Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Eight;

8 Months Later

Things were back to normal for me. My job was going good and me and Stephen were getting closer then I thought we would. He actually filled that missing piece up inside of me. I was surprised at myself for actually getting back on the wagon and into a good healthy relationship. Me and him have been together for eight months...and I seriously think he's the one...

"What are you doing?" Stephen smirked as I giggled and diced some tomatoes over the salad.

"Making dinner for you." I smiled as I felt his arm snake around my waist, making me giggle.

"Aren't I suppose to do that? I mean after all I am a guy." He whispered in my ear as I smiled and stared down at the salad.

"Oh, really? I had no idea." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

He kissed my cheek and walked over to the island as he sat down on one of the stools.

"So, what should we do tonight?" He asked me as I threw the onions in the skillet.

"Um, we should...eat this amazing dinner I am cooking you and...I don't know. Do you want to go out tonight or something?" I asked, turning around and facing him as he shook his head slowly.

Stephen basically lives here at my apartment now. We're thinking about getting a house of our own in a couple of months.

"We should just sit here and chill." He said in a nice smooth voice as I giggled.

"I would like that." I bit my lip as he winked at me, making my heart melt...

~

Stephen kissed my neck as I smiled and laid there under the blanket on the couch with him. We were watching some kind of boring ass show that I was so clueless about.

I looked up in his bright blue eyes as he kissed me and I kissed him back.

Stephen was one of those guys I could trust more then anyone. Better then Ashton or my dad...

I loved him more than anything.

~

"Ashton! Open the damn door!" I shouted, banging on her apartment door as I heard a familiar voice on the inside...

"Coming! Damn!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip.

She opened the door and smiled, letting me inside.

"What is up with you today? And since when do you wear...what is this?" I asked her, gripping the hoodie that was on her. This was a guy hoodie.

I cocked my eyebrow up at her.

"Look, I know what you're thinking...I just met up with this guy and he is really...like me." She chuckled as I continued to give her a curious look.

"Well, where is? What is he like? Where did you meet him?" So many questions that needed to be answered.

"Last night at that new club in downtown L.A. he is really sweet. Come on, just give him a chance." She whispered as I peeked my head around the corner to see him sitting on the couch.

Jack Barakat.

I cupped my hand over my mouth.

"No! That's my step brother's best friend. This can't be! You can't date him! I forbid it." I whisper-yelled, dragging her into her room as she rolled her eyes at me.

"What are you? My mother?" She said as I gulped.

"Be lucky you have a mother." I whispered as she gave me a look of sympathy and laid her hand on my shoulder.

"Just please...I really like him. And he spent the night last night. We sort of..." She paused as my mouth gaped open.

"No way!" I shouted as she pushed me up against the wall and covered my mouth.

"Shut up, Mae! He'll hear you!" She whisper-yelled as she let her hand off my mouth.

"Fine..." I whispered as she yanked on my wrist and pulled me out to the living room to where Jack was sitting on the couch.

"Jack...I have-." He cut her off.

"Mae?!" He yelled out, hopping up off the couch and running up to me, spinning me around by the waist as I gasped in shock.

"Jack! Damn! Put me down!" I shouted as he sat me down.

"Where have you been? Alex had the baby already." Jack said, wearing a goofy smile on his face as I gulped to hide the sadness on my face.

"He did? What did they name her?" I asked as he smirked and folded his arms across his chest.

"Martha Ann." Jack said as I tried to hide my grimace.

Why Martha? Did Olivia choose the name?

I nodded and put on my best fake smile.

"Alex was like so totally wondering about you for a while...he actually talked about you...alot." Jack chuckled, itching the back of his head as I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"He talked about me? Well,...how much?" I asked as Jack shrugged.

"Pretty often. He's in L.A. now. Olivia and Martha are back in Baltimore since they couldn't go on tour with us." Jack laughed.

"He's here alone?" I asked as Jack nodded and Ashton continued to stare at me.

"I just said that." Jack chuckled.

"Oh, um, yeah, of course you did." I laughed, shaking my head as Alex's face appeared in my mind.

"Where is he now?" I asked as Jack looked up at the ceiling and thought to himself.

"One of the hotels. I think the Hilton. I'm not sure. I can text him real quick. Do you want to meet up with him?" Jack asked me as I shook my head fast.

"No! No...um. It's okay. I was just wondering." I said as Jack gave me a curious look.

"Ashton is coming to one of our shows tonight. You wanna like come with her?" Jack smiled as my mouth parted slightly and I looked at Ashton who nodded towards me with a reassuring glance.

"What time and where at?" I asked as Jack continued to smile.

"It's at seven but you and Stephen can get there a little later if you want. And it's at the new little concert hall by that old hotel." Ashton spoke up as I nodded.

Oh, Stephen. I totally forgot about him.

"Yeah, sure. I'll come. I'll just meet you there, Ash." I said as Jack stopped me.

"Stephen?" He said.

"Yeah, my...boyfriend." I said as Jack smiled.

"Oh. Sweet. Can't wait to meet the guy." Jack smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"So, it looks like you'll be showing up." Ashton said as I nodded again.

"Can't wait to tell Alex..." Jack said as my mouth parted slightly.

Alex...
♠ ♠ ♠
Stephen
Sorry for the boring filler. The next chapter will be soooo amazing and long....and yeah...
So comment!
Love you guys!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3