Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Emily

I woke up and showered. When I'm in the shower, I like to think about things. It helps me relax. I really have no idea why, I guess the hot water and steam helps.

I almost got kissed by Tom last night! My heart raced and butterflies were having a party in my stomach. I really wanted that kiss.. Until Bill came into the room and ruined the whole damn mood set for that almost kiss..

I sighed. Tom's lips looks soft, inviting and warm. That lipring drove me crazy and I wondered what it felt like against lips. And when my mind wonders, what it feels like against skin. If I wasn't so scared of Tom fucking me then leaving, I would be with him already. He would've already kissed me many times and we would be dating. Life would be good.

But is life good? No. It is for being back in Germany, for being single, no. Not at all. Now I'm not a girl that thinks I have to have a guy in my life to be happy. I'm not that way at all. I like to be alone. I just.. Want to be with Thomas Kaulitz. My one true love. I've loved him since we were small and I realized I'm still head over heels.

I rinsed my hair and turned off the water. I grabbed a fluffy green towel and dried off then wrapped it around me. I stepped out of the shower carefully. I have fallen in this bathroom and let me tell you. It hurts like hell. Tile floors are the enemy!

I turned off the light and opens the door. It was dark-ish in Tom's room and I walked maybe five or six steps before I ran into a half asleep Tom, who fell on the floor and pulled me with him. And kind of for your information, Tom will go to bed with clothes on but he'll be in boxers when he wakes up. I landed right on top of him and my towel not only hiked up from my knee to right below my butt but it also flipped open on the side, exposing my left side of my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated >.< Hate me for it... I forgot about this story until a couple of days ago. Kelsey has a busy schedule so I'll update when I can and she will too. Please bear with us :)

Comment please! :)

~Maegan~