Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Six;

3 Days Later

"Olivia, come on, babe. I didn't mean it like that!" Alex shouted, throwing his arms up in the air as I chuckled and sunk down in my lawn chair.

Typical move for Alex.

Way to go and tell your pregnant girlfriend that she could lose a couple pounds!

"Nice." I sighed as I stared into the bonfire while Alex rolled his eyes and sat down in the lawn chair beside me. I watched Teresa and my Aunt Mindy talk with my dad while Isobel talked with one of Alex's cousins that I didn't quite know well.

"She takes every god damn thing so seriously." He raised his voice as I took a sip of my beer while Alex looked over at me.

"It's 'cause she's pregnant...haven't you heard of mood swings, big brother?" I smirked as he chuckled and shook his head as we both stared into the fire.

"Who would've thought you would be expecting a kid two years after high school ended." I laughed.

"And who would've thought you..." He paused and met eyes with me as his brown eyes turned soft and the light from the fire flickered on his face.

Silence over came us both as I took another sip of my beer.

"Listen, Mae. Why don't we talk somewhere else and not in the middle of a bonfire with our parent's watching us. Okay?" He said as I gulped and sat my beer down by my lawn chair.

"Fine. Let's go." I muttered as we both stood up and made our way around to the front of the house.

We looked inside the kitchen window to see Olivia talking to Kara as Kara shook her head and then Olivia shrugged.

"Let's take a walk...away from here." He whispered as I nodded and we started walking down the street. He put his hands in his pockets as I folded my arms across my chest.

"So, what's up?" I asked him as he stared at me and gulped as I watched his adam's apple bob up and down.

"I just needed to talk to you. I mean tomorrow...you'll be leaving and I have to go down to Brooklyn and perform with the guys." He spoke so softly as the crickets chirped around us and the stars lit up our path down the street.

"And...?" I said as he stopped walking and I turned around and faced him.

"And we need to talk." He whispered as I shrugged.

"So talk...I'm all ears." I smirked.

"Okay." He grinned, offering his arm to me as I giggled and linked arms with him as we walked slowly down the street.

It was silent for a moment until I heard him mumble something under his breath.

"Did you say something?" I asked him as he met eyes with me and shook his head.

"It's nothing...really." He chuckled as I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"No, come on. Tell me." I urged.

"I said...what if you came with me?"

My mouth parted slightly as we stopped in the middle of the street with our arms still linked together. I can't go with him. I have a job I need to get back too and he has a girlfriend he needs to take care of who is pregnant. And all I would be is just a burden on all the guys.

"I can't." I sighed as he let go of my arm and gripped me by my shoulders, making my heart race.

"Oh, come on...you don't want to go to one of our shows and experience it?" He asked me as I shook my head slowly.

I must never give into him. No matter how cute and innocent he looks.

"I don't even know any of your songs...except for the one about Maria." I grimaced as Alex gave me a disappointed look.

"He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes. Started making his way past two in the morning...he hasn't been sober for days. Leaning now into the breeze remembering Sunday he falls to his knees. They had breakfast together but two eggs don't last like the feeling of what he needs..." He stopped singing as my mouth gaped open and a smile spread across his face.

He then took my hand as butterflies rose in my stomach.

"Now this place seems familiar to him. She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin. She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs. Left him dying to get in...Forgive me I'm trying to find. My calling, I'm calling at night....I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams...and it's driving me crazy it seems. I'm gonna ask her to marry me." He stopped singing and smirked as I blushed and he brushed his hand up against my cheek , making me close my eyes.

My eyes fluttered as I felt his breath on my face.

"And even though she doesn't believe in love. He's determined to call her bluff. Who could deny these butterflies? They're feeling his gut..." He sang with a whisper now as I felt some of my hair being put behind my ear as I gulped.

I was seconds away from being kissed by him...

"Waking the neighbors...unfamiliar faces. He pleads though he tries but he's only denied. Now he's dying to get inside..." Then I felt his lip brush on mine but then we heard a squeal and jumped apart.

"Jack! Stop it!" We heard Teresa shout as me and Alex looked at each other. I blushed as he gave me a half smile and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry...I can't even believe I was about to do that." He whispered, in complete shock with regret in his eyes as mine filled with disappointment.

"Why do you keep on doing this to me?" I asked him as he stared at me for a second and I ran back to the house as I heard him call my name.

I ran back inside to find Kara heading out back with Olivia in front of her.

I rolled my eyes and was getting ready to jog upstairs but then I seen someones phone on the side of the couch. Buzzing like crazy.

Maybe, I should go see who's phone it is.

No, that would be too personal. I couldn't.

I stopped on the first step of the stairs and looked at it for a moment.

I headed over to the couch and picked the phone up, clicking on one of the texts.

Jason: LIV, BABY! COME ON!

I cocked my eyebrow. Liv? And then a new text came on as I clicked on it.

Jason: What do you mean the baby's mine?!

My mouth parted slightly as I continued to stare at the phone. This was Olivia's phone...

The baby? Who's Jason?

I gulped as tears filled my eyes and I dropped the phone, cupping my mouth with my hand.

I can't tell Alex. It would hurt him and I bet he's looking forward to being a dad. This is so bad. This is going to ruin everything...

I sat the phone back on the edge of the couch and headed back upstairs as I started to pack my bag.

I grabbed Alex's letter from two years ago and took out a piece of paper from my old notebook and put my number on it.

I sat it aside to give Alex in the morning and put his old letter in my bag as I kissed it softly and closed my eyes.

Then all of a sudden I thought about something...

I grabbed the note with my number on it and sat down at my desk. I grabbed a pen and stared at the blank piece of paper with my number at the top...

Dear, Alex...
♠ ♠ ♠
Count me in <3
So, anyways, what do you think she's going to write? Hm? Tell me and I'll update again =)
I have a new story to check out and I hope it becomes big just like this one has.
I have been planning on it for a while.
I hope you guys can comment and tell me what you think of it!
It's called: Small.
And, yes, it involves Mr. Gaskarth ;)
You guys are amazing! I Love you all!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3