Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Emily

Bill glanced over and His face wore the expression of a ghost. I smiled sweetly, like I did before mom took me away.

"Oh no! The demons back! She's back!" he whined.

"Mein Gott, Bill." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not THAT evil."

"But you didn't grow. So you are no longer a threat." he teased.

I fake cried.

"You hurt my feelings! I did grow!" I whined.

Bill smirked and leaned down.

"So tell me sweetheart, How's the weather down there?" he smirked.

I smirked back and grabbed a handfull of hair with one of my little hands and yanked downward. Bill fell forward and landed on the floor. He was on his stomach and whined. Tom smirked lightly.

"I don't know. you tell me." I crossed my arms.

I heard a woman's voice in the kitchen. Simone. I walked through the oh so homey feeling of the house. She was on the phone. I stayed in the doorway, watching a little.

She stopped and looked over. I guess she felt as if Bill or Tom was standing there. Her face changed from very annoyed and angry to overwhelmed and excited. I also saw her pretty eyes brimming with tears.

"My baby.. you returned!" she said.

I smiled happily and I felt my eyes filling with tears too. I ran over and I noticed what Bill was talking about. I'm short compared to them. Damn my mother. I was about Simone's height if not a little shorter. She opened her arms and embraced me close to her body. I hugged her back tightly. I felt so at home, it was unreal.

Simone always loved me and treated me as her own. She wanted a daughter but was blessed with two twin boys. So I was the daughter she never had and she was the mother I wished I had. I also used Simone in my battles with my mother. She would complain that I wasn't the daughter she wanted and I would reply coyly with," I wish Simone was my mother and not you."

"Mein Töchterchen.. So schön jetzt." she smiled, stroking my hair gently.

I felt her tears hit my shoulder.

"I'm home mom. For good this time." I whispered.

When Simone heard this she hugged me tightly to her.

"Good. Because Tom has been driving Bill insane about going to America to find you and kidnap you." she smiled.

I giggled.

"Same old boys." we said and smiled at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kels's turn. FEAR HER NAME BECAUSE SHE IS THE AMAZING NINJA! >:D Comment :)