, please do.” I said, kissing him again. “Right now, go.”

Caleb laughed and let go of me, turning to go up to his room, as he did I smacked his butt, causing him to laugh loudly before disappearing.


“Good Bye Dumplin,” Kyle over dramatically said at the airport, using the name that he had given Caleb after the guys heard me call him Teddy Bear. They all insisted on taking us to the airport, and I’m positive that it was so they could use all their pet names for him.

“I’m gonna miss you Sherbet,” Austin cried, faking wiping away a tear.

“Be sure to text me Bran Muffin.” Jonathan drawled, pulling him into a long, tight hug.

“Sugar Pie, my heart hurts already.” Marc said, making his voice crack.

“Kitty, are you sure you have to leave us?” Kent asked, grabbing Caleb’s hand.

Caleb rolled his eyes, “Oh my god. You guys are ridiculous.” he pulled his hand away from Kent before turning to board the plane. I waved goodbye to them and quickly followed him.

“I am so sorry I called you Teddy Bear in front of them.” I mumbled as we took our seats.

He shook his head “It’s okay. Really. I knew they were going to make a big deal out of it.” he shrugged. “And I didn’t help myself by calling you Bunny, though I thought I was going to.”

I kissed his cheek. “Wanna come up with cute names to call them when we get home?” I asked, hoping that it would make him laugh, which it did.

“Lets do it.” he nodded, pulling his phone out of his pocket and opening up notepad.

~*~

Caleb held my hand lightly as we exited the plane. It took us most of the flighty, since we argued over names, but we had settled on calling Jonathan Honeybunch, Austin Starlite, Kyle Unicorn, Kent Sweeums and Marc Princess. I hummed softly as we walked down the terminal before singing loudly “I’m going to see my mommy.”

He chuckled and kissed the side of my head, “How old are you again?”

“Four.” I answered, holding up three fingers. He rolled his eyes and laughed. I smiled and looked around at the faces of people waiting and instantly found my mom and dad, who were already making their way towards us.

“Oh Pokey,” my mom sighed, throwing her arms around me in a tight embrace.

“Mom,” I whined, hugging her back.

She pulled away and sighed lovingly as she held me at arms length before turning and looking at Caleb. “Caleb dear.” she said with a smile.

“Hello ma’am.” he said, leaning down and hugging her.

I smiled as I looked over at my dad, expecting him to be ready to hug me, but instead he was glaring intently at Caleb. I rolled my eyes, “Daddy, don’t you even dare.” I said, pulling him into a hug and kissing his cheek. “I really like him. Please don’t scare him.”

He sighed and hugged me back, “I have to scare him, it’s my job.” he said as he released me.

“No, you’re job is to make sure I’m happy, and I am.” I smiled, wrapping my arm around Caleb’s and leaning my head onto his shoulder. My dad smiled a little at us before nodding his head.

“Where are going first?” my mom asked as we made our way down to baggage claim.

“Food!” I exclaimed, patting my stomach. “Feed me!”

“Okay, okay.” my mom said, “Where would you like to eat?”

“George Webbs! Caleb has never been there, have you?” I asked as I tried to take my bag from him.

“No, can’t say I have.” he replied, holding my bag out of my reach. “I’ve got it.” he smiled, kissing my cheek before following my parents out to the parking lot. I quickly ran after them, skipping slightly until we came to my parent’s van, where I opened the back so Caleb could discard our bags into it and we climbed into our seats, buckling our belts and waiting for my dad to find the closest George Webbs.

I was singing along with the radio as my parents questioned Caleb from the spot. I stopped a few times to point out a few things to him, like where Warped had been located and a few cool looking buildings. Before I knew it, we had pulled into the parking lot of George Webbs and I was pushing Caleb out of the van, who had been taking too long.

“Your loving girlfriend is starving!” I exclaimed, pushing him to make him move faster.

“We ate on the plane!” he laughed, taking my hand but walking faster.

“It was icky, I kept putting my food on your tray.” I smiled, opening the door and sitting at the closet table. I grabbed a menu and handed it to Caleb who sat down next to me.

