Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Toxic Valentine

Jacks POV

Is it weird that I’m nervous? Like insanely nervous? Palms are sweaty. My hearts racing and I can’t get my damn hair to cooperate. I took a deep breath and stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. I had gone semi smart casual. My blackest of black skinny jeans, a light blue button up and my leather jacket. I was tossing up on whether or not to wear my tie. It lay undone around my neck. I swallowed audibly.

“Get a grip Jack,” I whispered to myself, “its date with Alex. Your Alex. He loves you. Its not going to matter what your hair looks like.”

I expelled my breath upwards trying to cool my red and blushing face. I shoved off from the sink and left the bathroom, slowly making my way down the hall.

“Mom?” I called.

“Yes Jack,” mom emerged from the living room and stopped; taking in my appearance. “oh! Don’t you look nice?”

“Thanks,” I smiled; fidgeting with the tie. “Alex has planned something special. I don’t know what but..”

“You want to be sure,” she finished and I nodded silently. “Come here.”

I approached and she got busy fixing my tie for me. I watched her as she did. She smiled when she settled the knot near my clavicle and I loosened it a little.

“Thanks mom,” I smiled again.

“Very handsome,” she told me; resting a hand against my cheek. “I want to apologise for saying all the things against Alex Jack. He is a lovely boy. He’s good for you.”

“We’re good for each other mom,” I told her. “But, thank you.”

A knock at the door instantly brought back my nerves and I inhaled deeply.

“Go on,” my mom shoved me towards the door. “Prince charming’s waiting for you.”

I opened the door slowly to reveal Alex. He smiled up at me instantly; his hands leaving the pockets of his skinny jeans. His were black too. He wore his leather jacket and a white button up. His hair didn’t look done overly. I suddenly felt relieved. I met his eyes and he smiled too.

“Hey,” he greeted.

“Hi,” I replied. “You look great.”

“So do you,” Alex told me; stepping up and kissing me swiftly on the lips.

“Have fun boys!” I heard my mum called and Alex chuckled.

“We will mom,” I called back; smacking Alex on the arm.

I closed the door behind me and Alex slid his hand into mine. He led me to his mum’s black suv and I slid inside. Once he was in the drivers’ seat he turned to me.

“Now, you’re going to be blind folded,” he told me cheekily

“What? Why?” I asked.

“it’s a surprise remember.”

I let him blind fold me. I couldn’t see a damn thing.

“Can you see anything?” Alex asked. i pictured him waving his hand in front of my face. I moved my head around trying to see if he had left a gap under or above the blindfold but unfortunately he hadn’t. I shook my head and pouted; settling back into the chair and crossing my arms. “Don’t be like that. I just hope you’re going to like it.”

“Well, if you maybe told me where we were going.”

“Not a chance,” Alex laughed and I huffed as he slowly backed down the drive.

We drove for what felt like ages. A couple of lefts, a right, another right and another left. We turned at a round about and stopped a few times. I heard Alex put the blinker on and I felt the incline of slight hill. Very slight. I frowned. I had no idea where we were. But then again every one knew I wasn’t the brightest crayon in the box.

“Alright,” Alex broke the silence. “We’re here.”

“Where?” I asked again; hopefully.

“Just wait and see,” i could practically feel Alex’s smile.

I heard the car door open and close and another open. I felt Alex reach out and take my hands and I let him guide me out of the car. I assumed he closed the car door with his hip or something because he had his hands in mine. He led me slowly up what I could only guess was a pathway. Alex opened a door again and I was hit with the faint smell of Italian food; a mix of pasta sauce and garlic bread.

“Lex. Where are we?” I whispered.

I was still being led; the smell getting stronger. Alex stopped and reached up to slide the blind fold up over my head. I blinked at the lights that flooded my vision before taking in the sight in front of me. A dining table was set, with a white table cloth, candles, and a bottle of wine sat in the middle with a glass on either side. The two plates had pasta on them and pieces of garlic bread sat on smaller plates; sitting at either end of the table. The Gaskarths table. I smiled and turned to look at Alex who was smiling sheepishly.

