Status: Complete

Seize The Day

Seize The Day (Part 34)

The rest of th night past by uneventfully.

I was bombarded by questions from Jeff and Emily.

I explained to them all that had happened and they were pissed.

Jeff went and told Ben and Tim not to let Tyler back into the club and when they asked why, he told them.

All three of them wanted to go and hunt him down but I calmed them down.

"We're not letting his ass back in here. He better not ever come by here again cause I will seriously paralyze him from the neck down." Tim said angrily.

"I saw what you did to him babe. Good job. I'm sorry it had to get that far though." Ben said, giving me a hug.

"Thanks for understanding guys." I said with a smile as I walked back inside.

The place was pretty much empty by four am.

I did my cleaning at the bar and then I split the tips with Emily.

Mac came out and gave me a big wad of cash.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Your pay and raise." He said.

"Not that I don't appreciate the raise, but why?" I asked.

"You always keep a good watch over this place and the people in it. I don't know what I'd do without you here. You deserve it anyway. Get out of here, drive carefully." Mac said, kissing my forehead and walking past me with a smile.

The guys were all laying their heads on the bar, completely exhausted.

"I told you guys to go back to my place. You didn't have to wait for me." I said, rubbing Johnny's head.

He was passed out drunk.

"We wanted to." Matt said with a yawn.

"Come on, let's get out of here and sleep." I said.

Zacky was still grinning from ear to ear from getting Emily's number.

"Your that happy, huh?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Fuck yeah! When shoud I call her?" He asked urgently.

He's so adorable.

"Tomorrow after one. That's when she gets up." I said with a laugh.

He nodded with that same smile on his face as he looked down at his phone probably staring at Emily's number.

Brian threw Johnny over his shoulder while me and Zacky helped Jimmy.

Matt had Val securely in his arms.

She was already sleeping too.

I said bye to everyone and we made our way home.