Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Emily

I smiled. I love being in Tom's arms. I feel protected and tiny. If he only knew the way I felt about him.

"So. In celebration of you returning to Germany, Em. I'm taking you out." Tom said.

I giggled.

"To where?" I leaned back and looked up at him. He looked down at me, and I could've sworn I say a sparkle in his eyes.

"To my favorite place when Bill and me get home." he smiled.

"which is?" I smiled, innocently.

"A surprise." he grinned.

"Tommy!" I whined.

"Go get dressed though. Sun's about to set." he smiled and picked me up.

"Tom!" I squeaked.

I didn't like being picked up and he knows that! He smirked and walked off.

"Thomas Kaulitz! PUT ME DOWN!" I whined.

He ignored me and walked to my house. I huffed and let him. He waked inside and upstairs. Without asking which room was mine, he walked into my room and walked over to my bathroom. He finally set me down. I turned around.

"What do I even wear?" I asked.

"Leave it to me. You shower and make yourself pretty." he teased and shut the door.

I sighed but turne don the shower and stripped. I showered and dried off. I kept the towel around me and put on my make-up the way I liked it then blow dried my hair. It was in perfectly straight. Woo! I smiled and opened the door. I walked out and looked around. Tom was gone.

I walked over to my bed. My outfit was laying on it. I got dressed and pulled on the heels. I sprayed orange blossom on my neck, chest, wrists and a little in my hair. I walked over and looked in the mirror. Love it! I walked downstairs and the door opened.

Tom had showered and changed as well. I felt his eyes on me as I met him at the door.

"Gorgeous." he smiled.

"Handsome." I smiled back.

He blushed a little but smiled and offered his hand to me. I set my hand in his. He gently closed his hand around mine and opened the door for me. I smiled and walked out a little and he followed shutting the door. We walked over to his car and he opened it.

"Thank you." I got in with his help.

He shut my door and walked around, getting in on his side. As he started the car, I put on a seat belt and he did his up then drove off.

"So where are we going?" I smiled.

"You'll see." he teased.

I giggled and put in a cd. I smiled and relaxed. He drove very well. I relaxed. He glanced over at me then back at the road. I smiled. He parked.

"Eyes closed missy." he teased.

I giggled but took off my seatbelt and closed my eyes. I heard him get out then my door opened. I felt him take my hand. I let him and got out. I heard him shut the door and his hands were on my hips. I let him led me to whereever.

I heard a door open and we walked in. I heard music playing.

"And open them." his whispered.

I opened my eyes and we were at a clib.

"Wow Tom. You never seem to disappoint." I smiled.

He smiled and took my hand then walked to the dance floor. I smiled and followed. This will be fun.

~*~* Tom ~*~*

Dancing with Emily is the most amazing thing ever! She can really dance! And her outfit makes it even hotter. She's not even showing anything off and it's hard to resist her!

Low by Flo Rida came on and we danced close. Em turned arouns and we danced front to back. When the chorus came on, Emily surprised me by grinding into me. I enjoyed it alot! Wow. I feel like a manwhore but damn!

I grinded back against her gently. I kept my arms around her slender frame and hers rested on mine.

The song eneded and we were both panting gently. We've been dancing since we got here about an hour or two ago. I put my hand in the small of her back and lead her to the bar. She walked right beside me. We sat down and a waitress walked over.

"What do you want to drink?" I smiled.

"Anything." Em smiled.

God I love this girl!

"two sex on the beaches." I isad.

The girl walked off and I smiled at Em which she warmly returned.

"Having fun?" I smiled.

"Very much." she smiled.

"Good. You deserve it." I relaxed.

"Thanks for bringing me. It feels amazing to be back home." she smiled, relaxing.

"All part of being a best friend." I smiled.

She giggled.

Oh Tom. What have you gotten yourself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/random/set?id=8033793 <------- Emily's outfit

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/tom-kaulitz-tokio-hotel/tom-kaulitz-tokio-hotel-20080316-389438.jpg <------- Tom's but without the guitar

Comments if you like it! :) Kelsey and me would appreciate it!