Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Ten;

Alex's POV

3 Days Later


"Bro, I'll catch up with you at the club later. I got to go check up on Olivia." I said to Jack and the guys nodded to me as I got in my car and pulled out of the parking lot.

I sped down the highway as a car cut in front of me.

I honked my horn.

"Bitch! Learn how to drive!" I yelled, although that person in their car couldn't hear me.

I was angry. A part of me didn't know why. Maybe it was because of Mae. Why does she always do this to me every time I see her? I always get pissed or my feelings start to show and I can't have that...I have a fucking family now. I need to stop being a girly ass pussy and move on with my life. We can never be together...

We can never be together...

I ran my fingers through my hair and pulled into the driveway to me and Olivia's house. I got out and locked my car. I jogged up the steps to the porch and went inside to hear a baby crying and a guys voice. I cocked my eyebrow and rounded the corner to the living room.

"Oh, um, Alex...hi." She chuckled as I smiled and waved to her as she got up from the couch and hugged me tight and kissed my cheek.

"I'm so happy your home. Martha missed you!" She squealed as I smiled and all was silent, looking at the guy holding our baby on the couch.

"Who's he?" I whispered as Olivia pulled me into the kitchen and looked up in my eyes.

"That's Jason...He's my cousin. He just dropped by to see the baby and be on his way. It's just he's a little upset he didn't get to see the baby sooner." She spoke softly as I cocked my eyebrow at her. Why does Jason sound so damn familiar?

"Well, that's not our fucking fault. Martha is like five months old and he waits till now to see her?" I said, shaking my head. She looked speechless.

"I didn't know you would get home so early." She sighed as I shrugged.

"I told you I would be here like thirty minutes ago and you didn't say anything about it then." I said, walking out of the kitchen and to the living room, plopping down on one of the chairs.

"Jason, this is my boyfriend and the dad of Martha." Olivia said, with a shaky voice as Jason looked up at me with hatred as I cocked my eyebrow and relaxed more back in the chair.

"Here...feed her, Alex." Olivia said, taking Martha away from him and handing her to me as she opened her eyes and stared at me and then started crying...

"Would you hurry up with the bottle, Liv?" I said as Jason smirked and Martha cried out of control.

Olivia stood there watching Martha cry as I rolled my eyes and stood up from the chair.

"Here you feed Martha since you didn't get to see her sooner." I said to Jason as he chuckled and held Martha and she stopped crying. I cocked my eyebrow up at him in shock.

Seriously? What the fuck? I come back from tour and now my own kid hates my ass...

I rolled my eyes and walked to our room and plopped down on the bed. I turned over and stared at the family picture of Mae, Jeff, my mom and I. I took it and stared at it. My eyes roamed over to me and Mae. I had my arm around her waist and she had hers around mine.

I gulped and set it back down on the nightstand. I turned over and faced it, rubbing my thumb back and fourth on the frame right by me and Mae.

I nibbled my lip and raised up. I heard Jason and Olivia talking quietly in the living room. I rolled my eyes and reached down under the bed and pulled out a shoe box...Mae's things I kept.

I got up and shut the door and locked it. I opened up the shoe box...and there was Mae's letter, her underwear I kept and pictures of us...

I smiled as I flipped through them. God, I missed her. I know it's only been three days but damn...I miss her face and smile and voice.

I shook my head slowly and smiled to myself as I put the pictures back in the box.

I keep everything she gave me and everything I remember her by underneath our bed...I wish she would have gave me her number in this letter. I would have called her ages ago...

I took out her letter and scrunched it up in my hand and threw it at the wall. It didn't get very far...

"Damn it..." I whispered, looking down at the picture of us together again back on graduation...

Was she telling the truth about Olivia? I was afraid to ask her if Martha was mine or not. Who knows what she'll do...

I walked out of the room to hear nothing but silence.

I seen Martha laying on the couch with a pink teddy bear by her. I cocked my eyebrow and rounded the corner to see Jason's hand planted on the wall by Olivia's head as Olivia looked up at him with dreamy eyes. I took a few steps back and listened to what they were saying...