“I promised I’d cook for you one day,” Alex tells me in a voice perfect for the romantic setting.

I turned back to the table taking it all in. That promise was made on the second day we ever knew each other. All the back in September when we walked home in the rain. How’d he even remember that? i. I was speechless. He’d done all this. He’d made this whole night special; for me. I looked back to Alex.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“Of course,” I whispered; not trusting my voice to be any louder then necessary. “It’s beautiful.”

“I kicked my parents out for the night,” Alex explained; placing a hand in the small of my back and leading me to the table. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat; smiling up at him. He pressed a kiss to my forehead before moving to sit down himself. “Well, I asked if I could have you over whilst they were at my aunts for the next few days.”

“You didn’t have to do all this,” I told him. “This is amazing.”

“I wanted to do this Jack. I wanted to make you feel better,” he stood again. “Wine?”

“Where’d you manage to get that?” I asked and nodded. “Please. And, you do make me feel better Lex.”

Alex smiled and started to pour us each a glass.

“Dad’s liquor cabinet,” he shrugged. “No big deal. And. I know. I just. I wanted to do something special.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

We both sat eating and drinking. The pasta, it turned out was absolutely delicious. As was the garlic bread. I watched Alex as he curled the pasta around his fork and brought it to his lips. Those lips. I licked my own subconsciously. Before looking back down to my own plate.

“Is there anything you can’t do?” I had asked Alex and he had smiled shyly and shrugged.

I started to feel a little lightheaded about half way through my second glass of wine.

“You know,” I started; hiccupping. “This is going straight to my head.”

Alex laughed.

“Oh my god. Same here.” He giggled. “First time I’ve ever actually drunk anything alcoholic.”

I looked up at him as he looked down into his glass; a frown on his face. I thought to the times i had drunk. The last time i had i... cleared my throat; a little desperate for anything to distract me from that thought.

“Feels good though,” Alex continued; sipping at his glass before smirking over the brim at me.

“Yeah. Feels really good,” I said standing up and wandering over to Alex; keeping one hand on the dining table and my wine glass in the other. I leaned down; my lips brushing against the shell of his ear. “Can we move to the living room? I feel we’ll be much more comfortable on the couch.”

“K,” he replied; his voice slightly hoarse. Alex got up; gulping down the rest of his glass and picked up the bottle. He took hold of my tie and dragged me out of the dining room and into the living room.

I half stumbled behind him; clutching my glass tightly in my hand. He stopped to put the bottle down on the side table and I downed the rest of my glass. He smirked up at me before plonking down on the couch; pulling me down with him by my tie, effectively making me straddle him.

“Well hi baby,” he smirked again; biting down on his lip.

“Hi yourself,” I answered; picking up the bottle of wine from the side table and taking a swig. I carefully tipped it and let Alex scull some down himself.

“I. I want to kiss you Jack,” Alex said; pulling at the knot on my tie, loosening it a little more then it was. I put down the bottle.

“Then do it,” I slurred leaning down to him.

Our lips met messily; his mouth still open as they connected. Alex’s tongue eagerly found its way to mine and I could instantly taste the wine of his tongue. I groaned. Fuck I missed this. I miss doing this. We made out sloppily; our tongues fighting for dominance over one another. I gave in; letting Alex take charge. Usually I wouldn’t let him win but honestly I was way too tipsy to give a shit. Alex pulled more at my tie and pulled away from my mouth to pull it over my head; dropping it to the floor.

He slid his hands down carefully undoing the buttons of my button up; sliding it over my shoulders once they were all loose. He tossed it to the side.

“I missed you,” Alex muttered. “I missed this.”

I got busy undoing his shirt buttons; my fingers fumbling over them because ei was moving so fast. I freed Alex’s shoulders of his shirt and he leaned up a little pulling it off himself and chucking it over the back of the couch.

