Status: Loving Mibba!

Shape Shifters in Training

Hayley the Horse

"My name is Hayley..." she whispered, "I'm stuck here... I went to a training school, Hoka Training School, I've been here for at least 5 hours, there's no way out.... I've searched for ages!"
I refused to believe this! "There HAS to be a way!!!"
Sharkia looked around. Suddenly, she bit a flagpole that was standing there.
I asked, "Sharkia, what did you do that for?"
She turned back into human and grabbed the bitten flag pole. She hit it against the wall. We all saw what she was doing. We shape shifted into animal forms and hit the wall, too. Viola and I weren't of much help being animals, so we stayed human and hit the wall. Finally, it broke open. We ran to the next room. This was extremely DARK! We looked back and to our surprise it was gone! So we were just in this pitch black room, not able to see anything. Suddenly, there was a white, bright flash of light. We shielded our eyes.
"Ow!" complained Hayley, "My eyes were getting used to the light!"
When our eyes were adjusted to the brightness, we saw a shadow of a person.
We started to get freaked out.
Suddenly, this shadow shape shifted into a lion. It wasn't a shadow, it was a solid lion. Except it was dark and very menacing looking. It stood there, doing nothing. We did the same thing. Suddenly it spoke....
"Who dares infiltrate my home, thinking they can get away with it?!"
We didn't answer.
"Oh, I get it! You're more of those 'supernatural jokers'. You make me sick! Do you honestly believe you can defeat ME?!"
Hiro was becoming short tempered.
"Well," he said, "I assure you, you cannot. Tonight will be your last night... It'll be all over soon."
Hiro shape shifted into a wolf. Since we trained for 2 years, he was quite the muscular wolf, too. He sped to the lion. It bit Hiro's neck. Hiro laid there, bleeding, not moving.