Sexy runs in the family

&s h a k e that

Before anyone knew it was already Saturday, though the week had dragged on seemingly getting slower with each passing day. The public celebration was held in a very spacious town park from 7p.m - 12 a.m, excitement would flow throughout not only the teens of the town but the city itself who was happily looking forward to this festive event. There would be games, food, entertainment, music etc. Though our Naadia is excited about this, she also began to feel a nag of worry as to what would happen, seeing as she would be going to Aiden.

Naadia let out a frustrated yell as she threw almost everything out of her closet as she attempted to find something to wear for her "date."

" Jeez all these clothes and nothing to wear?!" she said as she belly flopped on her bed burying her face into the pillow.

"I wana look good." she whined into her pillow not noticing the small crack in the door. Naadia began to whine and pout to herself before she heard a little giggle, she stopped her moment of self pity and quickly turned around to the slightly ajar door.

"Mom?" she said waiting for a response, which she did not receive. She squinted her eyes as she saw the small shadowed figure watching her. Naadia quickly sat up grabbing her pillow slowly before throwing it with great strength at the door. The wooden rectangular door shut but made a thump noise as if it hit something before finally shutting.

"Owwwwww..." a small voice said from the other side.

"Thats what you get for spyin ya brat." Naadia said as she stuck out her tongue at the younger sibling behind her door, getting up she opened the door finding her fallen sister rubbing her injured forehead.

"Gosh I just wanted to tell ya mum wanted you." the younger female would say as she got up and stuck her tongue at her older sister.

"Ya ya." Naadia said with a wave of her hand as she headed for her mothers room which was right down the hall. As she approached she gave a small knock and received the okay to come in. Thee her mother lay on her bed with her reading glasses on and laptop on her lap, probably working on a business deal. Her mother was a manager for a popular bank. Her dark brown eyes looked up at her daughter and raised an eyebrow.

"What are you screaming about?" she said ceasing her typing.

Naadia let out an embarrassed laugh and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Can't find an outfit." she said simply.

Her mum looked at her for a moment before taking off her glasses and setting them down next to her.

"Hun I know your going out with the young man next door and I'm letting you go because I trust you but we need to talk." she said in a serious tone. She told her mother about how Aiden asked her out, Naadia had no trouble telling her mom things, they were close like that. Naadia shifted uncomfortably at the seriousness of her mother's tone. She locked her hands behind her back looking down at the carpet floor before facing her mom once again.

"Uh..sure mom what is it?" she asked feeling that she would be forbidden to go anymore.

"Your getting older and..well I think we need to talk about you know..sex." she whispered the word sex very quietly. Naadia tilted her head to side slightly not catching the word that was whispered.

"Wait what?" she asked getting closer to her mother who sighed and shook her head.

'"SEX Naadia SEX"

Naadia stifled a laugh. "We've had this talk already mother." she claimed as she stood up and prepared to walk back to her room, her mother's words stopping her in her tracks. "Get back here it needs to be talked about AGAIN."

The teen's eyes rolled as she slowly turned around to face her mother again. Arms crossed she sighed and waited. "Ok what do I have to do to convince you that its just a simple get together. Jem and RiRi are going to be there to you know."

"Oh in that case never mind have fun sweetie." The older woman went back to what she was doing before calling her daughter within the room. Naadia stood there shaking her head at her mother. If she knew all she had to do was mention her friends' names then she would have done that in the beginning.

"Be back before 12 a.m." her mother added to the departing teen said as she placed her glasses back on.Naadia exited the room and headed to hers as she tried to in vision what she would wear. After all she had to look good.

╫◊●◊8:00 p.m◊●◊╫

Remarkably by 8:00 Naadia was all set and ready to go, she was actually quite proud of her outfit. Dark blue skinny jeans, white and black striped flats with a little black bow on the top of the shoe, she wore a black flowly halter top that hugged her medium sized bosom at the top and had a black ribbon that came around to the back and formed a bow, the bottom half stopped at the top of her thighs, she wore her hair in loose curls, and put on her prettiest circle black ear rings and glossiest lip gloss.Naadia looked at herself in the mirror making sure that her cover up got everywhere it needed to and that she didn't have any food in her teeth. Even though she had brushed it about 5 times already. She smiled as she nodded, satisfied with her outfit.

"I must say." she said with a big ego. "I look gewd." she grinned and let out a girlish giggle as she turned around grabbing her small purse and exited her room. Clutching on to her purse she headed down the stairs,a s she did the butterflies began to arise in her, she didn't really think about it till now. She was actually going to go out with Aiden, if it was any other boy she wouldn't be so nervous but it was AIDEN. Naadia stood in front of the door staring at it as her heart began to beat hard and loud against her chest.

'Whats wrong with me.' she asked her self taking the door knob with a shaky hand and wrapped her fingers around the brass doorknob and slowly turned it. She opened it wide revealing herself to the world and to her sudden surprise Aiden, who stood there with a smile on his face when he eyed Naadia up and down. He let out a whistle causing her to blush furiously.

"Well don't you look good." he said with a smirk.

