Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

4-28-10

Dear Poseidon,

I was bored today and was looking at someones story she based characters off of. One of the characters are based on me. Well I read the description of her and it fits me so perfectly...Not in looks or my personality but in a question I think about regularly.

This is the whole description:"Too much drama, hate, and romance, for everyone else. But where is she, and where will she fall into this world?"

Poseidon? Where will I fall into this world? I mean who am I? I'm Chelsea Lyn _____. Daughter of Sheri Lyn _____ and Michel Benjamin _____. But thats not what I mean by who am I. I mean who truly am I? Am I the sweet, quiet, innocent girl I've been since I was in Elementary School? Am I the girl I am now? The girl my friends I've known since those days call a Jerk?

I dont wanna be that girl. But.....am I that girl? They say I'm not...I dont want to be that girl...Its just people push me! I'll be nice and get picked on. I'll take it and not say anything. I'll come home at night and not cry. But after seven long years of that? A girl breaks.

In elementary school? People teased me. After knowing me for three? Four? Five! Years they still picked on me. My dad got re married to my step mom in third grade. I got three new step sisters that year...Two went to elementary school with me. They had to defend me behind my back. Then they would tell me and it would just add to the time bomb in me. Even now in Middle school I'm teased.

I've always been over weight. I'll admit it. I'm not ashamed of it cause between sixth and seventh grade I lost alot of it. I grew up and matured and I'm not as overweight anymore. But after years of being picked on those thoughts stick in your mind. All the jokes about you and everything.

Here are a few things that have been said to me:
"Here comes the whale" (In middle school-Sixth Grade)
"Omg! Its an Oompaloompa!" (Elementary School)
"Hey fatso? Want a twinkie?" (Elementary school)

And many more come from that. All my friends think their fat. And when they say that it makes me feel worse. Cause all but a few of my friends are smaller then me and when they say their fat it makes me think they think I'm fat. Then I say "No your not Enter Friends Name here Your skinny I'm the fat one." "No your not Chels! Your so dang skinny!"

But I know I'm not skinny....All I want to know is......Where do I fit in in this world? And Who am I really? Thats all I want to know. Two simple questions......But so hard to answer.

On a lighter note I got a new book. It came out Yesterday! Its "Burned" From the House Of Night Novels. Its about Vampires *shrugs* I I LOVE VAMPYRES! Yes I spelt it Vampyers. Thats how they spell it in the book =)

Love,
Chelsea