Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Two;

"I can't believe you're going..." Ashton chuckled as I looked at her and then shook my head as she smacked her gum and blew a bubble as it popped.

"I can't believe I am going either, Ash. I just..." I paused as she cocked her eyebrow at me.

"If I told you something...Do you promise to keep it a secret?" I said.

I was dying to tell somebody! It has been two years!

"Spill your guts." She chuckled.

"I had sex." I said as she laughed.

"Oh my gosh! Me too!"

"No...I mean I had sex with somebody I shouldn't have..." I whispered as she looked at me curiously.

"Define this "somebody" for me." She said doing finger quotes as I shrugged and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"He's my step brother." I muttered as everything got silent.

"Wait a minute. What?" She said as I opened the door to my apartment as she stood there in my living room staring at me.

"Come on. Get your ass out of my place." I chuckled as she rolled her eyes and walked out of my apartment as I slammed the door and double locked it.

"So, what were you saying?" She said as I gulped and we walked downstairs as she got out her pack of cigarettes.

"I was saying...I had sex with somebody I shouldn't have." I muttered as she got out her lighter and we opened up the door and went out to the parking lot.

"Your step brother?" She managed to say with the cigarette sticking out of her mouth as she lit it and placed in between her two fingers.

"Yes." I whispered.

"No way!" She yelled out as I sighed and unlocked my car, getting in as she stared at me.

"Yes...way." I said, rolling down my window as she leaned up against my car and took a puff of her cigarette.

"Now I have to be on my god damn way to Baltimore...You take care of yourself and tell Stephen I'm sorry about missing out on the date. I know it has been planned for two weeks now." I said, shaking my head as she nodded.

"He'll understand. I'll just have to have both of them all to myself." She grinned as I rolled my eyes and turned up the volume to my stereo.

"Stephen doesn't like you so get over it!" I smiled as she wiggled her eyebrows and took another puff of her cigarette and then flicked it down, smashing it with her converse.

"Have fun on your trip." She giggled.

"Text you later." I muttered, pulling off and out of the parking lot as I honked at her.

Baltimore...here I come.

~

2:59 p.m.

"Look who's here, Jeff!" Isobel squealed as she opened the door and I stood there putting on a fake smile.

She grabbed my bags and helped me inside as she squeezed me tight.

"Oh my god." I breathed, well, trying to breathe...

"Is it Mae?" He asked, jogging downstairs as he smiled and stood there frozen on the staircase that I always use to remember...

"Dad..." I paused as Isobel stood there with a smile on her face.

"You look just like your mother." He smiled as Isobel continued to smile.

She didn't mind him saying that?

He came toward me and hugged me tight to his chest.

"How are you?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"I'm good." I chuckled.

"Guess where you get to stay." My dad said as I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"In your old room here at the Watson Inn." He smirked as I chuckled.

"Can't wait." I smiled as my dad helped me upstairs with my bags.

"Remember this old place?" He asked, opening my old bedroom door as I froze and my smile dropped when I seen Alex's bed and his guitar stand in the corner.

I cleared my throat and looked away.

"Yes, I remember it, dad." I laughed as he sat my bags down on my old bed and I stared around the room.

"What time is the whole gathering or whatever?" I asked him as he smiled and looked at the clock on my wall.

"In two hours. You should get ready or just come downstairs and visit us. We missed you so much, sport." He smiled, kissing the top of my head as I gave him a half smile.

"I missed you too." I said.

He smiled at me and walked towards the bedroom door.

"Just come down whenever you're ready. I know you have some catching up to do." He grinned as I nodded and took a deep breath, still taking in my old room...Our old room.

I plopped down on the side of my bed and stared around my half of the room.

I turned around and looked at Alex's side as I gulped.

Alex...

I would be seeing him soon...I knew it wasn't long before I would be talking to him again and I was so nervous...We definitely had a lot of catching up to do.

My eyes continued to roam the room. I clutched the side of my mattress and took a deep breath as I shut my eyes and shook my head.

My eyes were locked to the floor. I gulped and then all of a sudden my eyes landed on something white sticking out of the side of my mattress.

I cocked my eyebrow and pulled it out as I stared at it. It was a envelope...?

Mae

My mouth parted slightly as I ripped open the envelope and took a look inside. I took the two papers out.

I opened up the big one and took a look at it. It was written in sloppy cursive...addressed to...me.

Dear Mae,

I was scared to read the rest...but I knew I had to...

I don't know how to write one of these but...I have to leave and I didn't want to wake you.
I already felt the lump coming up my throat...

