Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Twelve;

Alex's POV

2 Weeks Later

I just let her slip away from my grasp...I took another sip of my Jack and continued to stare at the door of Rian's apartment. Just waiting for someone to come in...

I slid down into the couch and laid my head down on one of the pillows. I continued to stare at the door, not tearing my eyes away from it.

I gripped the bottle of Jack, making my hand chapped.

I heard the phone ringing from the table as I raised up slowly. I was so wasted.

I stumbled over to the table as my phone continued to ring. My voice echoing around the room as I reached out for my phone. I knocked it off the table by accident. I groaned and looked down at it as I picked it up and turned the screen over.

One missed call from: Mae Watson

I stared at it for a moment as my eyes popped out of my sockets.

I called her back and put the phone up to my ear as I leaned up against the wall and banged my head up against it to make the pain go away but that just made it worse...

I bit down on my lip hard as the phone continued to ring. I tasted blood as I licked it off of my lip, having a metallic taste in my mouth.

I just wanted to hear her voice...I needed to hear her.

Even when I'm wasted I can't forget about her. Her face, the way she smiles, those eyes looking deep into mine. A pit of sorrow stung deep with in me as soon as I heard her.

"Hey! This is Mae. Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as I can..."

There was a loud annoying beep in my ear, making my head pound like crazy.

I stood there in silence with my mouth parted slightly.

I hung up. I couldn't bring myself to leave her a message.

I dropped my phone on the kitchen floor as it broke apart with the battery all the way over by the fridge.

I stumbled into the living room and caught myself on the wall as I walked toward the door and it popped open, hitting me in the face.

"Son-of-a-bitch!" I groaned, falling on my ass as Rian peeked his head in with Kara right behind him.

"Sorry, bro. You, alright?" Rian chuckled helping me up off the floor as the room spinned.

I shrugged as Kara stared at me with concern.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I croaked as I jogged to the bathroom and shut the bathroom door. I opened the toilet lid and puked up everything that was in my stomach from that day. I grimaced at the toilet and flushed it.

"Sorry, Mae, I have no Idea why he called you...He's in the bathroom right now. Do you want me to have him call you back?" I heard Rian say as I gulped and sprang toward the bathroom door, opening it as fast as I could. I fell over in the hallway as I heard Rian laugh from his bedroom.

"No, he's drunk." He continued to laugh.

"No! Help me up..." I groaned into the carpet as I felt an arm on me. I looked up to find Kara giving me a look of sympathy.

"Alright, Mae. Talk to you later. Bye." Rian said as he came out of the bedroom in a different t-shirt.

"What did she want?" I breathed as Rian walked over to me and Kara.

"She wanted to know why you called." Rian chuckled as my mouth parted slightly.

"Well, did you tell her?" I stammered as Rian cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Come on, Alex. Go to bed. You look like shit." Rian said as Kara patted my back.

"No! What did she say?!" I fought back.

"She wanted to know why you were calling and I said I didn't know why because I didn't know why you called her. Alex, you're so wasted, man. Go to bed. I bet you'll forget you called her tomorrow morning when we tell you." Rian chuckled as Kara gave me a half smile.

"It's okay, Alex." She whispered as I shook my head and ran my shaky fingers through my hair.

I wouldn't forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mae's POV

"Hold on, Stephen. Ashton says I have to call him." I giggled as Stephen continued to peck at my neck.

I continued to giggle as I dialed Alex's number and pushed Stephen off of me.

Alex's phone continued to ring as I sat up on the edge of my bed, while Stephen raised up and looked at me.

I put my index finger up in the air, giving him a warning to hold on.

Alex's phone continued to ring as my heart rate sped up.

Then it went straight to his voice mail. I hung up and stared at Stephen as he gave me a half smile and patted his hand beside him. I rolled my eyes and laid back in bed with him.

"What's wrong, babe?" He smirked as I looked up in his eyes.

