Status: Finished

Wanna Live It Up Just Because

Chapter 24

Arpeggio sat in one of the five makeup chairs set up. The makeup artist had finished with her at least ten minutes ago and the hair dresser had long since finished straightening her hair. Jazz and Neon sat on either side of her in their own makeup stations. The men of the group had gone to discuss the theme of the shoot.

"He kissed her?" Jazz exclaimed, leaning over her chair to talk across Arpeggio to Neon.

"He did," Neon confirmed, also leaning over her chair.

"No way."

"Yes way."

"Get out."

"It's true. And she kissed back."

"She did?"

Arpeggio groaned. For the entire time they had been sitting there, Neon was filling Jazz in on what happened between Arpeggio and Jack. Instead of having a normal conversation, the two were acting like gossiping old women. It was starting to work on Arpeggio's nerves.

"Are you two done yet?" Arpeggio asked.

They burst into a fit of giggles.

"I'm sorry. This is just so different for you," Jazz stated.

"I know it is."

"So has Neon given you the talk yet?"

"No."

"Now's as good a time as any. Right, Neon?"

"Sure, why not," Neon responded.

She wanted to wait until they were back in the hotel room, safe from listening ears. Then again, Jack and Alex were likely to show up there while they were having their "lesson." Neon didn't want Arpeggio to be uncomfortable.

"Do we have to do this?" asked Arpeggio.

"It's kind of necessary considering you don't know any of this," Neon responded.

Arpeggio sighed, "Fine."

Neon turned in her seat to face her younger sibling; Arpeggio did the same. Jazz sat on the floor in front of the siblings; she just wanted to watch Arpeggio's reaction to everything.

"Okay, I'm going to give you a short version because I know some things you'll learn with experience. I would prefer you wait till you at least turn eighteen to have sex. You'll be out of high school and any repercussions can be handled easier. But if you really want to do it, I can't stop you. I think its ridiculous for me to ask you to stay a virgin till marriage with the lifestyle we have," Neon started.

Arpeggio nodded. If her sister wanted her to wait till she turned eighteen, she would wait. It was a plausible request.

"Now, I know you know the technical side of having sex. I don't know if you know it can be painful the first time. There might be a little bleeding but nothing to worry about. Its fun when you're with someone you really care about so don't have sex with just anyone. That's dangerous; there are too many diseases you can catch."

"I know all of that," Arpeggio responded.

"Good. So I think the only position you would have heard about is missionary, which is where the guy's on top and the girl's on bottom. That's the only one they'd explain in a science book, if they explain it all. But there are a variety of different positions. I'm not going to get into them because I figure you can learn on your own and I feel uncomfortable talking about it. If you really want to know, ask Dorian. He won't hesitate to tell you. Just know, that a guy's 'mini me' can be stuck in any opening, other than your ears and nose."

"And your mouth, right?" Arpeggio asked.

"It can go in there too. Its something called oral sex."

Arpeggio's eyes widened. The corner of her lips turned in disgust.

"Why would you stick that in there?" Arpeggio exclaimed.

"It's something guys enjoy. Girl's can receive oral too. I think it's pretty self-explanatory what a guy can be doing down there," Jazz answered.

"That is nasty."

"In the heat of the moment, it's not that nasty."

Arpeggio shook her head. There was no way she was sticking that in her mouth.

"Moving on, most couples participate in foreplay before sex. It's something that increases sexual tension. There are a lot of things that can be considered foreplay like biting, oral sex, using sex toys, rubbing, and even verbal interactions. Just anything that can stimulate your sex drive."

"Okay," Arpeggio tentatively replied.

"I'm going to wrap this up because I'm pretty sure everything else will come with actually doing and we have a photo shoot to do soon. When you have sex, you need to use protection unless you're planning on getting pregnant. There are condoms and birth control. Birth control can be a pill, shot, or whatever other new contraption they come up with. It just prevents you from getting pregnant. Because you're diabetic, we have to be careful what birth control you take. We'll have to talk to your doctor when we get home. A condom goes on a guy's 'mini me' before you have sex. Again, it's prevention from pregnancy. I'll teach you how to put one on when we get to the hotel room. But I think that's it. Any questions?"

"Why do I have to learn to put a condom on?" Arpeggio asked.

As far she knew, she didn’t have the appendage necessary for a condom. Unless she was completely mistaken.

"In case he wants you to do it for him."

"Oh."

"Anything else to add, Jazz?"

"Don't trust a guy when he says you can't get pregnant in a pool or hot tub. It is completely possible," Jazz stated.

"I'm not stupid," Arpeggio stated.

Lestat walked up to the three females of RxN. His hair had already been teased to perfection with a black bandana tied expertly around the flat portion of his hair. The skinny jeans and light blue and purple plaid shirt he wore were picked by one of the stylist. All of his piercings were in, most likely just for the shoot considering he didn't always wear his snakebites.

"What do they want to do for the shoot?" asked Neon before he could open his mouth.

His eyes glanced nervously at Arpeggio then back at her older sibling.

"Apparently all the shoots were going to be a version of how each band is connected with To Write Love On Her Arms," he stated.

"So what do they want us to do?" Neon asked.

"Recreate Arpeggio's suicide attempt."

Arpeggio's eyes widened. Jazz choked on the sip of water she had taken just before Lestat revealed the shoot idea. Neon's jaw hung loose.

"That was basically our reaction," Lestat commented, "They said we don't have to do it if it makes us uncomfortable."

Neon recovered from her initial shock, "It would mean more if we did that."

Lestat nodded.

"What do you say, Arpeggio?" Neon asked.

"It is basically up to you. It was your attempted suicide," Jazz remarked.

Arpeggio bit her lip. Did she want to do this? Did she want to recreate the most miserable time in her life? She didn't think it would affect her current mental stability any. It wouldn't hurt anyone like when she did it the first time.

But it would bring up past emotions. Not only for her but for the rest of the band. Did she want to do that? The three in front of her seemed okay with it. The other two must have been too.

"Sure, let's do it," Arpeggio nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to shoutforever, tq6776, devils.reject08, Erinnnn.xo, paramore23, mama-val, adoration, xoxoETFxoxo, and toodaloobaby.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
Neon gave her a mini-lesson in sex.
Obviously, she's the big sister and what big sister is comfortable talking to their little sister about sex?
Especially when their not exactly the closest siblings in the world.
I know I had problems talking to my sixteen (almost seventeen) year old brother about it.
Not that I had to give him the talk but still.
Anyway,
I hope you enjoyed (though there wasn't much to this one).
Comment? Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste