Sexy runs in the family

&I see your g a m e

The three fully now acquainted comrades chatted it up as if they had been old friends who had reunited for the first time laughing and smiling and playfully hitting each other. They sat up on the roof with the nice cool breeze and cloudless never ending blue sky as they ate their lunches. After half an hour had gone by and the bell signaled that they must return to their class, the 5 finished their lunch and headed back to school grounds. They parted ways to their classes. except Aiden and Naadia who continued to walk together.

"Ya didn't have to walk me to class ya know" Naadia said to Aiden as she clutched her books close to her chest. It was odd walking beside him like this, at the same time it was a feeling she was beginning to enjoy greatly.

"Well I'm doin anything so hey why not." Aiden replied with a chuckle. After a moment the walk to the classroom was full of awkward silence.

'Damn this silence again.' Naadia thought to herself as they approached her designation, as they drew closer Aiden took hold of Naadia arm stopping her. She turned around to face him looking into his eyes with question.

"We should go out." He said bluntly.

Naadia was taken back by the statement and looked up at the taller male prepared to question that very sentence. "uhm.." she began but couldn't get the words out. "But..Nina.."

Aiden laughed and shook his head releasing hishold on the shorter female.

"I told you I don't care about her besides we're just going out as friends." he said with an innocent smile. Naadia raised an eyebrow questioning the innocent look.

"Ok..i'll bite, go where?" she said shifting her back slung over her shoulder.

"Uhmmm hmm, how about we go to that festival coming up Saturday? Andre said he was going to ask RiRi and Jem if they wanted to go with him."

As the thought processed in Naadia's head she parted her lips to speak but was interrupted by the late bell, she bit her lip trying to think faster so she wouldn't be late to class. Aiden saw her slight discomfort and leaned down to her ear, his full lips just barely touching the rim of her ear.

"I want you to myself ya know." he whispered into her ear before pulling away with a smirk, he turned away shoving a hand into his pocket as he walked away. "Pick ya up at 8 p.m Saturday be ready." he said as he disappeared into the scattering crowd of people. Naadia stared at the fading figure of Aiden she sighed and shook her head. She didn't have a good feeling about this but she really was starting to like this guy.

"Oh Naadia what are you getting yourself into it!" the female said to herself with a dramatic sigh placing the back of her hand to her forehead, as if she were an actress thriving for a role.

"Your getting yourself into detention if you don't get into this classroom."

Naadia heard the voice next to her and turned her head as she saw her teacher standing there arms crossed with an impatient tapping foot. Naadia let out an embarassed chuckle as she entered into the class.

'Lucky me its Friday' Naadia sang in her head as she sat in her desk with a huge grin on her face. Unsuspecting to the events that may or may not lead her to insanity.
♠ ♠ ♠
ah sorry for the wait? ;D