Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

chapter 7

After I woke up at Val and Matt’s house, I got dressed and went downstairs and was happy to see them all sleeping still. I grabbed my car keys and drove home. I got home and Leana was making I think pancakes.
“Where were you?” She asked. “I looked for you but you like disappeared, so I had to get Jimmy to take me home.”
“I passed out on a bed upstairs.” I said and went down to my room. I logged onto StatusWeb.com and updated.
I just did something very bad and I hope nothing happens, maybe I’ll go to New York??? Mood=Scared Face= :(
I got new clothing and walked up to the shower. I got in and washed off the gross feeling I had and got out. I got dressed, put my hair in a pony and walked out. I put my clothes down the shoot and walked to my room to see if anyone commented on my status. There was and it was from Val. I opened a message and wrote to her.
Hey Valary well I’m pretty sure that me and Zacky had sex again and without protection and drunk.
WHAT?! Matt read what you sent and said he is going to kill him, after he tells Brian.
What??!! Tell him that I did it drunk and I’m not completely sure if we did.
Still it’s Zacky.
Whatever I have to talk to Brian before Matt does.
I logged off and grabbed my keys and walked out to my car. I got in and drove over to Brian’s house. I got out and knocked on the door.
“Yes.” He said and looked really mad.
“Bri did Matt tell you?” I asked.
“No shit and Zacky is leaving our band.” He said.
“Bri, I don’t even think we did anything. I probably passed out before we could do anything.” I said.
“Well I’ll talk to Zacky and see but if he says that you did than he is going away.” He said. I shook my head.
“Why do you have such a problem with me and Zacky?” I asked setting my keys down.
“I just do.” He said.
“Why?” I asked again.
“Because I really do not want my sister to get pregnant by my best friend.” He said.
“And if I do I’ll just either have an abortion or give it up.” I said.
“No if you do I’ll be by your side and you’ll keep it. And if you do I won’t kill Zacky.” He said.
“So if I get pregnant with Zacky’s kid then you’ll not kill him?” I asked.
“Yeah, wait no Dammit Sam you twisted my words.” He said. I shrugged.
“Maybe I should go to New York.” I said and walked out. I am packing my things and moving to New York. I get home and storm down to my room and grab my boxes and stuff and start packing. I get everything packed within two hours and I go on the internet and start looking for houses in New York. But all I found were lofts. I shrugged and searched. I sat there for at least three hours when I heard footsteps and saw Jimmy in the doorway.
“Why is your stuff packed?” He asked.
“I’m moving to New York.” I said.
“Why?” he asked.
“Because then Brian won’t have to worry about me and Zacky.” I said and closed my laptop.
“But Sam this is your home.” He said.
“Well I’ll find a new home in New York.” I said and pushed him out and closed the door. I sat on my bed and took out the locket Brian and the whole crew gave to me for my 21 birthday. I let a tear fall.
“What am I thinking? I don’t want to leave me family. I love them.” I cried. I set it down and saw the photo album of pictures I took of them. I flipped to the page where I was about thirteen well me and Bri were and I fell off a tree and broke my arm and they were all helping me in. I cried and a tear hit the paper.
“Why am I moving?” I asked myself again. I closed it and lay down. I set my alarm to two and fell asleep.

I woke up at two and turned the alarm off. Last night I got tickets to New York. I got on my shoes and walked out. I climbed up the stairs carrying the last box and loaded it into my car. I was having Dev and Jamez were meeting me and driving my stuff to New York. I got there and saw Dev.
“Hey.” I said.
“Why are you doing this?” she asked.
“Because I need a break by myself, I’ll come back in a few years but I need to be on my own away from my brother.” I said and hugged her.
“Ok well we’ll be in New York at the apartment you told us to in about two days.” She said. I nodded and walked in while they got my stuff in their car and went to go. I got to the desk and they saw me and pointed to the gate. I smiled and walked over and got up on the plane and sat in a seat and put my ear buds in and laid back and hoped to wake when the plane lands.
I woke up and saw we landed.
“Oh um we landed and you need to get off miss.” The flight attendant said. I nodded and walked off. I grabbed my purse and suitcase and walked out and caught a taxi and handed him the address.
“I haven’t been to this place in years.” He said and I smiled. He took off and I got out my cell and saw it had two messages.
Where the fuck are you Samantha? – Matt
Sam did you leave for New York already? – Jimmy. I cried when I saw his text.
“Ma’am are you alright?” The driver said.
“Yeah I’m fine.” I said and wiped the tears away.
Matt I am in a taxi in NYC – Sam
Jimmy I’m sorry but I had to go, I’ll come back in a few years – Sam

“We’re here.” The driver said and I handed him $150 and told him to keep the tip. I walked up to the loft and opened the door. I closed it and saw a couch and table in the living room. I sat down and cried.
“Why am I crying?” I asked myself. I grabbed my photo album and looked at the pictures. Tomorrow I am looking for a car and a job. And when Dev and Jamez get here we’ll go out for lunch. I laid down and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I woke and stretched. I got up and changed into different clothing and got a drink and got my shoes and grabbed the key to the loft and locked it. I walked out and got on a bus. I found a car place and pulled the lever thing. I got off and walked over to the building and found a person who sells cars I’m assuming.
“Hello welcome to Andrew’s Car Store how may we help you?” The girl asked.
“I’m looking for a car and am not leaving until I have one to drive home.” I said. She nodded and called someone.
“Hello I’m Matthew Andrews and I am one of the owners, I hear you are looking for a car?” He asked.
“Well that’s what people usually do when they come to car dealerships.” I said and he laughed.
“Well what kind do you want?” He asked.
“A black mustang.” I said and he nodded.
“We have one in stock.” He said.
“How much?” I asked.
“21,600.” He said and I nodded.
“Here ya go.” I said and he blinked. He grabbed the money and went to a room and I followed and he came out with papers.
“Sign this please.” He said. I nodded and did so.
“Here are the keys and have a wonderful time in NYC.” He said and I walked out and got in my car and drove out and went looking for a job.
♠ ♠ ♠
it sucks and stuff but I hope you likey. Please comment!

Toxic Grip OUT