"Nothing." I sighed as he ran his fingers up and down my arm, making me shiver and bite my lip to keep from squealing.

He kissed my neck and all the way up to my jaw as I stared at the ceiling and closed my eyes. I pictured Alex's face in my mind as I bit down on my lip harder.

"I hate you." I moaned as he nibbled on my neck and chuckled, raising up and staring at me.

"You hate me?" He said, a smile playing on his lips.

"No." I whispered, shaking my head as I closed my eyes and he went back to kissing me as I laid there, letting him have what he wanted.

My phone started buzzing up against my leg as I tried to reach for it. I almost screamed out Alex as Stephen ran his hand all the way up in between my legs and touching me where I didn't want to be touched.

Stephen grabbed my phone and threw it down beside my bed as I let out a moan and let my arm dangle off the bed as I tried to reach for it.

"I have to talk to..." I paused as Stephen pushed on me. "Alex!" I yelled out as Stephen raised up and looked at me.

I pushed Stephen off of me again and grabbed my phone down beside my bed.

I looked at it.

One new message from: Alex

I clicked on it and pressed my phone up to my ear as I stood up and paced around my room. I haven't heard his voice in so long...well, it seemed that way.

The message started playing as I heard his breathing...I cocked my eyebrow and listened closer but then it ended.

I looked at my screen and shook my head.

He's playing. He has to be. This is just a joke.

"I'll be right back, Stephen." I said as I walked out of my room and down the hallway to my living room.

I plopped down on the couch and ran my thumb over the screen over my phone. I thought about what I should say if and when I call him back. I'm getting married how are you and Olivia? Is the baby okay? I haven't talked to you in a while...did you find out?

Ashton told me he came down here two weeks ago wondering where I was and she said I was in Cabo...I wish I would've been here to see him.

I gulped and went through my contacts the first one I landed on was...

Rian Dawson

I haven't talked to him in a while maybe I should call him and see how everything is going...

I clicked on him and put the phone up to my ear and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Rian?" I said.

"Who's this?" He asked in a curious voice.

"It's Mae." I chuckled.

"Oh, hey. How are you?" I heard a smile in his voice.

"I'm doing okay." I spoke softly as there was a long pause of silence.

"That's good. I'm actually getting ready to go out with Kara." He said.

"Oh, I didn't know you two were still together." I said.

He laughed.

"I don't think we'll ever split." I heard a smile in his voice as I smiled to myself and nibbled my lip.

"Is Alex there? Do you know why he called me?" I asked him.

"Sorry, Mae, I have no Idea why he called you...He's in the bathroom right now. Do you want me to have him call you back?" He said as I gulped.

I should say no...Stephen probably doesn't want me on the phone all night talking it would also be awkward for me to talk to Alex after what I said and how he left because he thought I was lying about his baby when it's really not his...

"Let me guess...he's taking a bath with Jack?" I smirked to myself.

Rian laughed.

"No, he's drunk." He continued to laugh.

"Oh." I muttered. "Um...I have to go. I'm a little busy myself." I chuckled.

"Alright, Mae. Talk to you later. Bye." He said as I hung up and threw my phone on the floor.

Why is this even happening? Why do I still care about him? Why is he always on my mind?!

I looked up and stared at my apartment door...just waiting...for someone to come in...
♠ ♠ ♠
"Another shot of Whiskey can't stop looking at the door...Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before...And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind. For me it happens all the time..." <3

Anyways! I did this chapter in two POV'S I know it was kind of boring and stuff but it was just a filler! Next chapter will be better...maybe. I'm still thinking what I should do for it. I'm caught in between two ideas. I know you all are going to think I'm crazy for saying this! But...I've been thinking and I might do a 3rd one. Idk yet. It just all depends on how this one goes. I know it's a little early to be thinking about a 3rd one but I have plans! Please tell me what you think!

You guys are amazing! I love ya guys!
Please comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3