Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 16----Let's talk about sex baby

I giggled sitting down on the bed and pulled Jae down with me. Then we both leaned in for a kiss, our lips crashing into each other, the force from his side knocking me over, so I just laid down. Jae got on top of me and I giggled into the kiss.

"What is so funny? You haven't stopped laughing since we got home." Jae asked pulling away from me and running his hands down my back to cradle me just a little.

"Nothing. I'm just a little excited, as I see you are too." I told him, feeling his hard on forming on my leg.

This time he laughed. "I love you." He said laying me down again and nuzzling his face in my neck.

I stopped dead for a minute, wondering if I could say those three words back to him. I mean I like him a lot, that's for sure, but do I love him. I hesitated a minute, then looking down in his green eyes he had just turned to look at me, I answered him. "I love you too, baby."

He smiled then cupped my face in his hands again and kissed me, this time rougher. Rougher than he ever had kissed me before, but I loved it.

We made out for another about 5 minutes when he moved his hands to explore.

He threaded them through my hair, down my shoulders my arms, all over. Then he daringly let his fingers dance just where the hem of my shirt ended. I dared them to enter, and when they did I involuntarily moaned into the kiss, feeling his hands move over my bare stomach. But he only put them a little bit under and then took them out.

"Don't be such a tease." I told him, pulling away from the kiss. And setting to action a plan so he couldn't tease, I pulled my shirt over my head and all the way off, doing the same with his and throwing them both in a pile on the floor.

He didn't say anything, just stared at me as I lay back down and waited for him to do something. Just stared at my boobs as if I didn't know what he was doing, and I acted like I didn't either.

I pulled him back down for another kiss and feeling temptation burn through me, slipped my hands further down his waist.

Right then he moved his kisses lower, down to my neck. It felt so good for a minute I didn't do anything at all, but then found what I was looking to grab. His belt buckle. I undid it and slipped it through the belt loops, pulling it off all the way and toying with the button on his jeans.

"Don't be so impatient." Jae said, taking my hands and lacing his fingers through mine, then forcing me down on the bed again. Then he moved his hands down to my pants and unbuttoned them and quickly slid them off. Then he did so with his own and we were both in our underwear.

By this time I didn't realize it, but I started getting a worried look on my face. I didn't notice, but Jae did.

"What's the matter, baby?" He asked.

"Nothing." I told him.

"You look really scared, are you sure there's nothing wrong?"

"It's just." I said starting to feel my face go red from having to tell him this. "I've never really done this before, so you know."

"We don't have to if you're not comfortable with the idea. We can stop right now." He said.

I put my hand over his mouth and smiled. "I do want to do this. Just be gentle, okay?"

"Yeah, but tell me if it hurts and we'll stop." He said.

"Okay, whatever." I said.

Then he got on top of me and----------

YOU MAKE THE REST UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!