Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Emily

"Come on Em. Let's go." Tom whispered in my ear gently.

I simply nodded and let him led me through the crowd of people. I shivered as the night air washed over my warm frame. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Tom you didn't ha-" I started.

"Yes, I did. You're cold, Em. It's not illegal." he smiled, opening the car door for me.

I smiled and got in. He shut my door then got in on his side. He locked the doors and started the car then drove off. The events replayed in my head. He protected me. He heard me and come to my aid. I feel like Mary-Jane from Spider-man. And Tom is my Peter Parker. I smiled gently.

Well... He did say he'd protect me. And he did keep his word. So higher up the list he goes. At least I know he'll protect me no matter what and I like the feeling of being safe; that everywhere I go, Tom will protect me no matter the guy size or strength.

I was so busy caught up in my own little world. My twisted little world, that I didn't notice we were back at Tom's house, that he opened the door for me and that was waiting patiently for me to get out. I got out with his help and he walked me home. I really didn't need to be walked home because it was next door but it was a sweet gesture.

"Thanks Tom." I smiled walking up the porch steps.

"It was nothing, Em." he smiled back.

"That wasn't just nothing, Tommy. You took me out to an amazing club and protected me at any cost. It wasn't nothing. You kept me safe and I love that protective side of you." I smiled.

I saw him blush a little. I let it slide and tried the door. Locked. Oh snap! I forgot the key inside! And dad was at work. He works night shifts.

"Tommy..." I started.

"Locked your key in the house?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Come on, you can sleep with me." he said.

I paused and looked up at him.

"Not that way! I mean. Ugh. I mean sleep next to me. In the same bed. Not actually with me. I mean I'd like to but. I'm just gonna stop talking now." he babbled.

I giggled.

"Tommy bear, you don't have to explain things. I get what you mean." I smiled.

We walked back to his house and walked inside.

"Do you want to borrow my clothes or Bill's? Even though both might be too big for your little frame." he said.

I blushed.

"Um. I'll take your clothes."

We walked to his bedroom and he got some clothes out of the dresser. I took off my heels and moved them away so no one would trip over them. He handed them to me. I smiled and walked in his bathroom and shut the door.

I changed into one of his black button up shirts. It went to mid thigh so I didn't put on the sweats. The shirt was long enough for me. I washed off my make-up and took my hair down.

I checked in the mirror. No more make-up on my face. I shook out my hair gently, tousling it gently. I put my clothes in his hamper and walked out shutting off the light.

I stared at Tom. How could I not? He was in just sweats. I let my eyes roam over his amazingly sculpted abs and the muscle on his arms. His hat was still on with his beanie. I giggled as he whined. He couldn't get it off.

I walked over smiling and he sat on the bed. I pulled it off gently and set it on his dresser. Then walked back over and took off the beanie gently.

He looked up at me and I looked down at him. I got lost in those dark chocolate eyes. I didn't notice, we were both leaning in slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey's turn! Comment :D

~Maegan <3's Brandon~