Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Nine;

7:33 p.m.

"The concert has already started, babe. Come on. What's going on?" Stephen asked me as I sprayed myself with tons of perfume and did a pose in the mirror.

I was way too dressed up for this concert. I was in a sexy black mini dress and high heels. I was insane. Why am I doing this? I promised myself...to not fall for him again. This is all for Stephen right? Right...

Oh, boy.

"I'm just nervous...Ya know? I mean I haven't seen Alex in so long." I sighed, biting my lip, waiting on Stephen's response.

"It'll be okay. I haven't seen these douche bags and I want to see them." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"They're not douche bags, Stephen. Don't be mean." I smirked as I heard him laugh.

I opened the door as Stephen looked me up and down and his mouth dropped.

"Well,well,well...don't you look sexy." He grinned as I giggled and put my hands on my hips and shifted my weight back and fourth to each foot.

"It's all for you and...I need to look nice." I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"You always look nice, babe." He said as I blushed.

"Suck up." I giggled as he smacked my ass, making my mouth drop.

"I'm telling on you." I whispered as he cocked his eyebrow.

"Who are you going to tell?" He asked as I walked towards the door.

"My big brother Alex."

~

"I want you fuckers to scream as loud as your voices can go!" Alex yelled into the mic as I giggled and everyone around me screamed.

"I"m afraid you didn't hear me..." Alex whispered into the mic as some of the people laughed. "I said...I want you fuckers to scream as loud as your voices can go!"

Everyone screamed louder as Alex laughed and I smiled at Ashton who smiled up at Jack. Jack was messing with his pink bra hanging from his mic. What an idiot...

"Get off the stage, Jack." Alex muttered into the mic as Jack pouted and walked behind the stage with Zack and Rian following behind him. Alex grabbed his box guitar and put it over his neck as he stood in front of the mic.

"Okay, so...how many of you have a CD that looks like this?" Alex smirked as he held up their new CD. So Wrong, It's Right.

Everyone screamed and shouted things as Alex smiled and chuckled into the mic.

"You hear that Keith?! Everyone loves your band!" Alex yelled to someone in the back as Keith put both of his thumbs up in the air. Everyone laughed.

Alex laughed before speaking again. He hasn't looked down at me once all night...I don't even think he saw me.

"We decided to write a slow song for this album and uh-." He was cut off by more shouts and screams.

"I suppose all of you know it?" Alex chuckled as they screamed again.

"Remembering Sunday." Everyone whispered around me as I bit my lip and looked up at Alex as he looked down at me and his mouth parted slightly.

"And I would like to dedicate this song to...an old friend of mine..." Alex smiled as I blushed and I felt the lump coming up my throat.

"She meant alot to me and I don't think she ever realized that." Alex said as everyone in the crowd became silent. I felt like everyone was staring at me but I knew that was just me thinking that. Alex was though...

Alex started strumming his guitar as people shouted and flashed their cameras up at him.

"Sing along if you know it." He said in the mic before singing. I knew it very well...

He started singing as tons of memories of me and him flashed through my head. I felt like I was going to pass out. My head was booming and my heart was racing to the sound of his precious voice.

Everyone in the crowd sang along. I felt my knees starting to tremble and next thing I knew...I was on the floor underneath everyone...

~

I woke up to the room spinning and somebody blotting my forehead with a damp wash cloth. I opened my eyes a little bit more to see Ashton give me a half smile as I gave her a half smile back.

"What happened?" I croaked as she chuckled and I tried to raise up but that just made it worse...so I laid back down, my head in her lap as she continued to dab my forehead.

"You passed out in front of everyone. They were all so worried about you...Alex the most. Stephen left to go get you something. I couldn't quite understand him because he wasn't talking straight." She laughed as I cocked my eyebrow up at her.

"He wasn't talking straight?" I asked in confusion as she nodded and shrugged.

"Well, he acted like he was drunk or something...and I suppose you were too?" She said, eying me down as I shook my head slowly.

"I don't even know why I passed out...Overwhelmed I guess." I whispered.

"Yeah, you just-." She was cut off by the door opening a little and being knocked on.

"Can I come in?" It was Alex...

"Sure. She's up." Ashton said as I heard the door squeak open and then shut. I had no clue where we were...

"Jack wants you out there. He wants to talk to you about going out in a little bit." Alex said as Ashton got up out from under me easily and stood up slowly.

"I'll be out here, Mae. If you need me." She spoke softly as I nodded and Ashton handed Alex the damp wash cloth.

Everything was silent as I heard Ashton leave.

"You took quite a fall out there." Alex chuckled as I rolled my eyes and blushed.

"I was just a little...overwhelmed." I whispered as I felt his presence come closer to me.

"May I uh...sit?" He asked me as I nodded and he raised my head up. I now had my head in his lap while he stared down at me.

"Alex..." I croaked as he smirked and cocked his eyebrow down at me.

"How are you?" I asked him as he sighed and looked up and around the room we were in.