She laughed thinking back to when she had said that to herself in the mirror, it really boosted her confidence.

"You don't look so bad yourself." she said smiling warmly at him.

His outfit was simple but appropriate for the event. He wore a black dress shirt with two buttons unbutton showing off just a tad of his upper chest, he wore dark blue jeans and black shoes. His hair was slicked back with gel [as always], also wearing a toothy grin on his face.

"SO are we going or ya gonna gawk at me all night?" Naadia said snapping her fingers at his spaced out look. He shook his head snapping out of his own thoughts and laughed.

"Sorry your beauty sends me into a trance." he said with a teasing tone as he took her hand and began to walk. Naadia let out a small chuckle and followed behind her host.

"So are the others coming to?" Naadia said feeling her heart beat only increase with each second he held her hand.

"They're already there." he replied as he tried to remeber which way to turn.

"Hey Aiden?" Naadia began as she licked her glossed lips. "Don't you have a car?" she said looking up at him.

"Yeah I do why?"

"Well its just that I hardly see you driving it." she said confused by this.

"I like to walk." he said simply without a word after.

"Like to walk thats odd" she said to herself more then him.

He laughed and pointed to the park where already a mass of people were already gathered.

"We're here." he said pointing to the bright lights jetting out from the every side of the park.

They grew closer to the festivities and joined into the fun right away, the two played games and Aiden won Naadia an endless amount of stuff animals and goodies.

"Wow I can't believe ya won me all this stuff." Naadia said with a huge smile as she huggled a pink monkey he had won her.

"Eh it was nothing." he said smiling at the scene of her hugging the monkey like a child.

The two approached a medium sized stand with a large screen above it, there words hovered onto the screen and the sound a voice rang out through the whole park. Naadia and Aiden approached closer trying to get in front of the large amounts of people blocking the way. As they drew ever so close they realized that the voice was a male, looking up at the stage it was none other then Andre.

"Oh my god its Andre! Is he gonna sing? That would awesome." Naadia said with a laugh as she waved to the male.

"Show off." Aiden said with a scoff.

"Ooo what is that song I know it." Naadia exclaimed as she tapped he chin with one finger in thought as the beat began to flow out of the speakers.

"Cookie jar, Gym class heroes." Aiden said his voice slightly dripping with jealousy.

"HEY! Aiden! Naadi!" a voice yelled out to the two.

The couple turned to look as to where the voice came from and saw RiRi and Jem approaching them.

"Isn't Andre great, he thought it would be fun to karaoke." RiRi said with a laugh as she watched Andre ready to sing.

"I really thought he wouldn't do it..now I owe him 10 bucks." Jem said with a sigh and a shake of her head.

As Andre began to move his body to the beat he had almost everyone there hyped up and dancing tp, all the girls swooning over him as he smiled and let the beat move him.

"Psh I could do better." Aiden mumbled before he decided he would like to empress his date, grabbing hold of the edge of the stage and hopped on causing people to slightly gasp at this. Andre looked at his best friend with his head tilted.

"Ya show off." Aiden said with squinty eyes as he took the mic from the host near him.Andre laughed and began to sing the chorus, the words following the ones that flowed from his mouth up on the screen.

I like girls
They like me
They look so good
In they Seven jeans
Told you to be the one
And my only
I wanna faithful
But I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar.

Aiden then stepped in.

You see I got this problem
I need help tryna solve it
Cause meeting after meeting and
I'm still a cookie-holic
You can hide em, Imma find them
On the counter, in the closet
And I'll say I ain't do it with my face
Covered in chocolate
My girl be setting booby traps
To catch me eating Scooby snacks
I left crumbs in the bed once
But I told her I was through with that
She still don't be believing me
And I guess that I'm cool with that
But I got a sweet tooth, that'll never come loose
And the truth of the matter is.

I like girls
They like me
They look so good
In they Seven jeans
Told you to be the one
And my only
I wanna faithful
But I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar.

The girls laughed and clapped singing along with the following chorus. Everyone seemed to be really enjoying the entertainment.'urgh..gotta peeeee.' Naadia thought as her face distorted a little to the feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Naadia tapped RiRi's shoulder and told her she was heading to the bathroom, the girl nodded to her friend and told her to hurry back. Naadia made her way through the crowed and headed to the bathroom which was located on the other side. She walked fast trying to make it back before the song ended. Finally making it to the Loo she switched on the lights and headed into the nearest stall. Smiling as she finished and exited the stall she made her way to the sink and began to throughly wash her hands. As she did so she heard the door shut, snapping her head to the now closed door she saw three girls standing in front of the exit.

Naadia let out a gasp as she realized who it was. Nina along with Gabby and Kelly.

"...What do you want?" Naadia said as she began to back away. The fear began to set in as to what they would do.

"I told you to stay away Aiden but you didn't listen." Nina said with a harsh voice as she advance threateningly close as Naadia drew back until she hit the bathroom wall. Gabby and Kelly followed behind their leader as she got just a few feet from Naadia whose eyes widened in internal fear.

"And now your going to pay."
♠ ♠ ♠
clifff hanngggerrrr lol