Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

4-27-10

Dear Poseidon,

Now two people know who I like...He asked if it was two girls. I said I hated ones guts and he was like True and the other was her. I dont know why I like her. I just do. No one else besides him and the other know.

I dont want anyone else to know. "You have to tell her. Shes gonna find out" She says. No Im not going to tell her. I dont wanna. And the other secret or well part of that secret is that I have been having dreams....where..i commit suicide. They scare me cause then I wake up and think about them then I OVER think them.

I dont want to think it over to much one day and.....I dont wanna think about it. Ive just been feeling so depressed lately and no one has noticed. Its like people dont care enough to notice. Which really hurts that they dont notice. Especially my four best friends. They know me the best and havent noticed.

Well I'm writing two entries today because....well I have no life. Im bored to my wits ends my little bro is crying cause me and my grandma were laughing at him because he broke something. It was funny though! Ok so he comes out and me and my grandma are watching NCIS. Well it goes on commercial and he shows us and the funny part is is that he walks past it EVERY DAY but still today he steps on it and breaks it.

Me and my grandma lost it and laughed our heads off. I guess that hurt his feeling cause he started crying. My brother is so babied. He cries when we laugh cause he broke somthing. Its annoying sometimes. No more like all the time, and then when I wanna do something he has to do it like me.

Like now. My new Hobbie is drawing. He draws now. ITS ANNOYING AS HECK!

Well.....Night

Love,
Chelsea