Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

chapter 18

Matt’s POV
I turn over and see Val sound asleep. I smile and get up carefully, me and the guys must be at the studio in a few hours sp I gotta get ready. I walk into the bathroom and take a long shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs and see we forgot to clean up the living room and kitchen last night. You see last night was Sam’s 24 birthday and we had the party here. And well lets just say we got a little drunk and there was a house that I didn’t want Val to see dirty.

I finished cleaning up and grabbed my keys and left for the studio. I got there and saw Brian’s car and Jimmy’s. Zacky’s car ain’t here. I got out and walked in.

“Hey my bros.” I said hugging them.

“Hey Matt, Zacky isn’t coming.” Bri said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Him and Gena have something with his parents today and they left last night.” He said.

“Oh, well let’s talk music.” I said.

“Yes let’s.” Jimmy said.

“Ok so I think that once Avenged Records takes off we’ll be even more famous.” I said.

“Yeah, you know what?” Bri asked.

“What Brian?” I asked.

“WE should have lessons, like guitar lessons, and bass, and drums.” Bri said.

“Yeah, and Zacky could design shirts for the school.” Johnny said.

“Yeah.” I said.

Val’s POV

I got up from bed knowing that Matt was gone at the studio. I walked downstairs and saw that the house was cleaned, awe Matt didn’t want me to be cleaning all day. That’s cool I’ll just go visit Sam. I walked back up the stairs and got dressed. I walked downstairs and grabbed the keys. Well would have if Matt hadn’t taken my car. I silently cursed at him and grabbed the keys to the motorcycle. I drove to Sam’s and got off. I fixed my shorts and walked up to the door.

“Yes.” Sam answered a few minutes later looking extremely exhausted.

“You feeling ok?” I asked.

“Yes jus the Braxton Hicks I think they call em.” She said.

“Very common in your eighth month.” I said and walked in.

“What are you doing here anyways?” Sam asked.

“I just wanted to hang since Matt isn’t at home, and he’s at the studio.” I said.

“Yeah and Gena and Zacky are at his mom and dad’s.” She said and took a deep breath.

“Why don’t you lay down.” I said.

“I have been doing that all morning.” She snapped.

“God if you’re going to be that mean I might as well leave.” I said standing up.

“Sorry Val it’s just I’m so close to my due date, and Zacky keeps annoying me with things,
Gena’s the only sane one in the house.” I said.

“Why did you let them move in then?” I asked.

“Well now I don’t have to give up my kids every weekend.” She smiled and sat down.

“So did you choose names?” I asked.

“Yes I did.” She said and took a sip from her drink.

“And what are they?” I asked.

“I chose Sierra Marrleene for my baby girl and Seeger Andrew, I have Andrew in there just in
case he doesn’t like Seeger and be called that or Drew. Or Andy.” She smiled.

“Yeah. When are Zacky and Gena coming home?” I asked getting up and walking into the
kitchen.

“Tonight sometime.” She answered and changed the channel on the TV.

“That’s cool. Does Zacky like the names?” I asked mixing Cola and Dr Pepper and Root
Beer.

“Yeah, well except the Seeger name, but I don’t care.” She laughed.

“Yeah.” I said and walked back in.

“So how are you and Matt?” She asked.

“Well we’re putting wedding plans on hold right now.” She said.

“What why?” Sam asked sitting up.

“Well with Avenged Sevenfold starting up the label and the studio and with you being so
close we just don’t have the time.” I said taking a drink.

“God you sound like my mom.” She laughed.

“Well Sam you need to clean your room before you can have your baby.” I pretended.

“Nice.” She said and cuddled into the couch.

“How about we have a movie day?” I asked.

“I’m up for that.” She said and I got up to search her selection. I saw five of my favorite
movies. Avatar, Pay It Forward, Shutter Island, Alice in Wonderland, and Dear John. I took
them out and she nodded. I put Avatar in and went to make popcorn and get some snacks. I came back and Sam was staring at the TV.

“You seem depressed.” I said.

“It’s just that I have a horrible feeling something bad will happen after the babies are born.”
She said.

“Hmm well to get your mind off that let’s watch some movies.” I said and sat next to her. I
leaned on her shoulder and cover with a blanket. We watch Avatar and Shutter Island, Dear John and Alice in Wonderland, without crying at all. But when we watched Pay It Forward we cried extremely hard. When we finished it was around five.

“Well the men should be home.” I said wiping my eyes. I stand up and see Sam sound
asleep.

“Awe.” I said and my cell started going off. Really loudly. I jump up and grab it.

“Yes.” I whispered.

“Val where are you?” Matt asked.

“By Sam why?” I asked.

“We’re going out to dinner remember?” He asked.

“Oh yeah.” I said and grabbed my purse and started putting on my shoes when I heard the
door. I look up and see Zacky and Gena walk in.

“I’ll be there soon babe see ya.” I said and closed my phone and finished tying my shoes.

“If you wake her up you will die.” I said pointing at Zacky.

“Ok.” He said and I walked out and put my purse in the container on the side and put on my
helmet and drove home.

Sam’s POV

I wake up and see the TV off and hear voices in the kitchen. I stand up and walk slowely to the kitchen and see Zacky and Gena talking while eating.

“Hey Sam nice nap?” Gena asked.

“Sure let’s go with that.” I said.

“So I was thinking that maybe we all could go stay at a cool resort or something to relax.”
Gena suggested.

“I am way too far in my pregnancy to do that, you and Zacky go.” I said taking a bit of the ice
cream I just pulled out.

“But it wouldn’t be fun.” She whined.

“Oh well too bad maybe after the babies are born.” I said.

“Fine.” She huffed and walked out. Zacky gave me a look and I shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG one more to go!!!! that sad but then you get to know all about teenage Seeger and teenage Sierra!!!!!

DO NOT REPORT ME!! I WAS REPORTED AND I AM MAJORLY PISSED!!

Toxic Grip~OUT