Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

4-26-10

Dear Diary,

I have decided to name you Poseidon. I choose this name for a reason. In Greek mythology, Poseidon was the god of the sea, as well as of horses and, as "Earth-Shaker," of earthquakes. The sea gods Rodon in Illyrian mythology, Nethuns in Etruscan, and Neptune in Roman mythology were sea gods analogous to Poseidon. Griffiti show that Poseidon was venerated in Bronze Age Greece but as integrated into the Olympian gods Poseidon is the brother of Zeus and Hades and has many children. the is a Homeric hymn to Poseidon, who was the protector of many Hellenic cities, though he lost the contest for Athens to Athena.

So im going to re do this.

Dear Poseidon,

Today Tiauna didnt come to school cause she had a doctors appointment. =( were doing this thing at school that consists of us making a club. my group is Robbie, Ravan, and Matthew.

I am mad! Like totally pissed! My dad is so ugh! Ok look at this on my ex step sisters face book!

Stormi-Stressing big time; you should feel bad for what you put me through ='( Lord give me strength!
Brit-Who??
Stormi-m.f. ☺
Brit-He doesn't feel bad about what he puts anyone through.
Stormi-i know, he needs help!
Brit-The only one who can help him is God and he has to be willing.
Brit-This too shall pass....just stay strong and do what you know is right. Judgement day is coming. Let God take care of him.
Sarah-WATZ WRONGG GIRLL??
Me-Give me one guess. I bet I'll get it right with those Initials. Im sorry Stormi. I love you.

M.F. THOSE ARE MY DADS INITIALS! Ugh he can be a pain.

Bye

Love,
Chelsea