Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Four;

I woke up that morning to a guitar being strummed and his voice...

"She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin...she led him upstairs, she led him upstairs. Left him dying to get in...Forgive me I'm trying to find my calling, I'm calling at night. I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams and it's driving me crazy it seems...I'm gonna ask her to marry me..."

Then I raised up and seen him on his bed, staring down at his guitar and then he slowly looked up and met eyes with me.

"What are you doing?" I managed to get out. I was so shocked that his voice could be that...amazing.

"Trying to wake you up." He chuckled, sitting the guitar down on the side of his bed.

"Oh." I muttered, running my fingers through my tangled hair.

I felt a light shade of pink come to my cheeks as he soon began to stare at me, intently.

I shot up and ran to the mirror as I heard him laugh and I threw my hair up in a ponytail so it wouldn't be as messy.

"You're crazy, Mae." He smirked.

For you.

Yeah, I remember saying that...I wish I could have enough guts to say it again. But I don't.

"How is Olivia?" I asked as he stood up off his bed and came over to me.

"She's doing okay. We're having a girl." He smiled as I smiled back.

I felt like I wanted to die right there and hope that he would catch me. A girl? A girl? She's going to have Alex's brown eyes and hair and everything...

I gulped as he met eyes with me again. He knew something was wrong.

"You okay?" He asked me as I nodded slowly and nibbled my lip.

"Come on, Mae. I know when you're lying." He chuckled as I bit down on my lip harder.

"I'm not lying." I muttered as he stepped closer to me making my heart speed up.

Do I mean anything to him?

"We should go downstairs...Jeff has breakfast cooking. He makes the best." Alex smiled as I nodded and he put his arm around me, leading me downstairs.

"Jeff! Your daughter has finally awoke from her slumber!" Alex yelled and I couldn't help but giggle.

We walked into the dining room as Alex pulled out my chair and I smirked and sat down as he sat down beside me.

"Where's Olivia?" I asked.

"I left her to sleep. She was up all night." He chuckled as I cocked my eyebrow.

"Doing what?"

He met eyes with me as I stared at him for a second and then I nodded.

Throwing up...obviously.

I mean Alex looked tired.

"We have your pancakes! Your hash-browns and my famous chocolate chip waffles!" My dad smiled sitting all the food down on the table as Isobel came in with a smile on her face and kissed my dad.

Me and Alex met eyes with each other as a smile spread across our faces.

"Isobel and I have to go down to the office. And then after wards we're going to go visit a few friends for a barbecue. You two are welcome to come if you'd like." My dad said as me and Alex shook our heads and he passed me the plate of pancakes.

"I'm just going to stay here." I muttered.

"Yeah, we have a lot of catching up to do." Alex smiled as Isobel smiled at us and my dad nodded.

"Alright then. Enjoy the breakfast I made you two." My dad smiled, grabbing his jacket as Isobel and him waved to us before walking out the door.

"Bye!" Me and Alex yelled at the same time.

Everything was silent as we sat there eating.

I was actually scared for the first time in a long time...Well, in a good way I guess.

"So, you've changed." Alex spoke up as I chuckled and looked up at him, meeting his brown eyes.

"How?" I asked him.

"I don't know...Your hair got darker..." He smirked. "But you're still the same I guess. Your eyes are anyway."

I blushed.

"I think the same about you. I didn't know boys got highlights." I giggled.

"Hey, I wanted to match Jack!" He smiled.

"That's what they all say." I winked as he chuckled.

"So...how is everything going in your life?" He asked me as I shrugged and stared down at my plate of food.

"Oh, come on. You don't have anyone special?" He asked me, nudging me as I looked up at him.

"I did. But I lost him a long time ago..." I said as everything got quiet.

"Mae-" He sighed but I cut him off.

"It's okay, Alex. I get it. You're moving on. You're going to be a dad. Don't worry about it." I said, shaking my head.

"No, it's not okay, Mae. We sort of left without any say on anything." He said as I gulped.

"Alex, just please...let's just let this go. There's nothing we can do about this. You're becoming a dad. Our parent's are happily married..." I paused as we sat there in silence again.

"Alright." He whispered.

"So anyways...Let's do something." I said as I got up from the kitchen table and went to the living room as I heard thunder in the distance.

Looks like the barbecue will be rained out.

I turned around away from the patio door and faced Alex as he stared down at me with his beautiful bright brown eyes.

I still loved him. Why am I doing this to myself? I can't just let him go...can I?

"Alex..." I paused as he smiled.

"Yeah?"

I had to just let it out. I can't keep it bottled up inside anymore...

"Alex, I really like you still, so like, let's do something." I whispered as he cocked his eyebrow at me and hesitated for a moment but then I could tell in his brown eyes he wanted to give in. His mouth parted slightly.