"I'll meet you there Monday." I heard Olivia whispered as I gulped and peeked my eye around the corner to see him biting his lip.

"And bring Martha." I heard him say as I raised my eyebrows.

"Sure thing." She whispered as he started leaning in and my mouth parted slightly.

I cleared my throat and acted like I just came out of the bedroom.

"Alex!" Olivia yelled out, getting out from underneath Jason's arm as I put on a fake smile. "Jason was just leaving we have to put Martha to bed too."

"Oh, I'd be glad to do that." I said sarcastically as Jason continued to stare at me with his green eyes and stupid blond hair. What a faggot. He's like that Stephen guy but worse...

"Bye, Jason. Call us sometime." Olivia said in her innocent voice as she batted her eyelashes and he smiled to her and waved and then looked back at me with hatred again.

I rolled my eyes as he left and Olivia locked the door.

"So...tell me about the tour! How are the boys?" She smiled as I put my hands on my hips and rocked back and fourth on my heels.

"They're like they have always been. Stupid and gay. How was everything back here?" I asked, her giving her a suspicious look as her smile faded.

"Great! Martha and I missed you!" She giggled, looking around the corner at Martha sleeping as I cleared my throat and Olivia cocked her eyebrow up at me.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked her as she nodded and I walked into the bedroom as she followed behind me.

"Ask away, babe." She smirked as I tapped my foot and looked back over at the picture of me and Mae.

"Is there something you're keeping from me?" I asked her as she turned red and shook her head.

"No...why do you think that?" She said as I shrugged and licked my dry lips to speak.

"Because I almost seen you kiss your cousin in there!" I raised my voice as she took a step back from me.

"Damn it, Liv! What's going on?" I asked her as she stared around our room and then met my eyes again.

"Nothing! Okay? Jeez, Alex! Give me a break! I just had a baby!" She yelled as I laughed bitterly.

"Five fucking months ago! Now who was that guy?!" I shouted as she rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest.

"My fucking cousin! Why do you wanna know?!" She yelled as I threw my arms up in the air and let them fall hard to my side.

"Sure didn't look like it from my perspective! You almost let him kiss you! You were this close to his lips!" I yelled, getting in her face as she pressed her palm up against my chest and pushed me back away from her.

"What is wrong with you today?!" She shouted, pacing the room.

She was nervous...I could tell by the look on her face.

"Oh, I don't know...I just almost seen you kiss your cousin!" I shouted as she looked at me and tears filled her eyes.

"Tell me what you're hiding. Was he here the whole time I was away? Huh? Is that it? Why are you lying to me, Liv?!" I shouted as tears rolled down her cheeks. I didn't feel sorry for her. I will be damned if I do feel sorry for her...

"Nothing!" She sobbed as I rolled my eyes.

"Is that my fucking baby?!" I yelled out. A part of me believed Mae...Mae couldn't have been lying could she? I'm going to find out...

Olivia was completely speechless...

"I'm waiting on an answer..." I whispered as she met my eyes with a scared look all over her face.

"Yes, it's your baby! Why would you think that, Alex?!" She cried out as I folded my arms across my chest and stared at her.

"Because my sister said it wasn't mine and there was proof on your fucking phone!" I yelled as she shook her head and rolled her wet eyes.

"Your stupid fucking sister is a god damn liar!" She shouted as my mouth parted slightly.

"Don't you fucking call her that or I'll be out of here in a heart beat." I said through clenched teeth as she cried some more.

"Why would she say something so ridiculous like that?! You know it's yours, Alex! You know it!" She yelled out as I gulped and shook my head. "Are you saying you believe your stupid dumb ass step sister more then you believe me?!"

"Don't call her that! And I'm starting to! I mean that guy that was in there isn't your cousin...I can tell! And that baby in there, Martha...Isn't mine! She has green eyes and blond hair! You have blue eyes and your hair use to be brown!" I yelled at her as she sobbed more into her hands.

