Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

chapter 17

I woke up and turned over and saw it was 7 in the morning. I have no idea why I am up. Oh yeah Brian and Michelle were moving today and Gena wanted to talk. I sit up and grab my robe. I walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower and wait for it to get warm. I walk out to my room and get out the sweater dress and leggings I got for my baby shower. I walk back to the bathroom and get in and take a nice warm shower and wash up. I walk out and look at my hair. I don’t like it. It falls just past my butt. I take scissors and start cutting. I cut my hair nicely and then but my bangs and smile. I get dressed and blow dry my hair and put make up on and make my bed and clean up my room and walk down the stairs to see, the whole crew there.

“Good morning my fellow family.” I say and walk up to them.

“Hey Sam.”They say and go back to talking. I am seven months now and I have a nice bump.

“Ok so we’re gonna get this done today.”Matt said.

“I really like your house” Jimmy said.

“Thank you.” Brian said.

“Lets start.” Brian said and they started. I shook my head and called Gena.

“Hello.” She said sleepily.

“You wanna hang out today?” I asked.

“Sure let me get dressed and meet me at the Starbucks on the corner.” She said.

“Ok see ya then.” I said. I got in my car and drove to the coffee shop. I saw a cute little
boutique. I walked over and opened it. It was a clothing store that had cute clothes. I bought three sweat pants and a pair of skinny jeans and four shirts. I paid and walked to Starbucks and saw Gena’s car. I walked in and saw her drinking coffee.

“Hey Gena.” I said.

“Hey Sam.” She said.

“So what did you want to talk to me about?” I asked.

“Well I just wanted to let you know that when Zacky left you.” She said.

“Yeah.” I said annoyed at his name with the words left you in the same sentence.

“Well I had no idea he was dating you. I know how much you loved him.” She said.

“I got him out of jail and I’m giving him two kids.” I said.

“I know, but I left him for a good two months before I went back. I was that upset with him. I went back because he needed someone and I knew you moved on.” She said.

“Yes I did. I actually dated someone while A7X was on tour but it didn’t work out.” I said.

“Ha, well I just wanted to let you know that if anything were to happen to you, I would always be there for the twins. Personally I think they’ll look like you.” She laughed.

“I hope.” I said.

“So yeah, I’ll be there, even if me and Zacky don’t work out.” She said.

“Well thanks.” I said.

“Yeah.” She said and we hugged.

“So Chelle and Brian are moving today.” I said.

“Yeah I know Zacky is helping them.” She said.

“Yeah. Hey wanna come help me set up the nursery?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She said. We left and drove over to my apartment. I walked in and we went downstairs and brought up the stuff, which took an hour since I can’t lift heavy things. We started painting after opening the windows. We finished and put the cribs in. When we finished all the way we sat on the floor, well me on the chair.

“Well that was fun.” I said.

“Yes it was.” Gena said. We heard movement downstairs and laughed as we heard Matt and Jimmy collide and fall saying ow.

Chelle’s POV

I walked out to my car and Brian got in the drivers seat.

“Hey what do you think Sam’s doing?” I asked.

“I don’t know, she’s a big girl she can take care of herself.” He said.

“That’s not what you said eight months ago.” I said.

“Oh shut up. I’m hungry so we’re getting Mickey Dee’s.” He said and I laughed.

“Ok hun.” I said and kissed him cheek. I am so happy right now, one Brian and I are
expecting a child, two I have a feeling he’s gonna ask me to marry him soon, and three we have our own place. I smiled and looked out the window. We pulled up to McDonalds and he gout twenty McChickens, Twenty cheeseburgers, and eleven flurries. I shook my head and grabbed a flurry as we drove out. I sipped it and stole a fry, this McDonalds give you fries with every meal. We drove home and walked in.

“Food!” I screamed and the guys all ran over. I watched as Matt and Jimmy fought for the same Flurry and fell over. Resulting in Jimmy smacking his head and all of us laughing. I heard laughing upstairs and walked away and up the stairs and went to the source. I opened the door and saw Gena and Sam having a huge laughing fit.

“Well I see you two are getting along.” I said.

“Chelle!” Sam said falling over and me and Gena making sure she didn’t fall on her stomach. When she calmed down we sat and talked.

“So what do you think about the room?” Sam asked.

“It’s wonderful, but I thought you wanted Brian and the boys to set it up.” I said confused.

“I did but you guys are moving, and Avenged is in the studio again.” She said.

“Oh, you do know that Matt is just trying to set up a record label?” I asked.

“Yeah, but it still is busy.” She said standing.

“I s everyone down there?” She asked.

“Yup, but they’re eating so careful.” I said and she walked downstairs.

“So Sam’s gonna live all alone?” Gena asked.

“Actually I think that maybe you and Zacky could move here, since you know you are living in
that small apartment.” I said.

“Yeah, I’ll have to talk to Zacky though.” She said standing and putting the paint away.

“Ok well I think we should treat Sam to a day on the town.” I said standing up.

“Yeah maybe tomorrow?” Gena suggested.

“Yeah, you know Brian still is mad at Zacky?” I asked.

“He is?” She asked.

“Yeah, I mean one he got his baby sis pregnant, and then broke her heart.” I said.

“Oh, well I thought she broke up with him that’s what he said. He came home crying.” She said.

“Ha well Sam told us everything, and well on the way to a restaurant, he broke up with her.

"She actually thought about abortion.” I said.

“What?” She asked.

“Yeah she was so depressed then, the same day he left her he broke her arm.” I said.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yes, and I still hate his guts, but he is my niece and nephew’s dad.” I said.

“Yeah.” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
so how is it doing, i am one reader away from 400!!! I have 31 subscribers and 14 comments! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

Toxic Grip~OUT