Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

chapter 16

I walked into the living room of my house the next day. Everyone was sitting there, including Zacky, waiting.
“Ok so I have some news and so do Brian and Michelle, but me first.” I said.
“Ok go on.” Jimmy said.
“Well I went to the doctor yesterday,” I started.
“The baby’s healthy right?” Val asked.
“Yeah, well kinda–“
“Kinda what does that mean?” Matt and Jimmy asked.
“Let me finish god.” I said.
“Sorry.” They mumbled.
“Well the doctor forgot to inform me at the last one, before the one yesterday, that I am having twins.” I said.
“Oh my god really?” Val and Leana and Lacey exclaimed.
“Yup, a boy and a girl.” I smiled.
“Ok I want to take Sam out for a little surprise.” Val said and grabbed her car keys.
“We’ll be back later boys.” Val said and grabbed my arms.
“Val where are we going?.” I said and got in the car.
“Well actually we’re going to a jeweler and getting rings made and going to look at nursery stuff.” She said.
“Ok?” I said. She drove off.
We pulled into a parking lot and got out. We walked up to the doors and walked into the Jewelers. I looked around and saw a set of rings.
“I like these.” I said and showed them to Val. She nodded
“Awe they are pretty.” She said and called the guy over.
“Yes.” He said.
“We would like these two rings.” She said.
“Nice choices, and who are they for?” He asked.
“My unborn children.” I said smiling. He nodded and rang them up. We walked out and drove to Babies R’ Us. I saw this cute crib but we kept walking.
“I like these outfits.” I said.
“No outfits.” Val said and pulled me away.
“Why?” I asked.
“Because, I think I wanna go back.” She said and we walked out. She drove home and I sulked.
“That set was so adorable you don’t even understand.” I mumbled.
“Oh shut it and close your eyes.” She said and I followed her instructions. She parked and helped me out. We walked for a few steps and she opened door.
“Where are we Valary DiBenedetto?!” I screamed.
“Open your eyes.” She said. I opened them and saw all my friends, even Dev, there and the guys standing in the back.
“Congrats!” They all screamed. I started to cry and Dev came and gave me a hug.
“I can’t believe you of all people are going to be a mom.” She said.
“I know right, and to two babies not just one.” I laughed.
“Yup.” She said and Tina walked over.
“Awe babe your gonna be a mommy and don’t forget my sis always needs a summer job.” She said.
“I know. And how is little George doing?” I asked.
“Great, he’s with his dad this weekend.” She said.
“See this is what I don’t want.” I said.
“What?” She asked as I grabbed a plate of food.
“Having to send my kids over to Zacky every weekend. It would be too much of a hassle.” I said.
“It is and then you have to be all alone for two or three days.” She said.
‘Yeah. And surprisingly me and Gena are becoming friends.” I laughed.
“Really?” She asked.
“Yes.” I said.
“Food.” Val yelled and I walked over to the table and found my favorite food plus other stuff. We ate and laughed.
“Ok girlies, men go watch the game downstairs.” Val said and the guys walked out. The rest of us watched Val.
“We’re going to play a game I like to call How Well Do You Know Mommy-To-Be?” Val handed each of us a paper and a pen or pencil.
“Rules, each of you will guess what Miss Mommy-To-Be would want her twins to look like, whoever gets closest will get a prize from the table. Whoever gets the special prize, gets to take mommy out for a day, and mommy can’t argue.” Val smiled.
“You have three minutes to finish the paper.” Val said and I started filling out what I wanted.
I finished writing and the time ended. Everyone gave me their paper and I looked at them. It came out that Michelle knew the most, but she hears me talk about it all the time.
“Ok so technically Chelle won.” She cheered.
“But,” I said.
“But?” They all asked.
“She hears me talk about this stuff all the time, so truly Tina won.” I said. Tina walked up and grabbed a prize.
“Don’t open it until the end.” Val said and walked to the other room to get more sheets. Val walked back out with ten bottles.
“Val what is this about?” I asked.
“Well it’s a game called Bottle Races.” She said handing out the bottle, most of them had soda.
“Ok whoever can finish the bottle first wins.” Val said.
“Wait we have to drink out of this?” Arianna asked.
“Yes and most of us have practice.” She whispered the last part to me, resulting in me smacking her.
“Ok, Ready, Set, GO!” She yelled and I watched as my close friends tried their hardest to finish. WE all were laughing.
“Go Chelle.” I said and she smiled. Getting close to the end was the most hilarious. They tipped it up and were trying to get the rest. I watched as Dev smacked the bottle down whipping her mouth.
“Dev wins.” I said. She got up and grabbed a prize.
“Ok one more prize and this game is fun, fun, fun.” Val said walking out.
“So what names did you choose?” Dev asked.
“Well I like the name Sierra, and you know that.” I said.
“Yeah.” Dev said. “Since you were small.”
“Well I think that Sierra Anne would work, or maybe Sierra Marrleene. And for my little man I like Seeger Andrew.” I said.
“Really, Seeger?” Tina asked.
“Yes.” I said.
“Hey Sam can you come here.” Gena said.
“No she may not. Well not until the game is over.” Val said walking in with a tray of like fourty things of play-doh.
“What are we playing?” I asked.
“Ok originally in this you each get a container of play-doh and you must make a baby with the one container, well Sam’s having twins so, we each get one blue and one pink container and we will make two babies, and no mixing colors, Sam gets to judge which one she likes best.” Val said and handed them each some play-doh. They got to work.
“Hey I’m gonna go talk to Brian.” I said. Val nodded and munched on a chip. I got up and walked downstairs.
“Stairs can only help me at this point.” I mumbled. I walked in and saw Brian.
“You, come here.” I said pointing to Brian.
“Ah what did I do?” He asked.
“Oh your in for it.” I said smiling and bringing him to the bar.
“Really what did I do?” He asked.
“Nothing I just wanna talk to you.”I said.
“Ok what?” He asked.
“If anything happens to me before or after the babies are born causing me to die, can you please take them?” I asked.
“Why Zacky’s their dad.” He said.
“I know but you know how Zacky is.” I said.
“True, but what about Chelle and me, we have a baby coming.” He said.
“I know but please Brian, it’s a simple yes or no question.” I said getting mad.
“They should go to Zacky sorry.” He said.
“Wow I ask you this because I still don’t trust him and you say no because you and Michelle are having a baby, wow selfish.” I said.
“How is that selfish?” He asked.
“It just is. Ok how about this, you keep them until they are old enough to walk and can sleep through the night then give them to Zacky.” I said.
“I’d have to talk to Michelle.” He said.
“Fine but I expect an answer before I go to bed.” I said and walked out and up the stairs. I sat back down and watched them.
“When will they finish?” I asked Val.
“How about now.” She said. “Stop.” They put the clay down and I looked at them. I judged and contemplated and found that Michelle did the best.
“Michelle!” I yelled.
“Yes I won.” She said and grabbed the prize.
“Ok guys open.” She said. Dev got an earring set, and those earrings were pretty. Tina got a jewelry box and Chelle got a Zen Garden.
“Who gets to take mommy out?” Chelle asked.
“Tina.” Val said.
“Yes.” She said.
“Presents.” Val said.
I got this
this
this
this
and
this
“Thank you guys.” I said and hugged them all. Now I get to look forward to having a day with Tina.
♠ ♠ ♠
long yes, amazing IDK
I hope u all like this, there will be a time skip in every chapter now. about a one month skip.

Toxic Grip~OUT