Status: unfinished

Vampire Affection ... Taken for my purity

Break Time

Break Time
“Sofia, wait for me.” I shout out, while squeezing my way through the crowded lunch line. She smiles at my reckless attempts to wiggle over to her. “What’s gotten into you?” Sofia says with a sheer look glued to her face. “There is something really important I need to tell you. But you have to promise you won’t share this with anyone else!” I whisper in her ear, as we made our way to the table. “Well come on already, spit it out Kat! Oh hold on a second, your not pregnant are you? Really Kat, I thought you were smarter than that.” Sofia replies with a disappointed glare.
“Whoa slow your ponies there, I’m not pregnant Sofia. I just have an awkward dream to explain to you, that‘s all.” I quickly bubbler out, as I try not to laugh. “Ha ha good cause I‘m not ready to be a godparent just yet. Okay, so what’s this dream about anyway?” She asks motioning to continue on with my secret. “This is going to sound weird, so don’t laugh at me!” I warn her. “I won’t Kat, I swear.” Sofia comments, while staring into my eyes with anticipation.
“It begins with Mr. Creed and I in his class room discussing the chapter review assigned on Monday. As we approach the middle of our conversation, he stops me to announce that he would be right back. Mr. Creed leaves the room for a brief moment to go to his vehicle. I then seat myself towards the back of the class and lay my head on the desk, to rest. As I close my eyes slowly, I notice a light breeze of warm air tickle the center of my neck. Goosebumps submerge my arms, while chills run down my spine. I lift my head hastily while scoping the room, but I was alone.” I tell her with a serious look.
“What is taking him so long?” I ask myself, as I stand at the door looking at each entrance. Suddenly something nabs me from behind, pulling me back into the classroom. I turn around to see Mr. Creed smiling at me. “What are you doing Kat?” He questions me, smirking. “I was… just waiting… for you.” I stutter to him, which made my cheeks blush a rosy pink color. “Come closer to me!” Mr. Creed demands me, as his eyes blacken. My brain tells me not to, but my body still pushes onwards as commanded.” I further explain, as I watch Sofia’s grin grow larger and larger.
“Your going to be unwilling, so that’s why I’m doing this. It’s for your own good Kat, I can’t take any chances with you.” He cautiously says, while his body steps nearer to mine. Placing his hands softly on my face, Mr. Creed then parts his lips breathing out. A misty white cloud of fog twists it’s way into the air, then back down quickly entering my nose and mouth. It stings as it filters through my system, causing me to scream.” I include, while brushing my hair behind my ears.
“Please forgive.” Mr. Creed pleads to me as I stand there frozen, and paralyzed. “Never!” I shout, angering him. He leans my head to the left, and pulls my hair away from neck. His touch is bitter cold and icy. Mr. Creed inhales a deep breath while gripping my arms tightly. He groans in pleasure, then stares directly into my eyes. His face strains, and his teeth grow into pointed fangs. Taking a gasp he plunges for my neck, widening his mouth as he gets closer and closer.” I mumble, making Sofia jump in excitement.
“My body flinches, knowing what’s going to happen next. Mr. Creed’s fangs deliberately pierce my skin softly. A loudening cry for help reverberates around the room. I sense my hands ravenously grabbing him, as the burning venom runs through my veins. For some odd reason I begin to feel connected to Mr. Creed. I feel as if I’m curing his vicious urge for hunger. So I slowly give up, enduring the pain, so he could feed.” I finish telling her.
“Wow Kat! That’s an awesome dream. I wish I could have let Mr. Creed bite me for my blood too.” Sofia impatiently blurs out. “Yeah, well I think it is really freaky.” I point out. “Yeah, but it’s sexy Mr. Creed. It can’t get any better than that.” Sofia declares. “Nope, no better.” I say as the bell rings for next class. “See you in English!” She yells, walking out of the cafeteria.
As I walk to class, I bump into Chris and Luke. They are acting like two idiots as always. “Hey sexy, what’s happen?” Chris smirks, while shoving Luke aside. “You and your cheesy pick up lines Chris!” Luke yells pushing him back. “Hey would you two stop being immature for five seconds?” I tease them. “Well, this is our stop, so see you later Kat!” Luke says as he forces Chris into the classroom.
Hallways clear as the time passes by, and sadly my next period class is all the way on the other side of the building. I need something to distract my mind during the rest of school. Because if not I will keep thinking about Mr. Creed, which couldn’t possibly be healthy. I just ponder on ideas of what I should wonder about, as I walk to art.