I was shocked at his answer.

"Yeah, totally." He smirked and then leaned down and placed his lips ever so gently on mine. I kissed him back forcefully, wanting more. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I suddenly realized how much I missed him. This is what I have been wanting and pleading for this whole entire time...

It was him.

"No." He muttered, pulling away and pushing my arms away as I stood there frozen and completely hurt. My heart felt like it was being stabbed over and over again with a sharp blade.

"Huh?"

"I can't do this, Mae...I have a baby and Olivia..." He paused and then turned heading towards the door as it started to drizzle outside.

I can't just let him go again...

"No! Wait! Please!" I begged running after him as the rain drenched us both.

"God damn it, Mae! I wrote you a letter right there sticking out of your mattress! And you couldn't find it! The one place...we spent most of our time at and you couldn't find it!" He shouted as we stood there in the rain.

I started to sob as he watched me.

"I'm so sorry! I wanted you and I tried to find it I really did...I didn't want you to leave me. I didn't want you to go...without saying goodbye..." I tried to find the right words as I gasped for breaths as he gave me a look of sympathy.

"Mae, come on...don't cry." He said as I shook my head and ran my fingers through my wet hair.

"Just go...I can't even believe this happened! I fell for you and I am related to you!" I yelled as he came closer to me.

"Mae,.." He paused as I pressed my wet palm to his soaked t-shirt.

"Just go." I whispered as he looked at me with concern.

"I can't leave you like this." He said as I shook my head and continued to cry.

"Yes, you can...so just go." I said sternly as he tried to hug me but I pushed him harder.

"Go, Alex!" I yelled, punching his chest as he stood there, letting me get my anger out.

I slapped him across his face as he stared up at the sky and sighed.

"You stupid asshole! Why do you do this to me?! Why?!" I screamed, hitting his chest over and over again.

I couldn't help it...I fell into him and cried into his soaked shirt and chest.

He wrapped his arms around me tight as I began to feel weak.

"Shh. Mae, it's okay. I'm here." I heard him say into my ear as the rain poured down harder.

"You're here?" I whispered into his chest as he nodded and picked me up. I laid my head on his shoulder as he walked me inside to where the environment warmed my body.

I clung to his soaked shirt as I felt him lay me down. We were in our room.

I felt dizzy like I was going to pass out any minute. The room was spinning and I couldn't concentrate on the one thing I wanted most...

I felt my soaked shirt being slid off my body. My heart rate sped up as I peeped my eyes open and focused on Alex.

"Don't worry, Mae. I'm changing you." I heard him say as I gulped and nodded. I folded my arms across my damp chest as I watched him head over to my dresser drawer and take out my pajama bottoms and a baggy shirt.

"Do you want to put it on?" He asked me as I nodded and took the shirt and pants from him as he turned his head and I slipped them on.

My stomach felt empty and I was freezing.

He made me lay down as I heard the thunder roll outside and rain pour down hard on the roof and then all of a sudden the lights went out and I heard Alex curse under his breath.

He looked at me for a second as I tried to close my eyes but I didn't want to. All I wanted to stare at was him.

He stripped off his damp shirt and pants, leaving him in only his boxers. I watched him take out one of his shirts he left here from two years ago.

"The lights went out." He told me as I nodded.

As if I didn't know that already.

Everything was silent as the thunder rumbled louder outside and the rain poured down harder and then we heard hail pounding down on the roof.

I continued to shiver as Alex stared at me for a second. I watched him as he came over to me and covered me up under my sheets.

He got in bed with me as my heart started to race.

He faced me as I looked in his eyes and tears filled mine.

"Don't cry, Mae...I'm going to be here when you wake up. And if I'm not I'll leave you a note in a good place you can find it." He chuckled as I nodded and he petted my wet hair back from my cold face.

"Shh...just go to sleep." He whispered as I slowly closed my eyes and I felt his body up against mine, making warmth.

I felt him breathing in my ear and his warm hand go up and down my back, making my eyes flutter.

"Go to sleep." He cooed as I dug my head deeper into the crook of his neck as I felt his finger tips dance across my back.

I fell asleep in his arms. And for a very long time that's all I ever wanted to do...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so yeah. I hope you all enjoyed that! My friend, linda all over helped me with it.
She gave me some ideas ;)
Also I have a story I want you all to check out!
It's called When I Wake Up, The Dream Isn't Done! It does have Alex in it but it's not a fanfic.
Just click on it and you'll see what I mean. It is a Vampire story!
But I am sure all of you will love of it for one reason ;) Just go check it out!
I love you all for commenting and being awesome! You guys are amazing <3
Give me 27 comments and I will upate ASAP!
- Faith (Faye)