Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Tom

The interview was going great. We had a girl this time, Libby. She was okay. She kept staring at me when she asked the guys questions. It was kind of awkward but I'm already taken. An angel stole my heart long ago.

"So boys. Are you taken or single?" she smiled.

"Taken." Georg smiled.

"I'm about to be single." Gustav smiled.

Bill and I looked at each other.

"what about you two boys?" she smiled, batting her eyelashes.

"I have been seeing someone but we're just friends." I smiled and looked over backstage where Emily was sitting.

It takes my breath away everytime. She smiled her cute little smile and I felt my heart beating against my chest, trying to get out. I smiled back and I saw her silently giggle. If she only knew what those small things did to me.

"I'm about to ask someone out." Bill said as I came back to my senses and looked at him.

"who's the lucky girl?" Libby smiled.

"She'll know tonight." he smiled.

"Awe no fun! Anyway we're out of time. Thank you guys for stopping by. It's always a pleasure." she smiled.

We stood up and walked off stage. I walked over straight to Emily and picked her up hugging her.

"Tomi." she giggled hugging me back.

"Sorry you were bored. Maybe we should just leave you at home." I said.

"Tom don't be silly. I love coming to things with you and Bill." she smiled.

I smiled back.

"Well lets leave and go do some fun stuff now."

"Like what?"

"Video games." I grinned.

"Call of duty 4?" she smirked.

"you're so on!"

I set her down and wrapped an arm around her, before we went outside we both put on sunglasses then walked to the car as photographers and reporters crowded around.

"Tom is this your new girlfriend?!"

"Are you two just friends!?"

"Have you knocked her up yet?!"

We got in the car and it drove us back to my house. We ran to the living room and set up everything then played against each other on Call of Duty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :)