Status: Might be awhile till I update

Oh How I Hate 'The Chosen One'

Getting Somewhere

After that nightmare/memory I couldn't go back to sleep.I looked over at the clock and it said 7:23 a.m...I got up and headed into the shower.When I got out I grabbed my black Gypsy dress and my orange leggings.I also put on my black and white striped gloves.I also put on my orange Chuck Taylor Converse.

I grab my wand.Which is 12 1/2 inches with dragon saliva and a Phoenix feather.This wand has been passed down through the Oryin.s.It's probably thousands years old.

I head down the stairs and outside.I head towards the forest when I hear someone shouting my name.I turn around and look and see Harry running towards me waving his hands.

"What do you want Harry??" I ask him with a sigh.

"Where are you going??"

"To the forest" I stated and started walking again.

"Alone??" he asks surprised.

"Yep, do you wanna come??" I ask.

He quickly shakes his head.We head towards the forest and harry draws his wand out I just laugh at him.

"Why are you so afraid of this forest??" I question him curious as to why.

"I haven't had the best experience when I've been in here" he says.

I just chuckle and get my wand out.I start making bubbles with it.After awhile I get bored and had the brightest idea.

"Harry do you want to see what the forest looks like from the trees??" I ask Him

"Yeah but all the branches are to high for us to reach." he states

"I know that hold on to my left arm ,OK??" I tell and ask him He looks at me and shakes his head.

I point my wand at the ground and recite a quick simple spell to make a tree grow from where we were standing.We start shooting up towards the sky on a branch off of a tree.Soon the tree stops growing and we can see everywhere.

"Wow" Harry says amazed.

I just laugh and take in the fresh air.

"This is amazing" Harry states

I look at him and shake my head.

"Harry what time is it??" I ask him
"Um, it's 4:47 {p.m.}" he answered

"Ah shit I was supposed to be patrolling the grounds by now" I said while quickly climbing down the branches towards the ground Harry following behind me.

We finally reached the ground.

"Harry go back to the castle" I said walking away remembering that I can't start liking him.

"What!?!?! Hell No I'm coming with you" he all but yelled at me.

I turned around and whisper.

"Locomotor Mortis" while pointing my wand at him

His legs lock together and he almost falls forward but I hurriedly lean him against a tree.

"Don't worry it'll were off in 3 minuets and you can go back to the castle because you wont be able to follow me"

I whisper in his ear. I start heading away and I quickly whisper the Disillusionment Charm.A charm that makes you blend in with your surroundings.I start walking around the perimeter of the area.Then I walk through all the secret passage ways.Soon I finish up and I take the Disillusionment Charm off and head down to the Great Hall.

2 Months this hall will be filled up with millions of kids.

"Ah Blake come here it's time to see which house you will be in". Dumbledor called from across the hall.

"OK, but Harry came back right he isn't still out??" I ask while walking up to the front.

Dumbledor smiles and shakes his head.

Good can't have him dead I thought to myself.

Harry walks through the door and walks down one of the aisles and up to us and stands by Dumbledor.

"Now that we are all here we can see which house Blake will be put in."

McGonagall placed the hat on my head.Soon I hear this voice in my ear and it says.

"Ah you have so much power I can feel it.You have a lot of courage to.And you are very intelligent and kind.Hmmm this is tricky.What house shall you be put in" he just kept on rambling.All I was thinking was

Please let it be Griffindor

"Ahh you want to be placed in Griffindor.Well I guess that would be suitable". he whispered.

"GRIFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!" the sorting hat yelled.

McGonagall took the hat off and handed me my robes.

"You will be in Harry's classes and Harry will show you to your dorm and your luggage's and things should be in your dorm on your bed" Dumbledor explained.

I just shook my head and followed Harry to the stairs.

"Harry, look I'm sorry about earlier I just needed time alone" I said trying to explain for my actions earlier.

Only doing so because I need him to actually trust me.

He looked at me and replied "You could of just told me that instead of leaving me in the forest by myself with no protection at all". He said smiling.

I laughed and kept walking.Soon we came upon a painting of a fat lady.Harry looked at her and he said with a firm strong voice.

"Pig Snout" the painting opened and we headed into the common room.

"That way is the girls dorm I think your rooming with Hermione so luckily you will have one nice person".He said I thanked him and went up there and like Dumbledor said all my stuff was set up here by my bed,or I guess it was my bed.There was only one 3 other beds and 2 of the 3 had stuff on it.

The door opened behind me and a girl with brown bushy hair and a girl with fiery red hair came in they looked at me startled.

"Who are you??" all three of us asked at the same time.Then we started laughing but stopped once none of us answered.I steeped forward with my hand held out.

"I'm Blake,Um are either of you Hermione??" I asked them after I introduced myself.

The one with bushy brown hair stepped forward shaking my hand.

"I'm Hermione Granger and the girl behind me is Genny Weasly,she usually doesn't room in this dorm but we convinced Professor McGonagall to let her room her this year".Hermione introduced them and explained why Genny was in here to.

After we shook hands and I explained who I was and what I was doing there we started laughing and having fun.All three of us just clicked we were instantly best friends.

There was a knock at the door and the door started opening and..........
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/blakes_outfit_for_day/set?id=20293332

I thought this was pretty funny http://www.nochucknorris.com/

I don't know what to s
-----------------------------a
-------------------------------y