“God. Fuck me too,” I agreed. I leaned down; attaching myself to Alex’s collar bone. I sucked and licked at the spot feverishly.

“Jack….” Alex moaned quietly. “Jack. Jack stop.”

“If you’re going to say that I’m not ready and that we can’t do this I’m going to slap you,” I told him; pulling back and looking him directly in the face.

“No, I was going to say if this is going where I think it is; we’re going to need lube.”

“Oh,” I swallowed; my face coloring at the bluntness of what Alex had said. “Bedside table draw?”

Alex nodded.

“Want to take this up to my room?” he asked.

“No,”I shook my head. I swallowed before continuing; glancing down at my boyfriend. I looped my hands around his neck and pressed a kiss to his forehead. “I want you to fuck me on this couch.”

“You…you want me to do you?” Alex looked at me incredulously as I stood up to go and retrieve the lube.

“Well yeah,” I admitted. “You’ve never done it before. And, I want to, I want to know whats its like.” I looked down suddenly feeling shy myself. “Is that okay?”

“Fuck Jack,” Alex nodded quickly. “Go. Lube.”

I raced upstairs; stumbling into Alex’s room and throwing open the bedside table draw digging around until I found my prize. I went back down stairs and held up the bottle triumphantly. Alex looked to me; his eyes smoldering. I paced to him quickly before pouncing on him; bracing myself with my arms against the back of the couch. I clutched the bottle in my hand as I got busy on Alex’s neck again. He tilted his head to give me better access.

He slid further down on the couch and slid his hands around to my ass; successfully pulling me down closer, grinding his crotch up into mine. I groaned against his neck.

“Fuck.”

“Pants. We need them off. We. We should never wait this long between this Jack fuck. Ever.”

I quickly clambered off Alex; tugging down my jeans and boxers in one swift go. I put the lube down next to the wine bottle and I watched as Alex lifted his hips and scrambled with his own jeans; the button and the zipper putting up more fight then usual. I scrabbled to help but he slapped my hand away and i couldn’t help but laugh at him. He finally stood; directly in front of me. I slid my hands around the back of him; sliding my hands down into his boxers and cupping his ass in both hands. He looked up at me; his eyes full blown with lust. With the smallest of smirks, he slid his jeans and boxers down. I kept my hands on his ass as best as i could as he tried to step out of his jeans. We struggled, almost falling on top of the coffee table in the process.

“nothing about us is graceful is it?” Alex laughed.

I pulled him flush against me in response; our cocks rubbing together providing the most delicious of frictions. Alex dropped his head to my shoulder.

“fuck jack.”

“oh. You will be,” i whispered huskily into his ear. “just think about how hot and tight ill be around you. How ill practically clamp down around you every which way. You wont be able to control yourself.”

Alex lifted his head and seized my wrists; spinning us around and dropping me onto the couch. He straddled me; our crotches grinding together instantly. I swallowed thickly; letting my eyes roll back at just how amazing that felt.

Alex’s POV

Well, this was an unplanned change of events. I smirked down at Jack from my place in his lap. Grinding down on him i had to bite my lip at how amazing this was actually feeling. I could let him take control. I know he’s the one who initiated all this but he was the one who wanted. Well. He wanted me inside him. And trust me. With the way i was feeling at this moment in time i could come just from thinking about that. About what Jack was saying. How tight and hot and.. i shook my head. This was Jack’s night.

I dipped my head, licking my way from his collar bone to his ear. I pulled the lobe of his ear into my mouth and nibbled it gently.

“Oh. Fuck,” Jack moaned. “That’s. That’s new.”

I kissed my way back down his throat. I shifted and he opened his eyes.

“Lie down,” i instructed and he did what he was told. I could see the honest to god nervousness in his eyes behind the want.

“You know, we don’t have to do this.”

“No. No Lex. I want to,” he assured me with the cutest smile possible in a situation possible.

