Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Tom

I stared up at Emily. I could see her perfect from the light from my window peeking in just right. She looks so beautiful with wet hair. Goddess like. Her rich eyes were shimmering in the light, revealing a certain sparkle that's always been there. I just failed to see it.

I moved my hands to her sides and very gentle I ran my fingertips up and down her left side. She shivered and I felt goosebumps appear on her skin but I kept doing it softer than before. I saw her close her eyes, enjoyng it.

I rolled us over so I was on her. Her eyes opened and I caressed her cheek softly. I saw my favorite smile, slowly spread across her pink lips.

I slowly leaned down, our faces were inches going into centimeters apart. My lips were lingering over hers. I could feel the heat from her lips on mine. I leaned in a little more, our lips barely touching.

My door was thrown open.

"Tomi! Time t- AHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Bill's voice shouts, loudly.

I looked at him. Why does he have to come in here when we're always about to kiss?!

"Bill OUT NOW!"

"No! You're not going to have sex with her!"

"We're about to kiss, idiot! You always come in at the worst possible times! What do you want anyway!?"

He looked at me.

"We have an interview today. Or did you forget that too?"

I sighed heavily.

"Get out and I'll be downstairs in 10 minutes."

He smiled and walked out happily.

Emily sighed under me. I got up and helped her up, holding her towel in place.

"thanks." she blushed and walked over to get clothes from my closet.

"mhm." I walked in the bathroom..

Bill is going to die... He ruined two times with us! TWO! He's never done this before when I was with any other girl. Them being friends or actually dating. Is he jealous that Emily will have my full attention and he won't?

He's my brother though. He understands. Or maybe he likes Emily too.. My eyes narrowed in the mirror. She's always been mine. She will be with me not him. I'll make damn sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :)

~Maegan~