Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 25---Join the mile high clucb at 37,000 fe

"Oh my god." I breathed over the phone. "I'm coming to Conneaut. We're leaving in about an hour. Okay bye." Then I hung up the phone.

"What's the matter, you look really worried." Dezi said as I walked back in the living room.

"I am, we have to go to Conneaut so pack your bags and let's get going." I said grabbing the phone.

"Where are you going to get the money?" She asked me.

"Remember in April when I took pictures of My Chemical Romance and Green Day for a magazine? Well I still have the $500 dollars they gave me for it." I told her.

That might buy a ticket for you and me, but what about Jae and Joey, we can't just leave them here, then everyone will get mad." She told me.

"I know." I said, sitting down and thinking about what we could do.

"My dad could probably give me money, and Jae too." Joey said helpfully.

"Of course. What about Ramona thought." I said, knowing we wouldn't hear the end of it if we left town and didn't take Ramona.

"Spoiled rock stars daughter." Joey said.

"True." I said. "Can you call her and ask if she'll come? But tell her she needs to buy her own damn ticket."

"Okay." He said.

They all left and I called and booked tickets on the next flight to Ohio. Now I had to pack my bag. But what to bring.

I packed my bathing suit,of course. A couple pairs of shorts, jeans, and tons of shirts.

Another hour passed and everyone back at my house and we were leaving for the airport.

******2 hours later.

I sat gripping Jae's hand tightly. I never liked flying. I had my head back listening to my i-pod.

Then Jae took one out and whispered something in my ear.

"You know what the mile high club is babe?" He asked.

"Yeah." I told him. "But I never joined."

"You wanna join now? Bathrooms free." He said.

"Okay fine. I'll go and then wait a couple minutes then you come in." I whispered back.

I got up and walked back to the bathroom and went in shutting the door behind me. About five minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Took you long enough." I said opening the door and letting Jae walk in.

"Shut up and let's get this over with, people are going to wonder." He said.

*******15 minutes later.

"That really sucked, you know that right?" I asked him.

"What? Why? We're in an air plane, how could it suck?" He asked.

"It was too damn quick.." I told him, looping the belt through my shorts I was wearing.

"Sorry, but they are people probably waiting for us to come out of her outside." He told me.

"Whatever, let's go." I said walking out.

He followed five minutes later.

Then Joey and Dezi decided to try it out to. They went in and Dezi came out with an unsatisfied look on her face.

"That was way to short for my liking." She told me.

"I know, I guess we're just pampered so much nothing seems to go so quick anymore.

She and Ramona fell asleep and Joey and Josh listened to music. I was writing a song in my notebook when Jae slipped a piece of paper down the page I was writing on. I picked it up and looked at it. It said: Sorry about the crappy air plane sex. I'll make it so worth you while when we get to Ohio.

I smiled at him then fell asleep on his shoulder.