Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Tom

I felt Emily's soft breath against my lips. Our lips almost about to touch when my bedroom door opened.

"Tom! Where's m- Oh... My.. God.." Bill's voice had some shock in it.

Emily and I quickly pulled away from each other. She was blushing like mad. Man.. There goes that kiss. Thanks Bill!

"Where's what?" I sighed.

"My straightener." he put his hands on his hips.

"How would I know? I don't straighten my hair." I snickered.

He scoffed.

"You're straightener is in your bathroom under the sink. I used it and put it up." Emily spoke up.

"Oh. Then Night." he skipped merrily out of my room.

He ruins everything, I swear!

I felt Emily crawl into bed. I looked over. She crawled over to the right side and I was on the left. She's so cute! I really want that kiss. I wonder if she'll even let me get that close again. I hope so. Her breath on my skin is addicting.

"Night Tommy." I heard Emily say softly.

"Night Em."

I relaxed and looked at the ceiling. What am I going to do? It's driving me crazy hiding my feelings towards her.

"Tom?" her voice broke me from my thoughts.

I looked at her.

"Yes, Em?"

She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for protecting me." she smiled that adorable little smile.

I smiled back.

"Anytime Em."

She rolled over and relaxed. I watched her and within a few minutes, she was sleeping soundly. I sighed gently. I know one thing for sure.

Bill is going to die in the morning!
♠ ♠ ♠
So I updated because Kelsey needed some help :D and I'm really sorry everyone for not updating for a month. School has been insane. I have testing all this week and next week I have semester Exams. So I'm cramming to study everything. Once summers here though, we'll try to update ALOT more. Please be patient with us :)

Comment!

~Maegan~