Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Emily

When I heard the shower going, I changed into some jeans I had left over here but pulled on one of Tom's shirts. I swear this thing will swallow me! I layered it and fixed it so it was shorter and fit me.

I fixed my make-up and let my hair just curl. I walked downstairs and Bill hugged me.

"Coming with us?" he smiled.

"I didn't know I was allowed to." I giggled.

"Duh. You're Tom's girlfriend. You're allowed." he stated.

I blushed but smiled.

"I'm not his girlfriend."

"You are from what I saw. Em, he never just lingers to kiss a girl. He normally kisses her like no big deal and gets on with it. You're actually the first girl since highschool I've seen him do that to." Bill looked at me.

"Maybe I'm different."

"Honey. He only sees women in bed. He's probably trying to lure you in so he can get you in his." he put on a jacket then walked outside.

What the heck? Bill was saying how Tom has never gone slow before since highschool, then he turns it around saying it's a trick? He's giving me mixed signals.

I felt and arms wrap around me from behind, hugging me to someone.

"Ready?" Tom's voice asked.

I got shivers when I heard it. Like smooth silk rubbing against velvet.

"Ja." I smiled.

"I hoped that accent would come back. It's cuter on you." i felt him kiss my shoulder then let go and put on a hoodie.

I put on one of Bill's jackets because they don't fall off me like Tom's do. I zipped it half way then walked out the door that Tom held open for me.

We walked over to the waiting SUV. I got in and sat in the middle. Bill on my left, Tom on my right. Bill's face kind of lit up when he saw I was wearing his jacket. It was weird but I let it go thinking he had too many skittles this morning.

Tom wrapped his arm around me and I leaned against him a little as the driver took us to the interview.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :)