Sexy runs in the family

&Heads will r o l l

As Naaadia backed herself up against the bathroom wall her mind tried to wrap itself around this situation. This very bad bad situation that she was in. She KNEW somewhere in the back of her brain that getting involved with Aiden would eventually lead to this dramatic scene. Possibly of her death? No no they wouldn't do that would they? Naadia looked at the leader of this pack of deadly vixens and gulped, their eyes glaring and unhesitant. Right now her odds weren't looking so good. There was one of two ways this could go though:

1. They would beat the living crap out of her as a warning and she would never go near Aiden again.

2. They would draw closer to try to beat the crap out of her but last minute Aiden would rush in [despite that it was the girls bathroom] and come to save her. Completely ending his and Nina's relationship and declaring his love for Naadia and swoop her away where they would live Nina free and happily ever after.

Maybe the second was a bit of a stretch but you couldn't blame a girl for dreaming.

"Hey! This isn't the time to be zoning out nerd"

Nina's loud squeaky voice awoke Naadia from her not so positive thoughts. Naadia looked to the door calculating her chances of slipping past the three cheerleaders to her freedom. Though that didn't seem possible seeing as Nina's henchmen were standing directly at the entrance. Nina on the other hand was drawing ever so closer. The young girls eyes darted all over the room praying that some sort of help would come any second now. Never had been in a fight in her life, her fighting skills were nothing to brag about in the least.

'Please please..' Naadia consciously prayed as she closed her eyes awaiting the blow that she was so sure would come.

"I told you! You owe me 10 bucks!"

A familiar voice suddenly rang out causing the group of girls in the bathroom to turn their heads to see both Jem and RiRi walking towards them. WHAT A RELIEF. She was saved after all. Naadia looked up to the ceiling and silently thanked her god for the last minute save.

"Wait a minute..you bet that Nina would come and try to beat me up?" Naadia said eyes widened at her approaching friends.

"Jeez I'm loosing bets left and right tonight." Jem said ignoring Naadia's question and shook her head as both her and RiRi walked past the two watch dogs and went to stand next to their terrified friend.

"So Nina here we are again 3 on 3." RiRi said placing her elbow on Naadia's shoulder and her other hand on her hip. Unlike herself, RiRi and Jem had been in fights before so if it really came down to it, she would hide in the corner while her friends duked it out.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you guys." Naadia said placing her hand on her chest which contained her rapid beating heart.

"What would you do without us I wonder." Jem said placing a finger on her chin in a thoughtful manner.

"Is this really the time for hypotheticals." Naadia mumbled as she turned her attention away from her friend and to the trio. Nina had a very angered look on her face, her little plan was foiled after all.

"You don't get it do you." Nina said with teeth tightly clenched. "Aiden always comes back to me."

"Does that mean hes always straying away?" RiRi said with a smirk. "That would give you a clue that maybe he doesn't want to be with your psychotic as-"

"Shut up." Nina spat at the girl before turning her very intense attention to Naadia.
"Aiden may look and act like hes interested in you but he isn't, he likes going around playing shy little girls like you for fun, theres only one girl that Aiden truly loves."

Naadia's eyes slightly widened as that statement hit her full throttle. She wasn't sure if that was true or not but what if it was? Aiden had never talked to her before despite that they have been attending the same school for god knows how long. Why would he suddenly be showing interest in her now. That very thought buzzed around in her mind for a few days but there was a little pint of hope in her heart that maybe Aiden really did like her. And who was it that Aiden truly loves..it couldn't be Nina could it? God she hoped not.

Jem looked at her friend and saw the saddened expression on her face. It was best that they left now. "Right we're done here." Jem said taking Naadia's hand and walked past the now seemingly satisfied cheerleader and her friends.

As they walked back to Andre and Aiden, Naadia remained quiet through the whole walk. Her head slightly down as her mind thought over Nina's words. Was he just playing her? Was she just a game to him? Get the shy little girl to like him so he could play with her feelings. Aiden didn't seem like that kind of guy but when she really thought about it she didn't know him as well as Nina or Andre.

"Don't listen to Nina Naadi." RiRi said placing an arm around her depressed friend. "She just saying that to get to you, shes threatened that Aiden is starting to fall for you, anyone can see that." she stated reassuringly.

"But what if shes right."

"What if whose right?"

The three girls looked ahead to see Andre and Aiden approaching them from the still very lively festivities. The question coming from Aiden.

"Why do girls always take an hour to go to the bathroom." Andre question with a teasing tone. He then quickly caught sight of the downed Naadia and was overcome by a worried expression.

"Naadia..whats wrong love?" he said approaching her, he tilted his head down slightly to look into her lowered eyes. When he began to show worry, Aiden approached the young girl confused by what was going on.

"Well we ran into.." RiRi began.

"Nothing I just don't feel too good right now." Naadia interrupted looking to her confused friend. " I think i'll head home." she finished as she looked at the two young males before her.

"I'll take you home then.." Aiden said quickly.

"No no its ok, my mom is actually here right now so I have to go meet her..."Naadia lied refusing to meet Aiden's gaze. It was too painful to do that right now.

Jem's face contorted to a confused stare as the rest of the others had. She looked at RiRi with question in her eyes. 'What is she doing?' the girl mouthed secretly to the other. RiRi clueless as to why Naadia was suddenly trying to avoid Aiden shrugged her shoulders.

"Well since we're going over your house we'll be riding with you." RiRi said still slightly confused.

"Yes yes..so we'll see you guys at school or something." Jem finished as they took their silent friend and began to head away from the two guys.

"Thats weird." Andre said as he watched their forms fade into the mass of people.

"Yeah..weird." Aiden said as his eyes set on Naadia's disappearing silhouette. 'Something isn't right.' he thought in his mind as he decided he needed to check on something.
"I think I need to go talk to Nina." Aiden added as he began to walk the opposite direction.

"Huh? Why Nina? Hey Aiden! Wait up."
♠ ♠ ♠
aww poor Naadia :[
Comments would be nice <3
will update soon.
more drama to come!!