“Alright,” i smiled back to him before returning to the task at hand.

I kissed him softly on the lips before making my way south. Nipping again on his ear lobe before pressing kisses all the way down his throat, slowly and by the way Jack was gripping my back, painfully. I halted at each of Jack’s nipple; sucking them until both came to a point.

“Jesus,” Jack breathed above me. “I feel like I’m on fire. My whole body.”

I kissed each of his nipples before trialing further down. I felt his erection digging into my stomach and i moved a little so it had a little ‘breathing’ space. I moved my hand from its place beside Jack’s head, trialing it down his throat, down his chest, over his belly button. I found the thatch of pubic hair and trialed a single finger around in it.

“hello old friend,” i whispered throatily to Jack’s cock before kissing it’s head.

Jack’s hips thrust upwards.

“sorry. sorry,” he breathed. “honestly. don’t just do that.”

I laughed softly.

“you sure about this Jack?” i asked him; giving him one more chance to back out. i moved up his body so i could look him in the eye.

“yes,” he nodded; opening his eyes and met mine instantly. “i. Want you. I want you so fucking bad. Please.”

I reached from the lube and lay myself between Jack and the back of the couch.

“this will hurt. To start with,” i warned him.

Jack nodded quickly; reminding me of one of those nodding dashboard dogs.

“I know.”

“I’m going to prep you okay?”

Jack nodded again and i popped the cap of the lube, applying a liberal amount to the fingers on my right hand. I flexed my hand a few times making sure the lube was warm and spread enough. I didn’t want to hurt him but i was actually excited about this. Sure i’ve been inside someone before, but that was a girl and i just knew that Jack was going to be tighter then her.

“you ready?”

“as i’ll ever be,” he croaked out.

“I’ll go slow,” i told him and he nodded again; spreading his legs and letting one drop over the side of the couch.

I carefully moved my hand down and Jack closed his eyes waiting for it. I pecked him on the lips. I found his entrance. I knew how much this was going to hurt. I carefully traced my finger around the rim and Jack hissed at the contact. I swallowed back my own nerves and slowly slid the tip of my finger passed the tight ring of muscle.

“oh. Oh god.”

I thought about retracting my finger but instead i pushed it a little deeper; knowing that the first finger wasn’t nearly as bad as two, or three and especially taking a cock the size of Jacks.

“breathe. And relax,” i whispered to him. “try bearing down on my finger. Come to me.”

I heard Jack inhale deeply through his nose and i watched as his face relaxed a little. He started to moved against my finger and a soft moan slipped past his lips.

“ad..add another one,” Jack told me; his voice croaky.

I extracted my pointer and even more slowly i pushed my middle finger in along side it.

“oh Jesus, fuck,” Jack groaned. “I. Shit. Did it hurt like this when i did you?”

He forced his eyes open to look at me and i nodded a little.

“It’ll pass babe,” i kissed him again. “just thinking about being all full up in there. Me. Your lexy deep deep inside of you.”

I pushed in deeper and i felt the tip of my finger brush that little bundle of nerves deep inside of Jack.

“Oh. Oh fuck!” Jack’s hip bucked up furiously and i was thankful his foot was bracing him on the floor. One of his gripped my shoulder and his other itched to touch his dick. “shit. Fuck. Thats...”

“Jack. Meet your prostate,” i chuckled breathlessly. Watching Jack come apart like this was just doing something to me. “i'm sure you’ll be great friends.”

Jack moaned and writhed against the couch; moving his pelvis. I could tell he wanted me to storke it again. I swiped my finger against it and Jacks whole body shuddered.

“god. That’s just out of this world,” he laughed. “another. Another.”

“are you sure because i could just...”

His hand moved into my hair and pulled my mouth down to his.

“I want you inside of me,” he muttered; his eyes boreing into mine. “you. I want your cock hitting my fucking prostate okay. I want you to feel as amazing as i do right now.”

He dropped his hand back down; this time to my back.