“Calm down girl.” My mom laughed before accepting the menu that I handed to her.

“I need food now.” I said, folding my hands in front of me, for I already knew what I wanted. When the waitress came we placed our orders and my parents continued to grill Caleb.

How are you treating our daughter?

Are you happy?

Do you have relations with girls while on tour?

Do you have enough funds to take care of our daughter?


And the dreaded:

Have you had sex yet?

Which my father asked in a threatening voice. I choked on my soda and stared at him wide eyed.

Caleb put down his fork and took a second before letting out a slow breath and answering “Well, sir, I would never do anything that your daughter did want to do, so answer it yourself, have we had sex?”

My father was taken a back, but slowly nodded his head, taking in his answer. “I think he’s a pretty okay guy.” he said to my mom.

“You saved yourself.” I mumbled, taking another drink of my Sprite. We all finished shortly after that, Caleb picked up the bill, after a small argument with my parents about it and we were setting off for my childhood home.

~*~
“So, this is your bedroom?” Caleb asked, setting our bags down at the foot of my old bed.

“Yep.” I replied with a grin, jumping onto the bed and grinning as I looked up at my checkered blue and purple ceiling that was covered in glow in the dark stars.

Caleb walked around it a bit, looking at all my movies and posters that I had left behind. He picked up a wax kangaroo and raised his eyebrow at me.

“My friends Tyler and Lauren got that for me on my birthday when we all went to the zoo.” I grinned, “His name is Joseph.”

He chuckled and placed him back on the shelf, knocking down some of my Toy Story tissues. “You have a lot of crap.” he mumbled, picking them up.

“I know,” I laughed, reaching my arms out to him. “Come cuddle with me, we can watch a movie and snooze. Pick the movie though, I don‘t feel like getting up again.”

He nodded his red head before looking over my movies and picking out BeetleJuice and putting it in before kicking off his shoes and joining me on my bed. Caleb wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest while the previews flickered on the screen.

“My parents really do like you Teddy Bear.” I said, enjoying the way his fingers played with my hair.

“I really want them to, because I like you.” he replied, kissing the top of my head. I smiled and leaned up to kiss him before my dad called me downstairs.

“I’ll be right back.” I said, quickly getting up and going down to my dad. “Yeah Daddy?” I asked, sitting down on the arm of the couch.

He smiled at me, looking slightly sad. “I just wanted you to know, I think you found him.”

I blinked and looked at him, “Dad, I think it’s a little to early to know that for sure.” I forced a laugh.

“Well, he loves you.” He replied with a firm nod. “I can tell by the way he looks at you. Don’t try and shut him out, okay Boo Boo?”

I nodded, playing with my fingers. “I don’t think I could shut him out at this point, I fought kinda hard for him.”

He patted my knee. “Just remember that I love you Boo Boo. Now go back up to him. Do you want me to make sure you’re up in time for church?”

I nodded my head, suddenly remembering that it was Sunday before leaning down and kissing my dad and running back up to Caleb. I jumped back up on the bed and cuddled into his side.

“What did your dad want?” He asked, pushing his arms back around me and resting his head against mine.

“Just to talk.” I answered, thinking that it would be best for him not to know exactly what about. He nodded and started to play with my hair again. “He’s going to make sure that we’re up in time for church. I need to text Josh and make sure that it’s cool if we surprise Tyler and I get to play tonight…”

I reached down and quickly sent Josh a text before snuggling closer into Caleb and closing my eyes. The movie was playing softly in the background and I was feeling very sleepy from the plane ride home. I was just dozing off, and so was Caleb, when my phone vibrated on his chest. I quickly looked at the “yes” from Josh before putting it on silent and pushing it onto the floor and quickly falling into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
La la la, I la la la love you guys. :)

Just so you all know, it is almost 3:30, but I don't care I can't sleep!!1!! ahah

There are honestly, only a few more chapters of this left, but don't worry my readers, there shall be a sequel!~ :)

I hope you enjoy reading this and please comment my lovelies! <3