Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 15----Everyone out of the house

"But I never see you. It's not fair. I don't want to leave." Kristy said, hugging me.

"Kris, you'll be back next month, for two whole weeks." I said, looking at Christian and Ally with pleading eyes, begging for someone to help me.

"Kristy, we have to go. You'll see here real soon, and you guys can call and talk on the computer. It'll be fine." Christian said, trying to pull her from me.

She let go and Ally stepped up to give me a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you. And you have to call, no 'forgetting'." She said, emphasizing the word forgetting.

"I won't, promise." I told her, then she let go.

"Christian just looked at me and told me he was going to miss me and bye, then tried to walk away.

"I don't think so, Christian, come over and give me a hug." I said walking up to him with my arms open wide.

"Fine." He said, rolling his eyes and stepped in the hug.

Then I let him go. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No."

I laughed. "Jae."I yelled. "We're all ready to go, get your ass down here."

"Why do I have to go?" He whined.

"Because you're the only one who can drive." I told him.

"Yeah, so you guys better start kissing my 16 year-old ass before I drive you little 15-year-olds anywhere." He said.

"Later." I told him.

"Wow."Christian said.

"Shut up, or we're going to make you kiss his ass. Trust me, Jae won't mind. "I threatened him.

He shut up.

"Okay let's go." Jae said, grabbing a bunch of bags.

"What are you in such a hurry for?" Ally asked him.

"I got a nice piece of ass waiting for me when I get back." He told her.

"Hey!" I said. "I deserve to be referred to than just a piece of ass."

"Quit pouting." He told me. "I wasn't even talking about you. I was talking about the porn star in the porno I'm going to whack off to when I get home."

I smacked him. "Are not!"

"Whatever." He said, smiling evilly.

Before I knew it we were already at the airport. I went through a round of hugs again and then the boarded their plane. We watched it take off and then started walking back to the car.

All of a sudden Jae picked me up and started running with me in his arms.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled, then earned a dirty look from an old man walking with his grandson. I stuck my tounge out at him and looked back at Jae.

"The sooner we get home, they faster you can kiss my ass. And I want yours." He said.

"Okay whatever." I said.

We drove back home and as soon as we got in the door, he smacked me hard on the ass. And in a sing-songy voice yelled "I fucking love your ass!"