“well if you’re sure,” i shrugged and replied airily before pulling my fingers quickly out of Jack and burying three inside of him knuckle deep.

His back arched upwards.

“fuck fuck fuck fuck,” he bit down on his lip so hard i swore he would draw blood. “ow. You bitch. Oh fuck.”

“you asked for it,” i told him.

“i could almost hate...”

He finished with a moan as i brushed my fingers against his prostate.

“shit.”

He was coming undone. Is this what i looked like? Sweat slicked skin, my fringe stuck to my forehead; practically clawing at Jack’s back. Was it?

“i. Fuck Alex i want you,” he told me. “please.”

I was so lost in how those big eyes were practically begging. Tears were beading in the corners, obviously because of the pain that had thankfully melted in pleasure. He..

“fuck you’re beautiful,” i whispered. “Jesus. I love you so much Jack.”

Jack released the tight grip on my back and rubbed the spot instead. He smiled fondly up at me.

“i love you too Lex baby,” he responded. “but please. Can you fuck me now?”

I shook my head briefly to shake of the trance.

“Yeah,” i said. “how do you want to...?”

“Can, can i ride you?” he asked; shyly.

The image of Jack sitting on top of me; grinding his hips down. Head thrown back. Moaning my name. Stop. Stop it Alex.

“Yes. Yes. You can.”

I sat up and Jack swung his legs off the couch and stood up. i slumped a little, giving Jack a lot of lap space. I gazed up at me. His fists were clenching and un-clenching at his sides, his face was so full of nerves now. I slid forward on the couch a little; taking both of his hands in mine.

“we’re okay,” i assured him. “this. What we’re doing. It’s not just fucking remember. We’re making love. We’re in love.”

Jack smiled a little and i leaned back again. I let go of Jack’s hands and slapped my lap.

“jump on cowboy,” i smirked and licked my lips in a way which i hoped was seductive.

Jack bit his lip before lowering himself down on to my lap; crotch to crotch.

I reached for the lube again and jack held out his hand. I squeezed a generous amount onto his hand and tossed the bottle beside us. He took me in his hand and after so long, the feeling of his hand on my cock was extraordinary. I moaned just at the feeling of his warm hand sliding up and down; the cool lube sliding between his fingers. I tried to keep my eyes open.

“are you ready?” Jack asked; ceasing his hands trip up and down my cock.

“yeah,” i nodded. “are you?”

Jack nodded. I took myself in my hand.

“Now just lift yourself a little and sit down. But do it slowly,” i instructed Jack and he raised himself on shaky arms before lowering himself down onto my ready and waiting cock.

I groaned as soon as the tip hit Jack’s entrance. I desperately pried my eyes open watching Jack’s face and he lowered himself onto me. His eyes were screwed up and his teeth were clamped down on his bottom lip. I moved both hands to his hips.

“slowly,” i whispered.

He followed my instructions. I felt myself disappear into him. He was right. He was so fucking tight. It was so hard to keep form coming right then and there. Jesus.

“fuck jack. You are os tight. Fuck.”

Jack dropped his hands from the couch to my shoulders as i slid all the way into him. He dropped his forehead against mine. My eyes open and his closed. His features were unfocused.

“you okay?’

“oh fuck lex,” he moaned. “once you’re in, you’re in. But. Wow. I just. I feel so...”

“full?” i offered i a felt Jack exhaled against my mouth.

“yes.” He breathed in.

“may i?”

Jack lifted his head and opened his eyes. He nodded; curiously and i slid my hands onto his hips.

“hold on tight.”

His grip on my shoulders tightened and i slid a little more into the couch. With all the strength i had i lifted my hips; effectively moving in Jack. He groaned at the feeling and i did it again. And again.and again. Desperate to find...

“Oh. Fuck!” Jack practically screamed right in my ear.

Found it.

