Sexy runs in the family

Icebox

As a week elapsed the time for the annual snow trip had arrived. Early December was when they always planned to go to the trip. While the weather became frosty the beauty of the snow covered the town. The beauty was even more eye pleasing near the mountains where the students would be going. There was a large ski lodge that was nestled at a good distance from the snowy mountains. This place became the school's temporary residence during this trip.

"So heres the plan, it will first enter into phase 1: We will all get on the bus as scheduled."

"Uh huh uh huh."

"Andre will quickly sit down and I will sit next to him.

"Uh huh uh huh."

"Then Jem will go ahead and sit next to Jimmy."

"Uh huh uh huh."

"Knowing Naadi she'll find an empty pair of seats because she likes sitting next to the window. This will give Aiden a chance to swoop in and take the spot next to hers."

"Its brilliant." Jem added when RiRi was finished speaking. "especially since Nina won't be coming along. It'll give Naadia and Aiden a chance to kiss and make up."

"How do you feel about it Aiden?" Andre asked with a doubtful look on his face.

"I'm ready for it." Aiden said bearing a toothy grin to his best friend.

"Thats the spirit!" RiRi said with a nod.

"So whats phase 2?" Andre questioned turning his head to RiRi who was supposedly the leader in this plan.

"Phase 2 comes later its better that we take things slow-.."

"Why are you guys huddled up like that?" Naadia's voice spoke out as she slowly approached the ridiculously looking four.

"It's nothing." the four said in unison as they parted in opposite directions leaving Naadia with a confused look on her face.

"That was odd." she said to herself as he leaned forward to pick up her bags. "Very odd.." she said as she began to head towards the bus. In all honesty she was prepared not to go on the trip. In finding that she would be Aiden's little partner during this whole thing made the thought of staying home far more pleasing. Though at the end of the day the thought of being attacked by Jem and RiRi deemed far more frightening than being Aiden's partner.

"Oh well I'll just sit next to RiRi or Jem during the ride." Naadia told herself as a sort of reassurance as she climbed aboard the large bus behind her two friends. But as she found herself searching for a spot for where her and her friends could sit next to each other her so called besties had found themselves sitting next to others. RiRi nestled herself against Andre while Jem sat beside Jimmy.

"What the-.." she said standing in disbelief at the abandonment that she was forced to endure. "What jerks.." she mumbled to herself angrily as she glared at both girls as she took an empty seat that was between the location that her friend's had chosen to place themselves in. Letting out a sigh she placed her head against the window.

"Well as long as he doesn't-..."

"Hey Naad."

She knew that voice. As her hopes of a certain individual skipping the seat next to her was shattered, she slowly turned her head to face the male. She stared at him for a moment before turning back to the view outside of the window.

"Naadia I.."

"Class up here please." the teacher's voice at the front of the bus brought everyone's attention to him. "We will now be leaving, its going to be a long drive so feel free to rest up."With that said the bus came to live with a rumble and pulled out of the school's parking lot and began its journey up towards the mountains.

"So your still not going to talk to me?" Aiden said ignoring the fact that he himself was being ignored. "Jeez your stubborn." he said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Well fine then." he finally said before he crossed his arms and laid his head on Naadia's shoulder. "Wake me when we get there." he stated before shutting his eyes.

Naadia inhaling a breath to tranquilize her frustration turned her head to dismiss the offer of her shoulder being a pillow for him. She would have told him to get off but saw his sleeping face and couldn't bring herself to do it. Shaking her head she turned her head back towards the window watching the whitened trees that passed by.

"Your lucky your so damn cute." she said quietly to him.

RiRi, Jem, and Andre glanced at their two friends with smirks on their faces.

"Phase one complete."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aiden...Aiden..wake up."

"huh?..wha?" Aiden sat up rubbing the blurriness out of his eyes as Naadia stood and shuffled past him to go to the side of the bus to retrieve her things.

"Well that wasn't so bad." Aiden said as he stood up stretching his body out.

