Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Tom

I barely listened to Bill and the two G's talk. My thought had offically taken over. I like Emily. ALOT! Especially now with that body.. And those lips.. And her eyes. and that adorable sm-

TOM KNOCK IT OFF! You're acting like a love sick puppy!

am not.

are too! You're acting like your twin! You're suppose to be manly about a girl like always. Get the job done and go about your business.

This time it's different.. I love Emily. I have since we were 5 and I love her now. I don't think she loves me back though.

Who doesn't love the amazing Tom Kaulitz!? hm? No one! Everyone LOVES you! Every girl wants you and guys envy you! You ARE the man!

I just want to be her man though.. Wait why am I even talking to myself?!

I shook my head a little snapping out of myself indulged conversation. I looked around.

"So. We go here fir-" I interupted Bill.

"Where's Em?" I asked.

"She went out into the back yard." he said in a duh tone.

Psh. As if I listen to him. I got up and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I looked at the kitchen door. Nope still locked. I looked at the patio door and it was unlocked and left open a little. I smiled and walked over. I opened the door and walked outside, shutting the door behind me.

I looked around the yard. Looking for my love. For the one I've been hoping would show up after all these years and my eyes stopped. Standing with her back to me, Emily was by the rose bushes and fence. The gentle breeze played with her gorgeous blonde hair, tassling it softly. She was the prettiest girl I've seen in all my life. And the only one I want to be with.

I can still see wings sprouting from her back and her just like she is. More innocent than ever. I hate to bother her but I want to talk to her. I just don't know the words I wanna say. I know them.. But I've never said them before... And I'm scared to now.

I walked over quietly. Em still had her back to me. She's so little, it's adorable! Not many German girls are her height and have her body frame. She's my perfect doll. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her from behind. She didn't jump or shiek. She relaxed. I smiled at this. I love the way she's so relaxed with me. Not many girls are, most are uptight and witchy.

But we are talking about my Emily. I like that. My Emily. If only, if only.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna be updating alot and Kelsey dear is gonna update sometime this weekend but she will update alot over her spring break :) Comments = faster updates!