Don't hate me for leaving and not saying goodbye. Hopefully you'll find this. The only place in the house we spent most of our time at...

My bed...

When and if you get this I hope you'll call me...my number is in this envelope along with all the other faggots numbers...they wanted me to give them to you. I don't know. They're gay. Jack the most ;)

I laughed and wiped away my tears as I stared at the paper with their numbers on it.

Um, I really don't know how to say this in words...I'm more good with paper. You probably found that out by now...Mae, I love you. And I would do anything for you. I know we're going to be far away but distance doesn't matter...I'll wait for you. You're worth it.

He'll wait for me...

Sincerely, your big brother, Alex G.

P.s. I'll return your underwear later. Don't ask. I kept them with me the whole time...


I chuckled and rolled my eyes, still trying to wipe the tears away.

I told you I wanted to be more then just a casual fuck didn't I?

I nodded and smiled as a tear landed on the letter.

He said he would wait for me...Is he still waiting for me? How come I didn't find this in the first place?! What is wrong with me? He gave me his number and everything...

I gulped and put some of my hair behind my ear.

I got up from my bed and folded up the letter as I stuck it in my dresser drawer. I got out my black dress and high heels as I headed for the bathroom...

I was going to see him tonight...and not be afraid to face him...or anyone else.

~

7:30 p.m.

There I sat with Teresa as she bragged about her boyfriend the whole time.

"Look at the way he moves! My mom is just in love with him. We might be getting married in the fall. We're not sure yet." She giggled.

I laughed and shook my head.

"What?" She chuckled as I shrugged and took a sip of my punch.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to talk to you is all." I smiled as she smiled back and her eyes sparkled.

The music played softly as all my baby cousins danced on the dance floor.

"So, what have you been up to?" She asked me as I looked at her for a moment.

"The usual. My boss is a bitch." I laughed as she laughed with me.

"What do you do again?" She asked me as I put down my punch.

"I'm a photographer. It may seem all like fun and games but believe me...It's not. Once you get down to the..." I stopped talking when I seen him walk though the door with a smile planted on his face.

"To the what?" Teresa said as she followed my eyes and then she seen Alex as her mouth dropped.

"Look who's here." She smirked.

My mouth parted slightly.

He's changed...well, only his hair.

He got it highlighted...and he looked taller but maybe that was just me.

He was in a nice suit and my dad greeted him with a hug and Isobel kissed him on the cheek as I seen Alex blush.

I smiled and got up from my chair as Teresa kicked my ass with her shoe.

"Go get him, bitch!" She shouted as I laughed and took baby steps through all of my family and up to Alex.

My dad was off talking to one of my cousins while Isobel was talking on her phone with a smile on her face.

I stood there, facing Alex's back as he stared around at the dance floor.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I tapped him on the shoulder as everything froze and a slow song came on...Oh, great.

He turned around slowly with a curious look on his face and when he seen me...he looked shocked.

His dark brown eyes stared down into mine as I opened my mouth to speak.

"Mae?"

"Alex?"

We said at the same time.

He still managed to take my breath away by just looking at me with his eyes.

He grabbed me and hugged me tight as I laughed up against his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Where have you been?" He asked in my ear as I laughed and we pulled away.

"California. Where have you been?" I chuckled as he smirked.

"Around." He laughed.

"I missed you..." I sighed as he smiled and I smiled back.

I raised up getting ready to kiss him, that was before I seen his head turn and I stopped and looked toward to where he was looking.

"Mae, this is my girlfriend...Olivia."

My mouth gaped open as I seen a breathtaking blond girl in front of me with a pretty smile on her face. I looked her up and down and my eyes landed on her stomach...It was big. Oh, no.

"Mae, can I talk to you for a second?" Alex asked me as I nodded, still in shock.

He pulled me over to the side and looked at my eyes, his full of joy...mine full of disappointment and sadness.

"Olivia is pregnant..." He whispered as I nodded and looked at her as she took a sip of her punch.

"I can see that." I muttered.

"We're going to tell Jeff and mom tonight...Or maybe tomorrow when we come over for dinner. I just wanted to tell you first since...ya know." He smiled as I nodded and went with everything he said.

"So, what does this mean?" I asked him as I felt the lump ease it's way up my throat slowly...

"I'm going to be a dad..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, wow...didn't see that one coming did you?
Anyways...I just wanted to say thank you! To everyone for commenting and subscribing!
It makes me feel happy =)
I love you all! Once again you guys amaze me <3
Give me 20 comments and I will update ASAP! Maybe even tonight!
It just depends on if you guys give me 20 comments or not ;)
- Faith (Faye)