"I'm fine...Liv had the baby." He said quietly as I nodded.

"I heard." I muttered. "Jack told me..."

"Her name is Martha. And she looks like Olivia." He smiled as I gulped.

I never told him about that one text message...He seems so happy though. I can't ruin that for him...

I looked at him for a second as his smile dropped.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as he looked down and met eyes with me.

"Hm? Nothing..nothings wrong." He chuckled as I nibbled my lip and he petted my hair back and put the wash cloth on my forehead as I closed my eyes.

"So...how are you?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm uh...doing okay." I whispered as he continued to stare in my eyes.

"I found your letter." He whispered, looking up at the door as I felt the lump coming up my throat, making it ache.

"Oh." I muttered.

"Mae,...I didn't want you to leave..." He said as I tried to shove the lump down my throat but it wouldn't work the tears just came out automatically...

"I know." I cried as he gave me a look of sympathy and dried my tears with his thumb, making me cry even more.

"Don't cry." He said as I raised up and sat beside him, cradling my head in my hands.

"It's just this is so confusing..." I sobbed as he started rubbing my back as I gasped for breaths.

"What's confusing, Mae?"

"This...all of this...I'm like in love with you and I can't help myself. We've been through this over and over but I don't know..." I whispered, trying not to cry anymore but it was impossible.

"It doesn't have to be this way..." He said as I looked up at him and he came over closer to me and put his arm around my trembling shoulders.

I shook even more from his touch.

"What are you talking about, Alex? It has to be this way...I mean we could be together there's just a lot of things in the way...There's our parent's and you..." I whispered as he cocked his eyebrow at me.

"I just w-wish I could tell you." I stuttered as I continued to hold my head in my hands and sob.

"Tell me what?" He said as I gulped and tried to stop crying.

"That Olivia is lying..." I whispered into my hands as everything got silent.

"What do you mean?"

"That's not your baby..." I let out, looking up at him as a smile played on his lips.

"You have got to be kidding me. Right?" He laughed as I shook my head slowly.

"I'm serious." I said as he shook his head, making his highlighted bangs fall in his brown eyes.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he continued to laugh.

"What? You don't believe me! I'm your sister! Please believe me!" I shouted as he chuckled.

"Step." He corrected as I cried harder and stood up fast from the couch, getting ready to fall over the coffee table as Alex stood up and helped me catch my balance.

"Easy there." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me.

"Why don't you believe me?!" I yelled as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Because I had sex with her! I knocked her up and that is my kid!" He yelled as I gulped and shook my head, trying not to cry again.

"But I have proof!" I shouted, making my head hurt as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Oh, really? Let's see it." He said as I stood there for a moment.

"On her phone!" I yelled as Alex cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Who's phone?"

"Olivia's!" I screamed, out of frustration as Ashton peeked her head in the door with Jack right behind her.

"Is everything okay in here?" Ashton asked as Alex chuckled and shook his head at me.

"Everything's fine. We're just talking." He said as Ashton and Jack looked at each other and then walked out.

"I can't believe you would do this." He said, nibbiling on his lip as I placed my hands on my thin waist and shifted my weight back and fourth to each foot.

"Do what?" I said, trying to control my temper.

"Say that just to make me and Olivia break up." He said as my mouth parted slightly.

"How dare you think that! I'm telling the truth! Why won't you believe me?! God damn it! Believe me, Alex!" I yelled as he shook his head and walked out of the room, leaving me standing there in complete shock.

How come he doesn't believe me?! This is fucking crazy!

Then the door opened back up.

"Oh, yeah and your boyfriend is a total faggot! He looks like an older, gay Brad Pitt!" Alex yelled as my mouth completely dropped.

"Oh, yeah! Well, you look like a..." I stopped when he slammed the door before I had time to say anything...

"Guy I want to be with..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all so much for your opinions on things!
And some of you guys had questions in your comments!
And I really didn't want to leave you hanging with them!

RavenEffectFan1: "I'm getting a little whiplash from the whole "I care about Alex, no I don't -- YES I DO -- wait, no I don't." situation. I'm just ... a little unclear on the emotions."

My Answer: "I'm sorry about all of that. Mae is just a little confused. I promise you...everything will make sense in the chapters to come =) But thank you so much for telling me about how your feeling on this."

Scene_EmoGirl: "I love it BUT Stephen looks kinda (please dont take offense to this) old and weird........."

My Answer: "He is suppose to look that way. Haha. I wanted to make him look a little old and more matured. You can picture him a different way though I don't care =) I wanted him to look like...not so cute but a little bit handsome."

And alot of you are dying to know what's going to happen with Mae and Alex since I left this chapter at a semi kind of cliffhanger ;)
But trust me this is going to beee good.
More drama for you guys to stress over haha. I'm sorry =/ But don't you all just love drama?!
I love drama.
Haha.
Please comment!
I love you all! Once again! You guys are so amazing!!!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3