"So phase 2 will be revealed after our meal." RiRi said with a nod.

"Alright." Jem said as the four began to make their way out of the bus.

"Wow..." Naadia said standing ankle deep in the snow while she looked up at the distant view of the snowy mountains and the blanket of snow that surrounded the lodge.

"Beautiful ain't it?" Aiden said with a smile taking his place next to the tranced girl.

"Yeah.." she said unaware that the person she was trying to hard to avoid was standing next to her.

"Well lets goooo." RiRi said draping her arm around Naadia's shoulder and pulling her forward.

When the reached inside, they were greeted by the owner of the lodge who gave them a tour. All the students were told where they could go and what they could do but was also warned of what they could not do and the areas forbidden to them. For their safety of course. When it was all over the students were allowed to disperse into their assigned rooms. Naadia, RiRi, and Jem were able to share one room while undoubtedly Aiden and Andre shared one.

"This place is gorgeous." Jem said with amazement as she she stared out of their room window.

"You can say that again." RiRi agreed as she belly flopped onto her bed.

"I'm going to go explore a little." Naadia said as she put on her thick coat and boots and wrapped a scarf around her neck.

RiRi immediately sat up as she stared at Jem then turned her attention back to Naadia. "You can't go alone."

"Then come with me." Naadia said with a laugh as she stood by the door ready to leave.

"But I'm tiireeedd and sleepppy." RiRi whined flopping back onto her bed.

"Then don't goooo." Naadia mocked as she opened the door to their room. "I'll just meet you guys when it's time to eat. I'm going out back." with that Naadia bid her friends adéu and departed, closing the door behind her.

"Dammit. RiRi said hopping off her bed to go reach for her cell phone. She quickly dialed Andre's number placing it up to her ear and waited for him to respond."

Andre: "'ello?"

Ri: "There's a problem, Naadia went out by herself."

Andre: "Sooooo?"

Ri: "Sooo that wasn't apart of my plan so get Aiden's ass out there and meet us here so we can go spy on them."

Andre: "Fine Fine. Aiden!"

The call then ended and RiRi and Jem began to cover up for the cold weather that awaited them outside of the lodge.

"This is going to be interesting." Jem said as she turned her head to look at the winter wonderland past the glass of their window.
~

Naadia trotted through the snow, her covered hands deep in her pockets as her mind plagued her with thoughts of Aiden. As much as she hated to admit it he was all that she thought about. No matter how much she tried to focus on something else she couldn't do it. It was if she was fighting a losing battle. While she cared for him deeply, the thought of experiencing the feeling that she felt when she witnessed him and Nina kissing was not on her wish list. She was too afraid to possibly love him.

"Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh though." she thought sadly to herself as she approached a steep ledge and grabbed hold of the tree that stood strongly next to her. In the midst of her thinking she was unaware that she had passed the point that her and her classmates were allowed to go.

"I just don't want to get hurt.." she thought selfishly as she felt her eyes stinging, she sucked up the tears that threatened to fall and tried to regain her composure.

"What are you doing out here?"

The sudden feel of a hand come down on her shoulder caused the young girl to whip around startled with a gasp. But as she turned, she lost her footing and began to fall backwards, the image of the steep fall with the rocks planted at the bottom flashed in her mind. As time seemingly slowed, Aiden's face was soon clear to her.

"Naadia!"

She heard him yell out as he grabbed her hand and with great strength pulled her towards him launching her into the snow with a hard thud. As she tried to lift herself from the snow she turned her head only to have her heart caught in her throat and her eyes widen in fear catching the scene of Aiden's body falling over the edge.

"Aiden!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
-le super gasp!- Will Aiden make it?! Will he ever be able to explain himself to Naadia?! Will she ever be able to tell him how she really feels?! Stayed tune to the next episode offfff Sexy Runs in The Family! [<3]
..Anyway enough of that, I would have updated much sooner but my comp fried and didn't save anything I wrote so I gave up for two days. But I finally got it RE-WRITTEN :x