"Go ahead and cry because you know it's true! Admit it, Liv! Admit that Martha's not mine! Go on! Admit it!" I yelled, like crazy as Martha started crying and Olivia shook her head over and over again.

"It's yours! Believe me! It's yours!" She shouted out in between sobs as I ran my fingers through my hair.

What the hell?!

"It is not! And if you ever call my sister something like that again...you will never see me again..." I said as she gave me dagger eyes.

"It's because she is a no good slut and lies straight through her teeth!" She screamed at me as I pointed my finger at her.

"She is not a liar! Why would she lie to me?! We're family we tell each other everything!" I yelled.

"Apparently too much." Olivia muttered.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I said as Olivia chuckled and shook her head as I got closer to her.

She didn't answer.

"Look, Olivia-." She cut me off.

"Alex, listen here! Your sister is no good! She's lying to you and you're going to believe her about this?! That is your baby in there that is crying her lungs out! Now go get her!"

"Fuck no! That's not my kid! And don't call her a fucking liar!" I yelled.

"Well, she is! She's also a bitch! Can't even put on a good smile in front of me! What the fuck is her problem?! What the fuck is your problem, Alex?! She turned you this way when we went back for that dumb ass reunion! Stupid little bitch!"

My mouth gaped open completely.

"Fuck you! I'm out of here. Tell Martha I said her mommy is a little slut who lies too much. By the way I knew about that Jason guy and your secret messages online too! You guys fucking flirt! You two are not cousins! I was too scared to confront you about it but now that I have you can stick him and this stupid ass house up your ass! And my sister...." I paused as Olivia stood there in shock. "Is the best damn girl on this fucking planet! Better then you! Better then any damn chick I have ever met in fact! And ya know what? She didn't lie...because that kid isn't mine. I had doubts about it ever since I seen it in the hospital. You're a terrible liar..."

I grabbed my duffel bag and threw all my cloths in and stuff as she watched me and tried to stop me but I wouldn't let her.

"Please! Let's just talk about this! Martha is to yours!" She fought back as I rolled my eyes and zipped up my bag.

"Just stop...I'm not her father. Admit it." I said, looking in Olivia's eyes as she looked into mine.

"You're not the father..."

"That's what I thought." I smirked and grabbed my guitar and stand. I then grabbed the shoe box under the bed and the picture of Mae, Me, Jeff, and my mom on the night stand and put it in my bag.

"Your the little bitch. Not her..." I smiled, taking out the picture of Mae and smiling at it as Olivia's mouth dropped open.

I walked out of our bedroom and to the front door as Olivia pulled on my wrist.

"Alex! You can't be serious! Come on, baby! I love you!" She pouted as I chuckled and shoved her off of me.

"Have a nice life with Mr. Right!" I shouted out my car window as she cried on the front porch. I didn't look back on that damn house or her. Because I didn't feel sorry for her...at all.

I looked down at the picture of Mae, staring up at me in the passenger seat.

"I'm coming for you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
"Between you and I, I still keep your pictures underneath my bed. Where she gives herself to me...Where I give myself to you...Maybe it's all for the best, but I just don't see any good in this, no. Maybe we'll find something better...But the lovers that leave us will always hold the place..." <3

Can you guess this song? I thought this song explained the chapter alot! Since Alex kept Mae's pictures and stuff underneath his bed when Olivia didn't know about it =) I thought that was sweet! If none of you guess it right in the comment thing I'll give you the answer in the next chapters author's note. ;)

Anyways...You guys are awesome and you all amaze me! Don't be afraid to ask questions! If I am too busy I might not answer and I'll answer them in my author's note but if I'm not busy I'll leave you a profile comment on your page! How does that sound? Good? Good. Okay.

So, yeah...tell me what you think of how I did on Alex's POV. I think I sucked at writing a boys POV but maybe that was just me =/ I don't know. But yeah! Tell me what you think and how I did! Oh, yes! I have a question for you all!

~ Rate this story on a scale of 1-10

Please and thank you ;) And please comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3