Status: Updates as soon as I can ^-^

You Just Love to Hate Me

He loves the way that I tease

Being holed up in a small tour bus, with virtually nothing to do all day was no fun. At all. You'd think that I'd like being away from practice, and thus, Max, but no. It was dead boring. After my little passing out “stunt” the other day (it was a miracle I hadn't gotten concussion on the tiles-someone must've caught me), it turns out that I have the flu, and the fever from it had made me faint.

Apparently, it is also contagious so I had to stay on board for a couple of days while it passed.

The only thing keeping me sane whilst I was trapped in this hell-hole of boredom?

Craig.

He'd offered to stay behind and look after me; claiming that he was feeling a little bit peaky himself. So far he hadn't asked anymore questions on what happened between me and Max, and I was grateful for that.

I don't need looking after though. I'm a fully-grown man, dammit!

“Soup!” A bowl of reddish-brown liquid was thrust in front of my face, and, quite frankly, it looked like vomit. But I dug in anyway, not wanting to hurt Craig's feelings. He never cooks and when he does..

Well, let's just say that, if his life depended on his cookery skills-he was doomed.

“Feeling any better?”
“Mm..”I murmured round the spoon in my mouth.

“Temperature time!” Craig yelled and fetched the first aid kid from the next room. He was enjoying nursing me way too much. A malicious grin was fixed on his face and an evil glint danced in his eyes as he pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth.

The thermometer, I mean! Otherwise that sounds just plain dirty.

I mock-glared at him, not enjoying having this cold glass sticking under my tongue.

“38.5ºC -still above normal.” He pulled it out and studied the red liquid marking my abnormally high temperature. “Sorry hun but you're gonna have to stay here for another day. Good job we don't have any gigs too soon.”

“Oh joy.” I grumbled.Another day of Craig's cooking...

“Aww, is ickle Monte throwing a temper tantrum?” Craig cooed with a lisp. I huffed and faced the wall, cross-legged, acting like a primary school kid.

I felt a pair of arms snake under my armpits to wrap round my chest. I squeaked in surprise as Craig rested his head on my shoulder. It dug in, hurting my shoulder blade, and I was trying to ignore the fluttery euphoric feeling his closeness gave me. Almost wishing it away completely. If I didn't like Craig like that, things would be simple. Max wouldn't hate me, for example, and I'd be able to act normal around my best friend again.

“Don't be so scared of me baby...”That darn nickname again. It was almost as if I was special to him. Like a lover. You don't just address your friends as “baby”, do you? Yeah, that's what I thought. He'd never called me that before. What was so different about now?

“What's that on your face? Has your bum fluff migrated?” Yes, I know I sounded like a freak-it sounded way better in my head than it did out loud. I was just trying to distract myself from the awkwardness of him being pressed into me.

“Leave my beard alone! It's awesome!” Craig protested shrilly, stroking said facial hair.

“Beard? As if! That, my dear Craigifer, is bum fluff. On your face.”

“I hate you.” It was now his turn to sulk. He turned away, his back to me.

“I hate you more.” We were sat back to back, acting as immature as a pair of toddlers.

“Na-uh. You lurveee me!” Oh, how true these words were...

“Wrong way round I'm afraid. “You love the ones who love to hate remember”?” I quoted a lyric from one of our own songs, “Situations”. I was pretty amazed with myself that I'd managed to come up with something so quickly. “I hate you, which means you must love me.” I couldn't stop the smug triumphant look from crossing my face.

The support of Craig's back disappeared suddenly and I ended up staring at the ceiling, with nothing to prop me up. I was too weak to move somewhere more comfortable.Like his arms.

“You're right...” Hot breath fanned against my ear and I blushed a light shade of red. His voice, so close, was sending shivers down my spine. The euphoric feeling came back. “I don't hate you. At all. In fact...I love you” Those last three words were whispered the quietest of all. Craig pressed his lips softly to my neck, and continued with feather-light pecks.

There was a thump as I inconveniently fell of the bed, Craig landing on top of me. He stayed there, staring into my eyes intently. It was a look that could pierce the very blackest depths of any eyes...see into your soul.

“Do you mean that?”

“Yes. Of course I do...” I didn't have time to ask any more questions as he captured my lips in a passionate kiss, pinning my arms above my head with one hand. His tongue teased my lip, and I granted him permission to explore my mouth. I returned the favour, both of us moaning softly.

I don't know how long we were there for, just kissing. It was slow...sensual. Nothing more. It was...perfect. I never wanted this moment to end.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!”

We sprung apart, Craig letting go of my hands as if I was some sort of disease and getting off me. We stared bewildered at the figure in the doorway.

Oh shit. Busted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Le gasp! :O Who's at the doorway? What happens next? Is Craig fooling about with Monte?

Comments=Love, guys Love=Happy me Happy me=Quicker updates. Go figure :P