Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Eleven;

In Cabo

5 Days Later

"Cheers!" Stephen yelled out, lifting his wine glass up to mine as we clinked ours both together.

"I can't believe we're in Cabo!" I giggled as he smirked down at my bathing suit and then up to meet my eyes.

"What?" I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me.

"You're just so amazing." He sighed as I smiled from ear to ear.

"So are you. Now what's my surprise?" I grinned as he laughed and stood up from his chair as I fixed the flower in my hair and he watched me with satisfaction.

"Your surprise...is right here." He smiled, taking something out of his back pocket and getting on one knee as my mouth dropped open.

I cupped my hand over my mouth to keep from squealing.

"Mae Watson..." He said as I gulped and let my hand slowly off my mouth.

That ring was huge...

"Will you be my wife?" He grinned as I felt tears wailing up in my eyes.

I nodded fast.

"Yes, yes, I will." I said, trying to catch my breath as he slipped the ring on.

I'm going to be Stephen's wife...This is insane. We've know each other for about a year now and yes I love him with all my heart but something seems to be missing like a puzzle piece nobody has found yet...

"It's beautiful! How much did this cost?" I asked, him looking up in his eyes as his smile dropped.

"It doesn't matter, Mae. Whatever price it cost you're worth it." His smile came back as I smiled and a tear rolled down my cheek as I fell into him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you, Stephen." I sobbed into his ear as he wrapped his arms tight around my thin waist.

"I love you more, baby." He whispered in my ear and kissing my temple as I giggled and we pulled apart from each other as I stared back down at the huge rock on my finger.

"I love it. It's gorgeous! I can't believe I am going to be your wife!" I squealed as he chuckled.

"We've got to start planning from here on out...I need a wedding dress." I grinned as he stopped me and grabbed me by my shoulders, looking into my eyes with his.

"Babe, you're going too fast." He laughed. "I know this is exciting but I just purposed." He then kissed me as I melted in with him.

"Fine." I sighed as he hugged me tight to him and we started walking back up to our hotel room from the pool.

"Some guy called for you. I think it was your brother's friend from that band." He said as I looked up at Stephen and cocked my eyebrow up at him.

"Who?" I said as we got in the elevator.

"He went by Mr. Barakat?" Stephen chuckled as I managed a slight laugh.

"What did he want?" I smirked as I watched the numbers light up to our floor as the doors dinged open and we walked out.

"He said for you to call him back he wanted to talk to you...there was too much noise in the background I couldn't really make out what he was saying." Stephen said with a look of confusion on his face.

"He was probably drunk or something. And I don't want to waste my special time with you talking to Mr. Jack Barakat." I laughed as Stephen opened our hotel room door and we both went in as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me.

"You're so thoughtful." He whispered in my ear as I giggled and he kissed me over and over again on my neck.

I imagined Alex kissing my neck right then and there. I imagined him running his hand up and down my thigh and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I imagined him stripping off my bathing suit and laying me down gently on the bed. I imagined him being the one who makes love to me not Stephen...Is that wrong?

All of a sudden I realized I was using Stephen to fill that void of Alex deep down inside of me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Clip of Stephen (Jake McDorman)
(I know this video is a little bit gay. But I thought about it and the picture I chose for Stephen was a little old looking but here is a clip to show you that he's sexy because I think he is ;D)

Anyways!!! I didn't have time to answer your questions the other day! 'Cause I was really busy >.< Now I have to go pick up my parent's from the airport today right after I click submit. I missed school today! Yes! Well, anyways...yeah.

TrishaXMelissa: Wait...was he in Maryland or in Cali? 'Cause is he traveling from Maryland to Cali all in one night? & does he know where she lives?

My answer: He was in Baltimore, Maryland and he just got back from tour. And he was heading over to go meet up with Jack at a club to tell him about Olivia but he already went to California and found out from Ashton that Mae was in Cabo so he left back to Baltimore. And yes he knows where she lives because Ashton told him =)

And yes, the song on my author's note was Between You And I by Every Avenue. I love that song =) It reminds me of Alex and Mae in a way. Ya know before Olivia and him broke up? =)

So yes, more drama is on the way so be prepared. Although this chapter is short and a little bit surprising I hope you all enjoyed it! You guys are wonderful and thanks for rating my story it made me smile! And yes googleplex is a big number ;) Haha.

Anyways please comment! I love you wonderful people! You guys are the best!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3