Jack looped his hands around my neck and lifted himself this time; dropping himself down onto me. His body was already shaking. The walls of his ass were literally bearing down on my cock. This was incredible. Why hadn’t we done this before? why hadn’t i done him before?

Jack and i found a rhythm. He lifted as i rocked and he came down and i lifted up; both of us groaning as the doubling pressure and my cock hit his prostate every time.

“so. So much better than fingers,” Jack groaned. “oh. Fuck. Why? Why haven’t we. Done this. Before” he asked between breathes.

“i was thinking the same.....” i moaned loudly as Jack clenched around me.

“oh. I could get used to this.”

We rocked together. And jack’s mouth found my shoulder; sucking on it as we rocked together. I slipped a hand off his hips and found his cock; starting to jerk him off.

We sped up.

“fuck. Fuck Lex. Lexy. Im. im so close.”

“geez. Me. Me too,” i stuttered; trying to matching the pumps of Jack’s cock with the thrusting against his prostate.

I couldn’t take it anymore. Two more thrusts into Jack and i lost it. I released; my moaned probably rattled the walls. I felt my cum all around my cock inside Jack.

Jack’s POV

This was all too much. His hand on my cock. His cock up my ass. My prostate was being pounded time and time again. Shit. Shit.

Alex came with a moan; louder then i had ever heard him. The feeling of Alex coming inside me. His hot cum actually inside me. One more knock to my prostate and i was gone. Biting down into Alex’s shoulder to stifle the scream. Fuck. I screamed. My heart was racing. My orgasm just wouldn’t stop. I dug my nails into Alex’s back; trying to keep myself up right. I felt like i was going to collapse. My blood was pounding in my ears.

Alex continued to stroke me slowly as i came down. He brought his other hand to my back and started to stroke my back softly. I released his neck from my mouth and dropped my forehead to his shoulder and breathed. That's all i had any strength to do. I had never came that hard in my life. Fuck.

“you okay?” Alex whispered and i nodded in response against his shoulder.

“did you...was i hearing things or did you actually scream?”

I felt my self blush and i buried my face against his neck.

“wow.” Alex sighed.

I felt his grip my legs and he lifted me gently. He slipped out and i'm not going to lie. I felt empty. i stayed straddling his lap. My arms resting limp against the back of the couch and head nestled into his neck. He resumed stroking my back.

“..m tired,” i managed to whisper.

“i know,” he replied. “hold on to me again okay. Arms around my neck.”

I draped my arms around his neck as tight as i could muster. I felt Alex slide forward; one arm under my butt. We moved into standing quickly. I gripped tighter; wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt like a child. A completely, out-fucked, exhausted child. Both of Alex’s arms were around me holding me tightly.

“i've got you.”

We moved to the stairs slowly and one of Alex’s arms left me to move to the banister. He walked just as slowly up the stairs and when we reached the top he opened his door and moved to his bed slowly lowering me into the unmade sheets. I released his neck and i opened my eyes to find him smiling down at me.

“i’ll be back okay. Going to go grabs our clothes.”

I nodded slowly. I was determined to keep my eyes open until he came back. I watched his alarm clock as it ticked over from 10:34 pm to 10:35 and i smiled.

“i’m back,” Alex announced quietly; dropping the clothes into a pile on the floor by the door; before closing it.

I held my arms out; making grabby hands towards him. He smiled and moved over to me climbing into bed and pulling the covers over the top of us. I turned on my side and snuggled into his side; reminiscent of how he had done when i gave him the blow job that first time. I felt him kissed my forehead.

“i love you Jack. So much.”

“....ove you too Lexy,” i murmured; taking a deep breath and draping a heavy arm across his waist.

At that moment i knew. Everything was going to be okay. Everything is right. Everything is Alex. Everything I me. Everything is us.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay. so this is a lot longer then i first planned it to be. 4838 words on word to be exact.
the longest chapter ever for Head On Collision.
so -rocks back on heels- whatd you think?

you all wanted sex. so i delivered.
;D
comments?
let me know what you thought