Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

3-26-10

Dear Diary,

I had a great but horrible day!

My day was great because Alex actually talked to me and it didn't rain! NO RAIN! That may not sound very exciting but it is when you have field day at school! I had so much fun! We played 4-square and I almost got my face painted. We also got to thaw out a shirt that had been frozen in ice. WE WERE SOAKED! Haha. It was fun.

And after field day we watched a movie. Well first I helped Tiauna to the clinic because she had a massive headache and couldnt walk. So we went to the clinic and came back. Tiauna was tired so me and Alex gave her our jackets and she used Alex's as a pillow and mine as a blanket. Then she woke up and alex got her jacket back and now SHE was the pillow and my jacket was atill the blanket. I got tired and laid beside them and i got cold so I used Matthew's jacket. Yea I was freezing.

You know those metal baskets attached under school desks? Well my head was under there and I fell asleep and Matthew tried to wake me up and I hit my head on the basket... Yea owie haha.

And Im goin to my friend Maddy's birthday party soon. Yea she will be 13! YAY!

The bad part about my day was that it was Raven's last day. She's moving to L.A. over spring break and I cried. We were in class after the movie and I went over to talk to Robbie and I looked over at our friend Raven and she was crying. I went over and gave her a big hug and started crying too. I promised her we would see each other again some day and she promised to call me as much as she can as soon as she can. I got on the bus crying my eyes out.

Well I gotta go now. Off to the party!

Love,
Chelsea
♠ ♠ ♠
Good and bad day. I LOVE YOU RAVEN! YOUR THE BEST I WISH YOU HAD A MIBBA! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND!

I'll Miss her So So sooooooo much!